Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 37314
-
12-19-24 15:51 #33489Senior Member

Posts: 264Minori
A world of difference. That 3rd photo, that little round ass along with the eye contact just says, "Come Here".
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 13:42 #33488Senior Member

Posts: 71Tri Cities
Anyone ever see this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...s/994273260386
-
12-19-24 09:00 #33487Senior Member

Posts: 60UTR looking for help
Early 30's white, slim body, pretty face. Can only do outcalls or cardates. Pm me for #.
-
12-18-24 17:29 #33486Senior Member

Posts: 767Astronaut
They just changed the pictures to something more decent, they last pictures were bad, LOL.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 14:14 #33485Senior Member

Posts: 72Blast from the past
Has anyone heard from Suzee in Colonial Heights?
Is she seeing anyone UTR?
Used to have a lot of fun with.
Will be back in town to visit family and am looking to try and have some fun while here.
-
12-18-24 12:12 #33484Senior Member

Posts: 353I saw her a few months ago. She had the door unlocked when I arrived and she was naked in bed playing with her toy. She was a puddle down there, gave me a nice BBBJ and then I took her from behind.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 10:08 #33483Senior Member

Posts: 187Staxx
Random question, does anyone happen to have Staxx's snap? Thanks.
-
12-18-24 08:38 #33482Senior Member

Posts: 96May TOFTT
Has anyone had any experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...u/254712449975
I have gotten her to respond but wondering if anyone sampled yet?
-
12-17-24 18:28 #33481Regular Member

Posts: 22Genuinely Hilarious Ad
Was browsing through listcrawler when I came across this gem.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/180337120
I'm convinced she's out of her mind. $500 qv, "must have a big dick," AND she wants to go halfsies on a room. What has gotten into these girls?? All that for someone who looks like her ozempic prescription just got denied by UHC. Yeah, I'm sure the regulars are lining up.
-
12-17-24 16:02 #33480Senior Member

Posts: 264Minori's Appearance
That's the same impression I got, but the last batch of lovelies included videos of them moving and blinking their eyes which gave them a bit of credibility (some of them may actually have those big anime type eyes). I think Minori simply has hazel-colored contact lenses, but she may have had plastic surgery on that pinched nose. While it could be that she's mixed, photo #8 makes her look just like a little W girl. Also, I've never encountered an Asian with that type of cursive tattoo on her inner bicept.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 15:47 #33479Senior Member

Posts: 264Cleanliness
While I'm sure there are exceptions, isn't it interesting to note how clean these little Asian women are. On one hand, it could be that those of us afflicted with a touch of yellow fever are simply viewing the grass as greener on the other side. On the other hand, it may be that they have less to keep clean. What I do know is that, I've never encountered one that even smelled off. Some of the providers I've seen photos of leave me to wonder how (or even if their arms are long enough) can they possibly keep a rear end that big clean.
Originally Posted by Psnuse77
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 15:30 #33478Senior Member

Posts: 121Face
Cute face? I've been looking for a decent looking pawg and can't seem to find one.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 11:38 #33477Senior Member

Posts: 484It's not just you.
It used to be they'd come back from vacationed fattened up. Now they stay that way.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 11:26 #33476Senior Member

Posts: 121No bueno
https://callescort.org/716-313-0358
Saw this one, not great looking at all, flappy box, and smelled. Don't recommend, I'm getting tired of the area's non-Asian talent.
-
12-17-24 10:57 #33475Senior Member

Posts: 342Just an opinion
Is it just me or is there a severe drought of skinny or petite ethnic providers in the Richmond and Tri-Cities area? I'm talking about Latina & Black providers that is. They are there, but they are few and far between, while a good 85% whose ads I see are either BBW or just outright fat or obese, which isn't really my thing although I occasionally make exceptions.









Reply With Quote




