Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 755 1255 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33514
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Crimson yesterday. Very nice lady and very accommodating. BBJ was all I wanted and I have no complaints, may see her again when she's back in town and go for the works just for the experience of being with a woman that age. She loves what she does.
    Had her twice probably 2 years ago. Definitely loves what she does and is good at it. No rules from what I could see. She was not new to swinging but was new to the game, so I'm sure she is pricier now. She used to be just a donation of what you felt was fair. I need to catch back up with her as well. Good looking grandma with a nice body. Lots of porn online with her in it under “Crimson Red”

  2. #33513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    So idk what happened but we were supposed to meet up today. She asked me to front for a room which I did since I've seen her enough times that I didn't think it would be a problem.

    When I get there the room she gave me was empty, I know cause thr curtain was open and radio silence from txts.

    Keep a look out for requests for "help".
    Been trying to get a hold of her for a few days including last night and nothing but crickets. Last week I got left hanging for 30 minutes after she gave me a time to show up. Hope this isn't the start of the downward spiral.

  3. #33512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Older Provider

    I had the pleasure of meeting Crimson yesterday. Very nice lady and very accommodating. BBJ was all I wanted and I have no complaints, may see her again when she's back in town and go for the works just for the experience of being with a woman that age. She loves what she does.

  4. #33511

    Ivy

    So idk what happened but we were supposed to meet up today. She asked me to front for a room which I did since I've seen her enough times that I didn't think it would be a problem.

    When I get there the room she gave me was empty, I know cause thr curtain was open and radio silence from txts.

    Keep a look out for requests for "help".

  5. #33510
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    She is answering the phone again. If you guys want to give her a try. Pm for #. Treat her nice so we don't lose her.
    Anybody mind sending me her #? Everything I had lined up today fell through.

  6. #33509
    Quote Originally Posted by JayOfX2  [View Original Post]
    She's coming back! I asked her to. That ass is just too damn good. Treat her right, boys. Well above my means but if you have it like that, enjoy.

    https://massage.eros.com/virginia/fi...?cat=6210&wn=1
    Dang 500. Y’all enjoy and try to get your moneys worth.

  7. #33508

    Utr

    She is answering the phone again. If you guys want to give her a try. Pm for #. Treat her nice so we don't lose her.

  8. #33507

    She's coming back!

    She's coming back! I asked her to. That ass is just too damn good. Treat her right, boys.

    https://massage.eros.com/virginia/fi...?cat=6210&wn=1

    Quote Originally Posted by JayOfX2  [View Original Post]
    Expensive, but VERY worth it. This babe is charging $500 now, but in a few months she'll be charging way more. Meet her while you can and treat her right!!

    https://tryst.link/escort/vittoria

  9. #33506
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Phone is off now. If I find another one I will share it here.
    Make some room for your inbox whenever you get those digits LOL.

  10. #33505

    Indii on SA

    She's on Seeking also.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-ba914d9c6b76

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    I was craving a cute petite girl before leaving for vacation and God must have heard my prayers, I totally forgot I added this girl on Snapchat before she last visited RVA. At that time she was staying in Henrico and got locked up the night before we were supposed to meet. So we exchanged messages on snap and schedule a hhr visit and can confirm she isn't staying in Henrico area she learned from her mistake.

    I was so hungry and she told me that I was allowed to daty for a good minute and told me that she was also hungry so we were at 69 for a good while to the point I had to stop her before I exploded. I need my main course, put the glove on and had her on reverse cowgirl but she had such a cutie little ass, ended in doggy but I loved that view and she had some long hair great for pulling. Cool chill girl, we talked for a bit while she cleaned me up. Told me she was leaving on Tuesday but I'll be out for vacation. She told me she has an add on Skip.

    Bird out, enjoy and happy holidays.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/682521571185

  11. #33504

    What's up with YAYa these days?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/virgi...k/308609587985

    I seen her a few years ago and she gave a mean ass BBBJ cim. She won't discuss anything over text but her ad says she ain't GFE or whatever. I am a BBBJ seeker. Beyond how hard it is to schedule with her, does she allow BBBJ anymore? Or I am welcome to any BBBJ provider recommendations. I was trying to Ivy but she disappeared the last couple days.

  12. #33503

    May repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Country73  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was in Richmond by the diamond. She is cute with a decent body. I didn't find there to be good chemistry between us so that may have been it but she basically gave BJ till I had a semi then just stopped and moved into doggie. I wasn't ready for that so asked her to continue with the BJ. Blew in her mouth. Damage was $80 would repeat in a pinch.

  13. #33502

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, had just seen this ad. What was the verification like? What was the damage?
    Verification was a video call, since I was already friends with her on snapchat we just did it there. I get it she is trying to be cautions.

    Hhr was $$ and I forgot was her HR was.

  14. #33501

    Indii

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    I was craving a cute petite girl before leaving for vacation and God must have heard my prayers, I totally forgot I added this girl on Snapchat before she last visited RVA. At that time she was staying in Henrico and got locked up the night before we were supposed to meet. So we exchanged messages on snap and schedule a hhr visit and can confirm she isn't staying in Henrico area she learned from her mistake.

    I was so hungry and she told me that I was allowed to daty for a good minute and told me that she was also hungry so we were at 69 for a good while to the point I had to stop her before I exploded. I need my main course, put the glove on and had her on reverse cowgirl but she had such a cutie little ass, ended in doggy but I loved that view and she had some long hair great for pulling. Cool chill girl, we talked for a bit while she cleaned me up. Told me she was leaving on Tuesday but I'll be out for vacation. She told me she has an add on Skip.

    Bird out, enjoy and happy holidays.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/682521571185
    Thanks, had just seen this ad. What was the verification like? What was the damage?

  15. #33500

    Utr

    Phone is off now. If I find another one I will share it here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape