Thread: Pepsi
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 392
-
11-16-24 18:21 #17Senior Member

Posts: 69My Favorite
Just had another great time with Pepsi.
I always book a 2 hour session with her because she gives great service and really loves sex and I really enjoy being with her.
I think she's my personal ATF.
The others on my favorites list would be Happy back at Kison, Paula also back at Kison, Monica back at CHM and Kison, more recently would be Lemon, Shiho and Nicole as well as Cici at Peach's.
I do prefer seeing Pepsi at the Ilikai Hotel because I prefer a nice hotel over an AMP, more comfortable, more discreet going in, and no mama calling time.
We all have our personal favorites depending on our tastes and at the present time, Pepsi is my ATF.
I forgot to ask her how she chose the name Pepsi.
I meant to but forgot, will have to ask her at my next session.
She's definitely worth what she charges. I think she's a bargain especially compared to what I pay in LA and SF for BBFS.
-
11-16-24 17:09 #16Senior Member

Posts: 216Her prices went up. +$20/40. And basically no option for the 1 hour covered which was $220 before.
Still worth it though.
-
11-15-24 17:32 #15Senior Member

Posts: 849It was easy to make an appointment.
Originally Posted by SamH
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately she forgot about it, so I never ended up experiencing her.
-
11-15-24 00:12 #14Senior Member

Posts: 396She's already here
She texted me that she is already here so start saving and / or start booking.
-
11-11-24 19:38 #13Senior Member

Posts: 216I don't recall ever giving any info like some others. No paystub or license picture was needed.
Originally Posted by SamH
[View Original Post]
She is a must try. I already made appt for when she gets back.
-
11-11-24 18:02 #12Senior Member

Posts: 272Screening
How easy or hard is it to get an appointment with Pepsi? I don't give personal information over the phone or internet, will that be a problem?
-
11-11-24 03:00 #11Senior Member

Posts: 51She's coming back soon! Nov 19th
After only having her one time, she placed herself immediately right on my ATF list. This time will try to get more than one visit and possibly take her down greek street as well!
-
11-10-24 12:09 #10Senior Member

Posts: 150Oh yes. She is a rock star! Met her for the first time the last time she was here. Sucks balls all day! I got lucky and saw her the first day she arrived. Amazing. Saw her again a week later and she was still good but tired. Get in early.
Originally Posted by GG1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 11:44 #9Senior Member

Posts: 452Pepsi Return Date
November 19.
Originally Posted by Donkey67
[View Original Post]
https://vegaspepsi.com/
-
11-01-24 17:53 #8Senior Member

Posts: 1397Go check her website vegaspepsi.com.
Originally Posted by SamH
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 17:40 #7Senior Member

Posts: 272Pepsi Rates?
What are her rates? Either PM me or link to ad please. Thank you in advance.
Sam.
-
10-26-24 13:19 #6Senior Member

Posts: 216Waiting also. Her site says she is on vacation until November.
Originally Posted by Donkey67
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 02:12 #5Senior Member

Posts: 150Pepsi return to Honolulu?
Anybody got a daily on a return date?
-
10-07-24 15:47 #4Senior Member

Posts: 5110Also, if anyone is a VIP member of TER, she apparently has 474 reviews there.
Originally Posted by HornyOC
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 14:36 #3Senior Member

Posts: 216Her reports and reviews has been posted in other threads. Just search "Pepsi" and something should show up.
She does have a site that updates on here locations (Vegas, LA, Hawaii.) https://vegaspepsi.com/.
She def 10+ on Service / Attitude and #1 ATF in my book. Looks wise, would say 7.










Reply With Quote



