Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 647 1147 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19956
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunFun  [View Original Post]
    Have wanted to try her but have never seen a review. Good provider but crazy. What to do? Crazy in the sack, crazy in the head..
    She's definitely crazy in the head, as in certifiable. Potentially dangerous when she's off her meds, and that's not a joke. On the other hand, she's also crazy in bed. There's definitely a risk / reward thing going on with her.

  2. #19955
    Quote Originally Posted by Peigen  [View Original Post]
    Just came into a Christmas bonus ...
    Ewww. I prefer to come into a pussy, but you do you, dude.

    (sorry, it was just too easy to pass up 😂😂 )

  3. #19954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Britt

    I suspect there is a considerable amount of exaggeration going on here about her taking all these guys bb. Take it with a grain of salt, she is not stupid, I have seen her test results. And I know a few guys perhaps have an axe to grind.

  4. #19953
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    Douching would probably be bad. Fucks up the natural balance of things.
    7 loads from 7 guys over a ten hour time frame isn't much better.

  5. #19952
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyek  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity does she bother to douche when she's seeing all these guys on the same day? Just wondering!
    Douching would probably be bad. Fucks up the natural balance of things.

  6. #19951

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunFun  [View Original Post]
    Have wanted to try her but have never seen a review. Good provider but crazy. What to do? Crazy in the sack, crazy in the head..
    The ad link you have for Renee has a phone number that is disconnected, although the ad date is 12/14. Very strange. I think Renee is no longer living in this area.

  7. #19950
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunFun  [View Original Post]
    Have wanted to try her but have never seen a review. Good provider but crazy. What to do? Crazy in the sack, crazy in the head..
    Crazy in the head.

  8. #19949

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer1960  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/813966052711.

    Interestingly, there is not a disclaimer on her ad...makes me more leery when any provider does not have that on her posts.
    Have wanted to try her but have never seen a review. Good provider but crazy. What to do? Crazy in the sack, crazy in the head..

  9. #19948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1515

    Britt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Britt's going to be in town again Thursday night guys. DM me for digits if you don't already have them.
    Out of curiosity does she bother to douche when she's seeing all these guys on the same day? Just wondering!

  10. #19947
    Quote Originally Posted by GustheBigBoy  [View Original Post]
    Last week I was able to hook up with Britt up here. She certainly didn't disappoint. Her BJ was awesome, then like you said, cowgirl. Her boobs are perfect and that ass is to die for. Definitely will repeat and highly recommend!
    Yeah, I know a lot of people here are tired of hearing about her, but compared to the rest of the providers in the area, she's well above. Most of the providers in the area now are 60 lbs heavier than their pics, scammers asking for deposits or just have such a bad attitude and provide a terrible experience.

    When someone comes around with a nice little body, pretty face and an enthusiastic attitude, she's going to blow up.

  11. #19946

    Looking for body rub suggestions

    Just came into a Christmas bonus and looking to get a quality body rub. I am not looking for FS which I feel like a lot of the discussion on here focuses on, so I am having a hard time narrowing onto a provider that is great at what I want. I'm white male mid 30's but partial to black women. Feel free to respond on the thread or private message for more info or with some suggestions.

  12. #19945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Britt

    Britt's going to be in town again Thursday night guys. DM me for digits if you don't already have them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000002129.jpg‎   20241030_220722.jpg‎   1000001813.jpg‎  

  13. #19944

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth244  [View Original Post]
    So I finally got a chance to see Britt. I caught her in the morning so she said she didn't have a chance to put on makeup. Still looked beautiful to me and she had a great body. Good personality that made be feel comfortable then got started with a BJ which was amazing. Very enthusiastic which always makes it better. We then went reverse cowgirl and I finished doggy. Overall I'd definitely say it was a great experience. I know we have a sub board for her, but while we were talking I mentioned how I was from the Mentor / Willoughby area and how hard it is to find a regular provider in the area. She said if there were a couple guys in the area that were interested, she'd be willing to make one of her next stops in the area. So if there are any guys in the area that are interested, let me know. Would love to not have to drive so far to see her next time.
    Last week I was able to hook up with Britt up here. She certainly didn't disappoint. Her BJ was awesome, then like you said, cowgirl. Her boobs are perfect and that ass is to die for. Definitely will repeat and highly recommend!

  14. #19943
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonRt70  [View Original Post]
    Very good option in Akron. She has an amazing body and aims to please. She typically orgasms like crazy and 90% of the time she squirts. She doesn't do this for drugs, she does this to provide for her grandkids. She is a very low volume provider that might see someone every other day.

    No BB FS, no kissing, no Greek. Everything else on menu including BBBJCIM. She loves DATY, just be prepared to get wet!

    Message me for her number, and please have some legitimate reviews.
    Phone number please!

  15. #19942

    UTR Crystal -- Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by NeonRt70  [View Original Post]
    Very good option in Akron. She has an amazing body and aims to please. She typically orgasms like crazy and 90% of the time she squirts. She doesn't do this for drugs, she does this to provide for her grandkids. She is a very low volume provider that might see someone every other day.

    No BB FS, no kissing, no Greek. Everything else on menu including BBBJCIM. She loves DATY, just be prepared to get wet!

    Message me for her number, and please have some legitimate reviews.
    I posted in the Akron board (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...938&viewfull=1#post713493) but Crystal is a solid, reliable option in an easy location off Rt 8.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape