Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 5633
-
12-24-24 22:04 #4628Regular Member

Posts: 3The realest take ever
I'm dying laughing because it is so true. At this point, someone should just make an extension to replace "mario coins" and " with the real price.
Originally Posted by Realtoropen
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 12:08 #4627Regular Member

Posts: 24Jesus Christ, what's with the garbage price codes that don't even hide the prices paid? Just fucking post the prices like a normal person, and for the love of god stop calling them "mario coins", it makes why'all sound like nasty ass mid 50's greaseballs.
Originally Posted by JammyNutron
[View Original Post]
So basically, you went to Maple Leaf Spa in Vadnais Heights, you brought $120, the massage fee was $70, you gave her $80, and she didn't come back with the $10 change. You tipped her $40 plus the $10 she didn't return initially. You're not fooling anyone, you're just making shit unnecessarily hard to read ffs.
-
12-24-24 08:10 #4626Regular Member

Posts: 8I don't know what Jade looks like. I only know Claire. Claire is Hmong girl who worked at Lui in Circle Pines and then her own shop in SLP. She closed her business and looks like she might've sold / transferred her site to Jade in Minnetonka.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 20:07 #4625Senior Member

Posts: 40Chinese elm
Went to the tree a couple weeks back. Brought 1. 2 marios. . 7 for the house gave her. 8 didn't come back with the 10. She was ok looking. Decent rub. 30 mins in full on stroking from the back. On the flip got down ASAP.
Otc for a solid 5 minutes then she asked how much tip. I told her. 4 and she didn't like it. I had to remind her she still ha 10 from the house. Overall nice experience. Might bring more $ and see what happens. Didn't ask for a name.
-
12-21-24 19:40 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 258That is interesting! What does Jade look like and how old?
Originally Posted by Mtfrancis763
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 07:33 #4623Regular Member

Posts: 8Jade is not Claire
I can confirm Jade is not Claire.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 22:32 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 198Oh that's why. Damn I need to get up to speed on their schedules LOL. For me, it's either Lydia or Lindsey. Lydia is cute, but such a stonewaller for anything other than L1. Lindsey is the same now tbh.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the update. I was starting to worry about the quality there. Vida is the most fun.
-
12-20-24 17:45 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 503Saw here last month. Works M-W.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 09:36 #4620Senior Member

Posts: 258Yesterday I saw the same CL ad and came to the same conclusion you did about the ownership of Jade. I wonder if Jade is the lady with cute face that used to her picture in the CL ad for Claire in St Louis Park?
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 17:14 #4619Senior Member

Posts: 198I saw Vida a few times. That was 2 years ago. She ain't there anymore, at least not that I know of. I kinda wish she was tbh.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 15:39 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 503Ask for Vida. Build a good relationship with her and she will take care of you.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 15:33 #4617Senior Member

Posts: 503Thanks bud, I'll check it out. I saw her few years ago outside of office then lost contact with her. Would love to rekindle the good times.
Originally Posted by JoeMaleMpls
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 15:24 #4616Senior Member

Posts: 88Got a name for this place by chance?
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 13:30 #4615Senior Member

Posts: 88Are the girls at Ban Sabai halfway decent looking? I don't want to exchange a 60+ year old or big gal but if they're halfway decent looking I might have to swing through.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 11:25 #4614Senior Member

Posts: 198Oh my god it all makes sense now. I'm not sure if it really is her or not, but this CL ad just dropped that I figured was for Jade. But it wasn't, it was that same Claire lady that always posts ads for massage out of St Louis Park. BUT, the last photo of the ad is a screenshot of Jade Massage's ad page they've been using.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
So my guess is that Claire still offers massage out of St Louis Park but now owns or helps run Jade Massage. The lady running that ClaireVlashes place being a total tease, it makes sense that Jade Massage is running aggressively tease-why ads. All tease and entice, no play.
Ultimately, it's funny to see how the dots connect here, but really solidifies for me how much of a no-go Jade Massage is. Now that isn't to say you absolutely shouldn't go and that it will never change. But know who could be helping run things and what a notorious tease they have a history of being.
I feel like I'm a crazy dude sittin out here telling you not to go into the Walmart. Maybe this will be the last thing I say about it LOL.










Reply With Quote






