Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 611 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8790

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by Realreddy98  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...wyork/albany/1

    Guys how reliable are the people in this site?

    Could you let me know if anyone has an idea!
    Its like a lake I fished down South. Full of catfish. There are, however, a few legitimate posts.

    Stay healthy, stay safe.

  2. #8789

    List crawler

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...wyork/albany/1

    Guys how reliable are the people in this site?

    Could you let me know if anyone has an idea!

  3. #8788
    Quote Originally Posted by Loneli  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'm with ya.
    Stands to reason. But it is exceptional advertising and a thrilling read.

  4. #8787
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    My guess is this never happened. But that's just me.
    Yeah, I'm with ya.

  5. #8786
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing dream with this Emily. 24 yo half Native American half white. Amazing body, cute as hell and no demons other than 420! I'm disappointed if guys have been trying to keep this to themselves! Set up was easy, too easy and my 40 years of mongering experience had me questioning it. She sent pics that matched her ad, phone was unique and the same. Pics were on a very nice looking house or apartment. I asked about Daty and she asked what that was. But I still thought TGTBT! So I agreed to meet for an hour but meet at my hotel bar first. I was worried she was underage too so figured they would I'd her! Well long and short of it, she's real, she's legit and she's good! Once in the room did a nice strip tease down to her thong and bra! Had to get a taste of this one! Now because of ethnicity and the dark hair she had a little 5 o'clock shadow down there but no big deal. Got in 69 her on top and we both went to town. Now I'm not there to get them off, could care less but the more I assaulted her clit the deeper in her throat she took me, and could feel her shaking. Worked her ass too that's how clean this one is! Now usually I don't wrap it, but agreed with her for this first time. She rolled it on wrong way at first! So I really don't think she's a high volume provider!

    She mounts me and was grinding on me. After a couple minutes my balls are soaked. So I figure she did a bareback date before me and his batter is leaking out. She said she hasn't had a date or sex in days, was just the way she is! Got her in mish with legs pinned behind her ears and went to town and what a site that creamy snatch! Eventually pulled out and blew on her face, she gladly cleaned me all up and sucked me hard again and then hit it from behind for one more! 3 bills for the hour and worth every penny and will repeat.
    My guess is this never happened. But that's just me.

  6. #8785
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiPk  [View Original Post]
    Sweet!

    Any contact info?

    Peace.

    PK.
    I would also like the contact info please pm.

  7. #8784

    Emily

    Pinch me. I'm dreaning. No f'ing way. (please prove me wrong).

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing dream with this Emily. 24 yo half Native American half white. Amazing body, cute as hell and no demons other than 420! I'm disappointed if guys have been trying to keep this to themselves! Set up was easy, too easy and my 40 years of mongering experience had me questioning it. She sent pics that matched her ad, phone was unique and the same. Pics were on a very nice looking house or apartment. I asked about Daty and she asked what that was. But I still thought TGTBT! So I agreed to meet for an hour but meet at my hotel bar first. I was worried she was underage too so figured they would I'd her! Well long and short of it, she's real, she's legit and she's good! Once in the room did a nice strip tease down to her thong and bra! Had to get a taste of this one! Now because of ethnicity and the dark hair she had a little 5 o'clock shadow down there but no big deal. Got in 69 her on top and we both went to town. Now I'm not there to get them off, could care less but the more I assaulted her clit the deeper in her throat she took me, and could feel her shaking. Worked her ass too that's how clean this one is! Now usually I don't wrap it, but agreed with her for this first time. She rolled it on wrong way at first! So I really don't think she's a high volume provider!

    She mounts me and was grinding on me. After a couple minutes my balls are soaked. So I figure she did a bareback date before me and his batter is leaking out. She said she hasn't had a date or sex in days, was just the way she is! Got her in mish with legs pinned behind her ears and went to town and what a site that creamy snatch! Eventually pulled out and blew on her face, she gladly cleaned me all up and sucked me hard again and then hit it from behind for one more! 3 bills for the hour and worth every penny and will repeat.

  8. #8783
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcv521  [View Original Post]
    Sounds very promising.

    Can you pmme vitals? Please!
    Ad in stg today see below. It says outcalls and cardates only unfortunately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...e/482813013923

  9. #8782

    Emily?

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing dream with this Emily. 24 yo half Native American half white. Amazing body, cute as hell and no demons other than 420! I'm disappointed if guys have been trying to keep this to themselves! Set up was easy, too easy and my 40 years of mongering experience had me questioning it. She sent pics that matched her ad, phone was unique and the same. Pics were on a very nice looking house or apartment. I asked about Daty and she asked what that was. But I still thought TGTBT! So I agreed to meet for an hour but meet at my hotel bar first. I was worried she was underage too so figured they would I'd her! Well long and short of it, she's real, she's legit and she's good! Once in the room did a nice strip tease down to her thong and bra! Had to get a taste of this one! Now because of ethnicity and the dark hair she had a little 5 o'clock shadow down there but no big deal. Got in 69 her on top and we both went to town. Now I'm not there to get them off, could care less but the more I assaulted her clit the deeper in her throat she took me, and could feel her shaking. Worked her ass too that's how clean this one is! Now usually I don't wrap it, but agreed with her for this first time. She rolled it on wrong way at first! So I really don't think she's a high volume provider!

    She mounts me and was grinding on me. After a couple minutes my balls are soaked. So I figure she did a bareback date before me and his batter is leaking out. She said she hasn't had a date or sex in days, was just the way she is! Got her in mish with legs pinned behind her ears and went to town and what a site that creamy snatch! Eventually pulled out and blew on her face, she gladly cleaned me all up and sucked me hard again and then hit it from behind for one more! 3 bills for the hour and worth every penny and will repeat.
    Sounds very promising.

    Can you pmme vitals? Please!

  10. #8781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1485
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing dream with this Emily. 24 yo half Native American half white. Amazing body, cute as hell and no demons other than 420! I'm disappointed if guys have been trying to keep this to themselves! Set up was easy, too easy and my 40 years of mongering experience had me questioning it. She sent pics that matched her ad, phone was unique and the same. Pics were on a very nice looking house or apartment. I asked about Daty and she asked what that was. But I still thought TGTBT! So I agreed to meet for an hour but meet at my hotel bar first. I was worried she was underage too so figured they would I'd her! Well long and short of it, she's real, she's legit and she's good! Once in the room did a nice strip tease down to her thong and bra! Had to get a taste of this one! Now because of ethnicity and the dark hair she had a little 5 o'clock shadow down there but no big deal. Got in 69 her on top and we both went to town. Now I'm not there to get them off, could care less but the more I assaulted her clit the deeper in her throat she took me, and could feel her shaking. Worked her ass too that's how clean this one is! Now usually I don't wrap it, but agreed with her for this first time. She rolled it on wrong way at first! So I really don't think she's a high volume provider!

    She mounts me and was grinding on me. After a couple minutes my balls are soaked. So I figure she did a bareback date before me and his batter is leaking out. She said she hasn't had a date or sex in days, was just the way she is! Got her in mish with legs pinned behind her ears and went to town and what a site that creamy snatch! Eventually pulled out and blew on her face, she gladly cleaned me all up and sucked me hard again and then hit it from behind for one more! 3 bills for the hour and worth every penny and will repeat.
    Sweet!

    Any contact info?

    Peace.

    PK.

  11. #8780

    Is this the same Emily being reviewed?

    Had an amazing dream with this Emily. 24 yo half Native American half white. Amazing body, cute as hell and no demons other than 420! I'm disappointed if guys have been trying to keep this to themselves! Set up was easy, too easy and my 40 years of mongering experience had me questioning it. She sent pics that matched her ad, phone was unique and the same. Pics were on a very nice looking house or apartment. I asked about Daty and she asked what that was. But I still thought TGTBT! So I agreed to meet for an hour but meet at my hotel bar first. I was worried she was underage too so figured they would I'd her! Well long and short of it, she's real, she's legit and she's good! Once in the room did a nice strip tease down to her thong and bra! Had to get a taste of this one! Now because of ethnicity and the dark hair she had a little 5 o'clock shadow down there but no big deal. Got in 69 her on top and we both went to town. Now I'm not there to get them off, could care less but the more I assaulted her clit the deeper in her throat she took me, and could feel her shaking. Worked her ass too that's how clean this one is! Now usually I don't wrap it, but agreed with her for this first time. She rolled it on wrong way at first! So I really don't think she's a high volume provider!

    She mounts me and was grinding on me. After a couple minutes my balls are soaked. So I figure she did a bareback date before me and his batter is leaking out. She said she hasn't had a date or sex in days, was just the way she is! Got her in mish with legs pinned behind her ears and went to town and what a site that creamy snatch! Eventually pulled out and blew on her face, she gladly cleaned me all up and sucked me hard again and then hit it from behind for one more! 3 bills for the hour and worth every penny and will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20241211_153646.jpg‎  

  12. #8779

    Better luck?

    Hello, brother mongers. I am constantly on the look out form Asian spinners who speak Greek. No luck, even in Queens. I'm thinking, maybe, I might find one in Albany. Those politicians are horny m-fers! If you know of someone, please let me know. Cap region to the 5 boroughs.

    Thanks, in advance.

  13. #8778

    Fake?

    Have not seen her but in the one pic where she's standing in a sparkle dress there's a European electric socket on the wall. Def not taken locally.

  14. #8777

  15. #8776

    Ages

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    She has a very similar look like my neighbor in her early 50's. In her ads, it says she's in her 30's. Skeptical. BTW what I know is the older the tighter. That's true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape