Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Pepsi

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 392
This blog is moderated by DblEspresso
  1. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkalterego  [View Original Post]
    When is Pepsi returning and where is she returning to, or is she indie?
    I've actually never met her (but tried). She usually posts her schedule on that site (though it changes so keep checking). When I tried she seemed to be indie.

  2. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkalterego  [View Original Post]
    When is Pepsi returning and where is she returning to, or is she indie?
    Other mongers might know more details. Last month she showed a return date then it said "See us next year". Now it only has Vegas. I just try my luck and check her website periodically to see if she made any changes.

  3. #30

    When and where?

    When is Pepsi returning and where is she returning to, or is she indie?

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    She's got new eye candy on her website.

    https://vegaspepsi.com/

  4. #29

    Looking forward to her return

    She's got new eye candy on her website.

    https://vegaspepsi.com/

  5. #28

    Lucky me

    The water was going to be shutoff on Thursday so she decided to take the redeye back to LAX Wednesday night. I was lucky to have a date with her before she checked out. She had on a hot red outfit on with her boots. As soon as the door closed our lips were locked. Love grabbing her ass. Her ass is perfect for my hand to grab onto. Even though I'm only about 15 minutes away, I still opted for a quick rinse. Walked out after drying off. We resume our dfk after a few minutes of dfk. She grabbed hold of my little buddy and took us to bed. She sat on the bed and stuff my buddy in her mouth. My brothers. You can imagine spending 2 hours with Pepsi can do to you physically and mentally. I understand how some of you guys care about age. I can say she is a mature woman and not a childish young lady in their 20's. I like the feeling I'm making love to this woman in a hotel environment on a big kingsize bed. We can roll around from one side to the other, from corner to corner. Her room this time was on the 25th floor. We knew no one can see, we opened the curtain and pretended that we are putting on a show for people to see. After spending time being passionate our tempo changed from making love to hot sex and man I unloaded. I'll ended here. Gents as many other mongers stated. YMMV being respectful will go a long way with this lady. She mentioned she might come back and visit us in January. I'll be putting some funds away and hopefully enough to keep her to myself for a few hours.

  6. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Pepsi is always a good time! And like you mentioned, one of the best values anywhere! 300 for one hour BBFS with an attractive service queen? That's unheard of anywhere. Not to mention the possibility of Greek for 100 extra (assuming you're nice and don't have a giant schlong) is still a rarity among K-girls. While places like LA have enough girls that now there's almost always at least one or two K-girls offering Greek, sometimes they are not attractive at all, so to see Pepsi is always a breath of fresh air.

    The website hasn't updated the Hawaii start date, but she started early!

    https://vegaspepsi.com/
    She didn't choose it. At her first gig in America, she chose a name that was already taken by another girl so the mamasan gave her that name. She prefers Coke over Pepsi. Her real name is Japanese, not Korean. She's both.

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    Hell no is she in her 40's. I'm in my 40's and she is definitely older than me.
    Only thing I can say is that this Pepsi quenches my dick's thirst really good. I was told she's leaving this Wednesday. If I'm not burnt out at work, I'll go and another sip of Pepsi before she leaves.

  8. #25
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130
    Hell no is she in her 40's. I'm in my 40's and she is definitely older than me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I would say the pics are her but from 15-20 years ago. She's at least mid 40's now and had a face lift since, looks like those older K-bar girls. Still a great time though.

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are heavily photoshopped. You can go see for yourself.
    I would say the pics are her but from 15-20 years ago. She's at least mid 40's now and had a face lift since, looks like those older K-bar girls. Still a great time though.

  10. #23
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Nope. Not real pictures.

    Pictures are heavily photoshopped. You can go see for yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBoyden  [View Original Post]
    For real, are the pics really her on the website.

  11. #22
    Pepsi is always a good time! And like you mentioned, one of the best values anywhere! 300 for one hour BBFS with an attractive service queen? That's unheard of anywhere. Not to mention the possibility of Greek for 100 extra (assuming you're nice and don't have a giant schlong) is still a rarity among K-girls. While places like LA have enough girls that now there's almost always at least one or two K-girls offering Greek, sometimes they are not attractive at all, so to see Pepsi is always a breath of fresh air.

    The website hasn't updated the Hawaii start date, but she started early!

    https://vegaspepsi.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2370  [View Original Post]
    Just had another great time with Pepsi.

    I always book a 2 hour session with her because she gives great service and really loves sex and I really enjoy being with her.

    I think she's my personal ATF.

    The others on my favorites list would be Happy back at Kison, Paula also back at Kison, Monica back at CHM and Kison, more recently would be Lemon, Shiho and Nicole as well as Cici at Peach's.

    I do prefer seeing Pepsi at the Ilikai Hotel because I prefer a nice hotel over an AMP, more comfortable, more discreet going in, and no mama calling time.

    We all have our personal favorites depending on our tastes and at the present time, Pepsi is my ATF.

    I forgot to ask her how she chose the name Pepsi.

    I meant to but forgot, will have to ask her at my next session.

    She's definitely worth what she charges. I think she's a bargain especially compared to what I pay in LA and SF for BBFS.

  12. #21

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyOC  [View Original Post]
    What is the rate for 2 hr session? 2 x 1 Hr rate ($300)? Or $500 like before?
    Should be double the hourly.

  13. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBoyden  [View Original Post]
    For real, are the pics really her on the website.
    Yes, that is her real picture.

  14. #19

    Are the pictures accurate?

    For real, are the pics really her on the website.

  15. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2370  [View Original Post]
    Just had another great time with Pepsi.

    I always book a 2 hour session with her because she gives great service and really loves sex and I really enjoy being with her.

    I think she's my personal ATF.

    The others on my favorites list would be Happy back at Kison, Paula also back at Kison, Monica back at CHM and Kison, more recently would be Lemon, Shiho and Nicole as well as Cici at Peach's.

    I do prefer seeing Pepsi at the Ilikai Hotel because I prefer a nice hotel over an AMP, more comfortable, more discreet going in, and no mama calling time.

    We all have our personal favorites depending on our tastes and at the present time, Pepsi is my ATF.

    I forgot to ask her how she chose the name Pepsi.

    I meant to but forgot, will have to ask her at my next session.

    She's definitely worth what she charges. I think she's a bargain especially compared to what I pay in LA and SF for BBFS.
    What is the rate for 2 hr session? 2 x 1 Hr rate ($300)? Or $500 like before?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape