rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 888 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12613

    Mouth of the south. Any info?

    She has posted on several sites, but no reviews. I am convinced that she's real because I found her FB page.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mouthofthesouth

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...nnati-15046682

    https://escort13.com/post/102508031?currentPage=7

  2. #12612

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't heard the LE rumors swirling around Katie. But I have seen her recent photos and been very concerned about her health.

    Katie lost weight recently and that part looks good. That's not the part I'm talking about. It's the appearance of what look like bruises and possibly scabs in her recent photos that keep me from seeing her again. A couple years ago, I used to see her somewhat regularly. We had a good vibe and she always provided great service whether at a Kenwood hotel or in her home. Then, I saw her again a year ago at a place off Sharon Road. It was a completely different exprience. She appeared to be high, twitchy (ex, being semi-freaked out and obsessing about imaginary lint and fuzz (there was none). Katie always smoked weed, but that time she acted like something stronger might have been in play. She also had a few skin eruptions. That plus the tweaking soured me on anymore visits.

    I'd be interested in reading others' recent experiences with Katie. She used to amazing!
    Seriously doubt she's working with LEO. Seriously doubt also that her party supplies were ever restricted to weed, at least for very long. I usually assume bruises are from popping, which is actually a bit safer than intravenous drug use and slows down the effect, but also just not a good sign.

  3. #12611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    More concerned about her health than uncle

    Hadn't heard the LE rumors swirling around Katie. But I have seen her recent photos and been very concerned about her health.

    Katie lost weight recently and that part looks good. That's not the part I'm talking about. It's the appearance of what look like bruises and possibly scabs in her recent photos that keep me from seeing her again. A couple years ago, I used to see her somewhat regularly. We had a good vibe and she always provided great service whether at a Kenwood hotel or in her home. Then, I saw her again a year ago at a place off Sharon Road. It was a completely different expérience. She appeared to be high, twitchy (ex, being semi-freaked out and obsessing about imaginary lint and fuzz (there was none). Katie always smoked weed, but that time she acted like something stronger might have been in play. She also had a few skin eruptions. That plus the tweaking soured me on anymore visits.

    I'd be interested in reading others' recent experiences with Katie. She used to amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking040  [View Original Post]
    I know there were a few mongers worried about Katie working with LEO recently. For what its worth I saw her this past Friday and all was well. I was very cautious but there were only 3 cars in the lot and no suspicous lookong cars around so I took the risk. The visit was same as usual and I left happy.

  4. #12610

    Katie BTOTB

    I know there were a few mongers worried about Katie working with LEO recently. For what its worth I saw her this past Friday and all was well. I was very cautious but there were only 3 cars in the lot and no suspicous lookong cars around so I took the risk. The visit was same as usual and I left happy.

  5. #12609

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinlouie  [View Original Post]
    That is indeed West side Brit. She is alive.
    Is she worth the price of admission?

  6. #12608

    I had a feeling

    I figured there was a reason this didn't get swept under the rug.

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    100 percent correct.

    Word is the chief in blue ash had a ax to grind with him over previous interactions with him when he was Sharonville LEO, was payback.

  7. #12607

    West side Brit is alive

    That is indeed West side Brit. She is alive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinlouie  [View Original Post]
    The last time West Side Brit was reported dead on this site she contacted me to let me know she was alive and well. This sure looks like West Side Brit. I'll reach out and report back.

  8. #12606

    West Side Brit

    The last time West Side Brit was reported dead on this site she contacted me to let me know she was alive and well. This sure looks like West Side Brit. I'll reach out and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    The Brit you're referring to passed away a few years ago.

  9. #12605
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3  [View Original Post]
    This guy's still guilty in the court of public opinion, unfortunately. Media made sure to drag his name through the mud. His sentence will be carried out by his friends and neighbors now.
    100 percent correct.

    Word is the chief in blue ash had a ax to grind with him over previous interactions with him when he was Sharonville LEO, was payback.

  10. #12604

    Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Brit that was popular on the West Side a few years back? Seem to remember her mom was in the game too?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/180383494
    The Brit you're referring to passed away a few years ago.

  11. #12603

    Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Brit that was popular on the West Side a few years back? Seem to remember her mom was in the game too?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/180383494
    That was a popular name back a few years ago on the west side. Every girl I saw from over there said her name was Brit. This one in this link is not one I ever saw, just not my forte, she looks huge.

  12. #12602

    Brit

    Is this the same Brit that was popular on the West Side a few years back? Seem to remember her mom was in the game too?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/180383494

  13. #12601
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Well there goes the case against the retired cop, the witness is missing in action, although it appears as a dismissed charge is on the way anyway.

    No mention of sex for $$ ,no witness of crime, doesn't appear he admitted guilt.

    Now the only person that can identify him is gone and won't be coming back.
    This guy's still guilty in the court of public opinion, unfortunately. Media made sure to drag his name through the mud. His sentence will be carried out by his friends and neighbors now.

  14. #12600
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I would never answer an ad with the location as simply "Airport. ".
    The fact she says I do verify to see who I'm seeing love thanks. That's a no no for me never give any personal inf that can be used against you.

  15. #12599
    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Probably not, sounds like the guy fully confessed so they don't even need her anymore really.
    Negative he did not confess to a crime he only confess to setting up a 1/2 hour visit, he denied any sexual contact.

    I am not a lawyer but I don't see anything in report of him asking for sex.

    I would think you can buy someone's time but I don't know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape