Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 755 1255 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33504

    What's up with YAYa these days?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/virgi...k/308609587985

    I seen her a few years ago and she gave a mean ass BBBJ cim. She won't discuss anything over text but her ad says she ain't GFE or whatever. I am a BBBJ seeker. Beyond how hard it is to schedule with her, does she allow BBBJ anymore? Or I am welcome to any BBBJ provider recommendations. I was trying to Ivy but she disappeared the last couple days.

  2. #33503

    May repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Country73  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was in Richmond by the diamond. She is cute with a decent body. I didn't find there to be good chemistry between us so that may have been it but she basically gave BJ till I had a semi then just stopped and moved into doggie. I wasn't ready for that so asked her to continue with the BJ. Blew in her mouth. Damage was $80 would repeat in a pinch.

  3. #33502

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, had just seen this ad. What was the verification like? What was the damage?
    Verification was a video call, since I was already friends with her on snapchat we just did it there. I get it she is trying to be cautions.

    Hhr was $$ and I forgot was her HR was.

  4. #33501

    Indii

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    I was craving a cute petite girl before leaving for vacation and God must have heard my prayers, I totally forgot I added this girl on Snapchat before she last visited RVA. At that time she was staying in Henrico and got locked up the night before we were supposed to meet. So we exchanged messages on snap and schedule a hhr visit and can confirm she isn't staying in Henrico area she learned from her mistake.

    I was so hungry and she told me that I was allowed to daty for a good minute and told me that she was also hungry so we were at 69 for a good while to the point I had to stop her before I exploded. I need my main course, put the glove on and had her on reverse cowgirl but she had such a cutie little ass, ended in doggy but I loved that view and she had some long hair great for pulling. Cool chill girl, we talked for a bit while she cleaned me up. Told me she was leaving on Tuesday but I'll be out for vacation. She told me she has an add on Skip.

    Bird out, enjoy and happy holidays.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/682521571185
    Thanks, had just seen this ad. What was the verification like? What was the damage?

  5. #33500

    Utr

    Phone is off now. If I find another one I will share it here.

  6. #33499
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Early 30's white, slim body, pretty face. Can only do outcalls or cardates. Pm me for #.
    As expected, your inbox is full. Hit me up with that number if you can. Thanks.

  7. #33498

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpLove  [View Original Post]
    Everyone rushing to get the snow bunny before Christmas. I would appreciate info if you're sharing.

    Safe hunting.
    Please pm info.

  8. #33497

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Early 30's white, slim body, pretty face. Can only do outcalls or cardates. Pm me for #.
    Might be too late to ask for the digits but I'm interested if you're still willing to share. Your inbox was full.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  9. #33496

    Early Christmas gift

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Early 30's white, slim body, pretty face. Can only do outcalls or cardates. Pm me for #.
    Everyone rushing to get the snow bunny before Christmas. I would appreciate info if you're sharing.

    Safe hunting.

  10. #33495

    304's

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    I think she's been retired but was curious if anyone saw any posts during the holidays.
    If you talking about octopus tattoo girl. I had not checked in on her in a while. Seems she got married again. Maybe 3rd times the charm. Where do these hoes find these Simp men willing to take care of their ass & all the other bay daddy kids they got.

  11. #33494
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Early 30's white, slim body, pretty face. Can only do outcalls or cardates. Pm me for #.
    Your inbox is full. PM me the contact info if you don't mind. Thanks.

  12. #33493

    OsFrog's UTR

    Thank you. Very few times I've been like wow. She was everything you described and I want more. Thanks again!

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Early 30's white, slim body, pretty face. Can only do outcalls or cardates. Pm me for #.

  13. #33492

    Indii

    I was craving a cute petite girl before leaving for vacation and God must have heard my prayers, I totally forgot I added this girl on Snapchat before she last visited RVA. At that time she was staying in Henrico and got locked up the night before we were supposed to meet. So we exchanged messages on snap and schedule a hhr visit and can confirm she isn't staying in Henrico area she learned from her mistake.

    I was so hungry and she told me that I was allowed to daty for a good minute and told me that she was also hungry so we were at 69 for a good while to the point I had to stop her before I exploded. I need my main course, put the glove on and had her on reverse cowgirl but she had such a cutie little ass, ended in doggy but I loved that view and she had some long hair great for pulling. Cool chill girl, we talked for a bit while she cleaned me up. Told me she was leaving on Tuesday but I'll be out for vacation. She told me she has an add on Skip.

    Bird out, enjoy and happy holidays.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/682521571185
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3264.jpg‎   IMG_3263.jpg‎  

  14. #33491
    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    A world of difference. That 3rd photo, that little round ass along with the eye contact just says, "Come Here".
    Has anyone tried the new one yet? Is she worth it? I have been disappointed in the last two.

  15. #33490

    Moon girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TorcZar  [View Original Post]
    Man, they are changing the girls faster than I can plan a visit. I was hoping to try the Yumi (if I remember the name right) from China and at a good price, but poof she is gone. So far I have not been favoring the ones from Japan. So I will wait until the next update and hope they stiick around long enough to plan a visit. Plus if I enjoy the visit, I like to revisit.
    I have the same issue with them, by the time I plan to visit new girl or see their reviews, they are gone. Most of the come for 3-4 days only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape