Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 1146 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19971

    No big deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    No one cares. Let's being honest the vast majority of these girls are involved with drugs, fucking drug dealers and have or have had legal problems. She'll go away and a new girl will pop up somewhere. Nothing is for long in this world.
    To be honest, I paid to see Britt twice. The first time was magnificent and the second time one week later was a very marginal performance. Certainly not worth $260 hour. I think that is how she is. Repeat visits are not as desirable as the initial visit. I could be wrong but that is how it was for me.

  2. #19970
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyek  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of you guys are having a good time with her, but how are you all going to cope with the fact that sooner or later she will have to pay for her drug charges.
    No one cares. Let's being honest the vast majority of these girls are involved with drugs, fucking drug dealers and have or have had legal problems. She'll go away and a new girl will pop up somewhere. Nothing is for long in this world.

  3. #19969
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose  [View Original Post]
    What's her body like? And how old? I have a vague recollection of her previous ads showing more revealing, unfiltered pics and it wasn't pretty.
    She's definitely bigger, has a pretty big gut. Tits are nice with longer nips, about late 30's early 40's I'd say. Very vanilla though, no cim. Does give lots of eye contact, and tit touching, but head game was mild imo.

  4. #19968
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFellow  [View Original Post]
    How did things do last night with Britt? Any encouraging news out there?
    I was unable to see her this visit due to my own schedule and short notice from her. C'est la vie.

  5. #19967
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Country79  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with this one. Her head game is on point.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri...e/284442637402
    Dear lord man. Why do you hate your dick so much?

  6. #19966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1515

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Britt was here all night, Thursday night.
    I know a lot of you guys are having a good time with her, but how are you all going to cope with the fact that sooner or later she will have to pay for her drug charges.

  7. #19965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Britt

    Britt was here all night, Thursday night.

  8. #19964

    Elyria

    Quote Originally Posted by Country79  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with this one. Her head game is on point.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri...e/284442637402
    What's her body like? And how old? I have a vague recollection of her previous ads showing more revealing, unfiltered pics and it wasn't pretty.

  9. #19963
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    I posted in the Akron board (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...938&viewfull=1#post713493) but Crystal is a solid, reliable option in an easy location off Rt 8.
    Could you post link? I can't reach the page.

  10. #19962
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth244  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I know a lot of people here are tired of hearing about her, but compared to the rest of the providers in the area, she's well above. Most of the providers in the area now are 60 lbs heavier than their pics, scammers asking for deposits or just have such a bad attitude and provide a terrible experience.

    When someone comes around with a nice little body, pretty face and an enthusiastic attitude, she's going to blow up.
    How does one find out about Britt? I've read so many times people raving about her.

  11. #19961

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    If you Google search some of her photos it comes up with a lot of listings throughout Ohio with different names and different phone numbers. Sus.
    How did things do last night with Britt? Any encouraging news out there?

  12. #19960
    If you Google search some of her photos it comes up with a lot of listings throughout Ohio with different names and different phone numbers. Sus.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth244  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything on this one? Been thinking about taking the plunge, but I'm a tad bit skeptical.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...416/2166324072

  13. #19959

    Girl in Elyria

    Just had a dream with this one. Her head game is on point.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri...e/284442637402

  14. #19958

    Valentina

    Anyone have anything on this one? Been thinking about taking the plunge, but I'm a tad bit skeptical.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...416/2166324072

  15. #19957
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    I suspect there is a considerable amount of exaggeration going on here about her taking all these guys bb. Take it with a grain of salt, she is not stupid, I have seen her test results. And I know a few guys perhaps have an axe to grind.
    She offered on my first visit. Said I looked clean. But I'm just not one to take that type of chance so I declined and requested a condom.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape