Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 9165
-
12-23-24 10:40 #8790Senior Member

Posts: 342Listcrawler
Its like a lake I fished down South. Full of catfish. There are, however, a few legitimate posts.
Originally Posted by Realreddy98
[View Original Post]
Stay healthy, stay safe.
-
12-23-24 09:46 #8789Regular Member

Posts: 2List crawler
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...wyork/albany/1
Guys how reliable are the people in this site?
Could you let me know if anyone has an idea!
-
12-19-24 22:41 #8788Senior Member

Posts: 38Stands to reason. But it is exceptional advertising and a thrilling read.
Originally Posted by Loneli
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 21:18 #8787Senior Member

Posts: 138Yeah, I'm with ya.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 20:26 #8786Senior Member

Posts: 704My guess is this never happened. But that's just me.
Originally Posted by NorthEast
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 05:53 #8785Regular Member

Posts: 21I would also like the contact info please pm.
Originally Posted by LokiPk
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 23:01 #8784Senior Member

Posts: 60Emily
Pinch me. I'm dreaning. No f'ing way. (please prove me wrong).
Originally Posted by NorthEast
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 16:46 #8783Senior Member

Posts: 1070Ad in stg today see below. It says outcalls and cardates only unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Jcv521
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...e/482813013923
-
12-15-24 11:08 #8782Senior Member

Posts: 39Emily?
Sounds very promising.
Originally Posted by NorthEast
[View Original Post]
Can you pmme vitals? Please!
-
12-15-24 01:22 #8781Senior Member

Posts: 1485Sweet!
Originally Posted by NorthEast
[View Original Post]
Any contact info?
Peace.
PK.
-
12-14-24 20:01 #8780Senior Member

Posts: 100Is this the same Emily being reviewed?
Had an amazing dream with this Emily. 24 yo half Native American half white. Amazing body, cute as hell and no demons other than 420! I'm disappointed if guys have been trying to keep this to themselves! Set up was easy, too easy and my 40 years of mongering experience had me questioning it. She sent pics that matched her ad, phone was unique and the same. Pics were on a very nice looking house or apartment. I asked about Daty and she asked what that was. But I still thought TGTBT! So I agreed to meet for an hour but meet at my hotel bar first. I was worried she was underage too so figured they would I'd her! Well long and short of it, she's real, she's legit and she's good! Once in the room did a nice strip tease down to her thong and bra! Had to get a taste of this one! Now because of ethnicity and the dark hair she had a little 5 o'clock shadow down there but no big deal. Got in 69 her on top and we both went to town. Now I'm not there to get them off, could care less but the more I assaulted her clit the deeper in her throat she took me, and could feel her shaking. Worked her ass too that's how clean this one is! Now usually I don't wrap it, but agreed with her for this first time. She rolled it on wrong way at first! So I really don't think she's a high volume provider!
She mounts me and was grinding on me. After a couple minutes my balls are soaked. So I figure she did a bareback date before me and his batter is leaking out. She said she hasn't had a date or sex in days, was just the way she is! Got her in mish with legs pinned behind her ears and went to town and what a site that creamy snatch! Eventually pulled out and blew on her face, she gladly cleaned me all up and sucked me hard again and then hit it from behind for one more! 3 bills for the hour and worth every penny and will repeat.
-
12-10-24 21:57 #8779Senior Member

Posts: 342Better luck?
Hello, brother mongers. I am constantly on the look out form Asian spinners who speak Greek. No luck, even in Queens. I'm thinking, maybe, I might find one in Albany. Those politicians are horny m-fers! If you know of someone, please let me know. Cap region to the 5 boroughs.
Thanks, in advance.
-
12-05-24 06:41 #8778Regular Member

Posts: 15Fake?
Have not seen her but in the one pic where she's standing in a sparkle dress there's a European electric socket on the wall. Def not taken locally.
Originally Posted by Questesq20
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 10:07 #8777Regular Member

Posts: 17Any Review?
Has anyone reach out to this ad.
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...lbany-14416652
Or.
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...bany/175839024
Thanks.
-
12-03-24 18:33 #8776Senior Member

Posts: 66Ages
She has a very similar look like my neighbor in her early 50's. In her ads, it says she's in her 30's. Skeptical. BTW what I know is the older the tighter. That's true.
Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





