Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 13318
-
12-28-24 23:58 #12613Senior Member

Posts: 331Mouth of the south. Any info?
She has posted on several sites, but no reviews. I am convinced that she's real because I found her FB page.
https://tryst.link/escort/mouthofthesouth
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...nnati-15046682
https://escort13.com/post/102508031?currentPage=7
-
12-26-24 13:24 #12612Senior Member

Posts: 578Agree
Seriously doubt she's working with LEO. Seriously doubt also that her party supplies were ever restricted to weed, at least for very long. I usually assume bruises are from popping, which is actually a bit safer than intravenous drug use and slows down the effect, but also just not a good sign.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 22:46 #12611Senior Member

Posts: 826More concerned about her health than uncle
Hadn't heard the LE rumors swirling around Katie. But I have seen her recent photos and been very concerned about her health.
Katie lost weight recently and that part looks good. That's not the part I'm talking about. It's the appearance of what look like bruises and possibly scabs in her recent photos that keep me from seeing her again. A couple years ago, I used to see her somewhat regularly. We had a good vibe and she always provided great service whether at a Kenwood hotel or in her home. Then, I saw her again a year ago at a place off Sharon Road. It was a completely different expérience. She appeared to be high, twitchy (ex, being semi-freaked out and obsessing about imaginary lint and fuzz (there was none). Katie always smoked weed, but that time she acted like something stronger might have been in play. She also had a few skin eruptions. That plus the tweaking soured me on anymore visits.
I'd be interested in reading others' recent experiences with Katie. She used to amazing!
Originally Posted by JustLooking040
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 22:11 #12610Senior Member

Posts: 42Katie BTOTB
I know there were a few mongers worried about Katie working with LEO recently. For what its worth I saw her this past Friday and all was well. I was very cautious but there were only 3 cars in the lot and no suspicous lookong cars around so I took the risk. The visit was same as usual and I left happy.
-
12-20-24 21:51 #12609Senior Member

Posts: 324Well
Is she worth the price of admission?
Originally Posted by Cousinlouie
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 13:30 #12608Senior Member

Posts: 418I had a feeling
I figured there was a reason this didn't get swept under the rug.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 09:36 #12607Senior Member

Posts: 180West side Brit is alive
That is indeed West side Brit. She is alive.
Originally Posted by Cousinlouie
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 08:17 #12606Senior Member

Posts: 180West Side Brit
The last time West Side Brit was reported dead on this site she contacted me to let me know she was alive and well. This sure looks like West Side Brit. I'll reach out and report back.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 18:16 #12605Senior Member

Posts: 353100 percent correct.
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3
[View Original Post]
Word is the chief in blue ash had a ax to grind with him over previous interactions with him when he was Sharonville LEO, was payback.
-
12-19-24 15:00 #12604Senior Member

Posts: 451Brit
The Brit you're referring to passed away a few years ago.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 11:58 #12603Regular Member

Posts: 8Brit
That was a popular name back a few years ago on the west side. Every girl I saw from over there said her name was Brit. This one in this link is not one I ever saw, just not my forte, she looks huge.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 11:50 #12602Senior Member

Posts: 418Brit
Is this the same Brit that was popular on the West Side a few years back? Seem to remember her mom was in the game too?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/180383494
-
12-19-24 10:51 #12601Senior Member

Posts: 87This guy's still guilty in the court of public opinion, unfortunately. Media made sure to drag his name through the mud. His sentence will be carried out by his friends and neighbors now.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 09:08 #12600Senior Member

Posts: 384The fact she says I do verify to see who I'm seeing love thanks. That's a no no for me never give any personal inf that can be used against you.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 20:56 #12599Senior Member

Posts: 353Negative he did not confess to a crime he only confess to setting up a 1/2 hour visit, he denied any sexual contact.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
I am not a lawyer but I don't see anything in report of him asking for sex.
I would think you can buy someone's time but I don't know.











Reply With Quote





