Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 376 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4628

    The realest take ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Realtoropen  [View Original Post]
    Jesus Christ, what's with the garbage price codes that don't even hide the prices paid? Just fucking post the prices like a normal person, and for the love of god stop calling them "mario coins", it makes why'all sound like nasty ass mid 50's greaseballs.

    So basically, you went to Maple Leaf Spa in Vadnais Heights, you brought $120, the massage fee was $70, you gave her $80, and she didn't come back with the $10 change. You tipped her $40 plus the $10 she didn't return initially. You're not fooling anyone, you're just making shit unnecessarily hard to read ffs.
    I'm dying laughing because it is so true. At this point, someone should just make an extension to replace "mario coins" and " with the real price.

  2. #4627
    Quote Originally Posted by JammyNutron  [View Original Post]
    Went to the tree a couple weeks back. Brought 1. 2 marios. . 7 for the house gave her. 8 didn't come back with the 10. She was ok looking. Decent rub. 30 mins in full on stroking from the back. On the flip got down ASAP.

    Otc for a solid 5 minutes then she asked how much tip. I told her. 4 and she didn't like it. I had to remind her she still ha 10 from the house. Overall nice experience. Might bring more $ and see what happens. Didn't ask for a name.
    Jesus Christ, what's with the garbage price codes that don't even hide the prices paid? Just fucking post the prices like a normal person, and for the love of god stop calling them "mario coins", it makes why'all sound like nasty ass mid 50's greaseballs.

    So basically, you went to Maple Leaf Spa in Vadnais Heights, you brought $120, the massage fee was $70, you gave her $80, and she didn't come back with the $10 change. You tipped her $40 plus the $10 she didn't return initially. You're not fooling anyone, you're just making shit unnecessarily hard to read ffs.

  3. #4626
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    That is interesting! What does Jade look like and how old?
    I don't know what Jade looks like. I only know Claire. Claire is Hmong girl who worked at Lui in Circle Pines and then her own shop in SLP. She closed her business and looks like she might've sold / transferred her site to Jade in Minnetonka.

  4. #4625

    Chinese elm

    Went to the tree a couple weeks back. Brought 1. 2 marios. . 7 for the house gave her. 8 didn't come back with the 10. She was ok looking. Decent rub. 30 mins in full on stroking from the back. On the flip got down ASAP.

    Otc for a solid 5 minutes then she asked how much tip. I told her. 4 and she didn't like it. I had to remind her she still ha 10 from the house. Overall nice experience. Might bring more $ and see what happens. Didn't ask for a name.

  5. #4624
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtfrancis763  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm Jade is not Claire.
    That is interesting! What does Jade look like and how old?

  6. #4623

    Jade is not Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I saw the same CL ad and came to the same conclusion you did about the ownership of Jade. I wonder if Jade is the lady with cute face that used to her picture in the CL ad for Claire in St Louis Park?
    I can confirm Jade is not Claire.

  7. #4622
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Saw here last month. Works M-W.
    Oh that's why. Damn I need to get up to speed on their schedules LOL. For me, it's either Lydia or Lindsey. Lydia is cute, but such a stonewaller for anything other than L1. Lindsey is the same now tbh.

    Thanks for the update. I was starting to worry about the quality there. Vida is the most fun.

  8. #4621
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    I saw Vida a few times. That was 2 years ago. She ain't there anymore, at least not that I know of. I kinda wish she was tbh.
    Saw here last month. Works M-W.

  9. #4620
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Oh my god it all makes sense now. I'm not sure if it really is her or not, but this CL ad just dropped that I figured was for Jade. But it wasn't, it was that same Claire lady that always posts ads for massage out of St Louis Park. BUT, the last photo of the ad is a screenshot of Jade Massage's ad page they've been using.

    So my guess is that Claire still offers massage out of St Louis Park but now owns or helps run Jade Massage. The lady running that ClaireVlashes place being a total tease, it makes sense that Jade Massage is running aggressively tease-why ads. All tease and entice, no play.

    Ultimately, it's funny to see how the dots connect here, but really solidifies for me how much of a no-go Jade Massage is. Now that isn't to say you absolutely shouldn't go and that it will never change. But know who could be helping run things and what a notorious tease they have a history of being.

    I feel like I'm a crazy dude sittin out here telling you not to go into the Walmart. Maybe this will be the last thing I say about it LOL.
    Yesterday I saw the same CL ad and came to the same conclusion you did about the ownership of Jade. I wonder if Jade is the lady with cute face that used to her picture in the CL ad for Claire in St Louis Park?

  10. #4619
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Ask for Vida. Build a good relationship with her and she will take care of you.
    I saw Vida a few times. That was 2 years ago. She ain't there anymore, at least not that I know of. I kinda wish she was tbh.

  11. #4618
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Yeah about Ban. Have you been recently? I visited a few months ago and I got kinda stonewalled to L1 only with only the shirt off. She had a modest bra. It felt like the mamasan told the girls to shore up and not offer the same service they did a year ago.

    For reference, I had great service my first few visits 2 ish years ago.
    Ask for Vida. Build a good relationship with her and she will take care of you.

  12. #4617
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMaleMpls  [View Original Post]
    So Caroline in Stillwater is still working. She has a place across the street from the spa with her sister. Well I should say she was work as of last March when I saw her. The card she gave me was called Cloud9. I think she is now on the cuddle scene as she has a profile on cuddle comfort. The price she gave me for a 90 min was great and she still looks the same and taste just as good as I remember. She also love to cuddle afterwards too. I've seen her many time throughout the years so she remember me and we shared some story about her and her sister. Not sure what the menu looks like for first time or anyone else. She told me she has a few regular on the cuddle scene but scheduled me for a massage.
    Thanks bud, I'll check it out. I saw her few years ago outside of office then lost contact with her. Would love to rekindle the good times.

  13. #4616
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her recently! I'm still newish, this was my second visit. Good value, but honestly there is better at AMP's. Her kindness is offset by her sheepishness for new mongers. I'm sure the menu would open up with repeated visits. She's honestly just not my type. Super skinny, but not spinner build.
    Got a name for this place by chance?

  14. #4615
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Besides Wellness which is closed, Ban Sabai offers mutual, however the ladies get naked which makes for a more mutual session.
    Are the girls at Ban Sabai halfway decent looking? I don't want to exchange a 60+ year old or big gal but if they're halfway decent looking I might have to swing through.

  15. #4614
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    I figured it would be taken down. Hence the screenshot instead of a url. There will probably be another one once they figure out how to place an ad our local CL admin approves of. Either way, it's kinda crazy that the new owner is so aggressive with getting mongers out there without allowing the girls to provide service.
    Oh my god it all makes sense now. I'm not sure if it really is her or not, but this CL ad just dropped that I figured was for Jade. But it wasn't, it was that same Claire lady that always posts ads for massage out of St Louis Park. BUT, the last photo of the ad is a screenshot of Jade Massage's ad page they've been using.

    So my guess is that Claire still offers massage out of St Louis Park but now owns or helps run Jade Massage. The lady running that ClaireVlashes place being a total tease, it makes sense that Jade Massage is running aggressively tease-why ads. All tease and entice, no play.

    Ultimately, it's funny to see how the dots connect here, but really solidifies for me how much of a no-go Jade Massage is. Now that isn't to say you absolutely shouldn't go and that it will never change. But know who could be helping run things and what a notorious tease they have a history of being.

    I feel like I'm a crazy dude sittin out here telling you not to go into the Walmart. Maybe this will be the last thing I say about it LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape