Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 921 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11592

    Anna at BP

    Returned from a holiday trip and decided to check my rotation of sites to see the line ups. Most havn't changed except BP and GB.

    Decided to check out Anna at BP. IMO Anna is a traditional beauty (I could be wrong) and I thought she was good looking from the pics.

    It is her in the pics just with no make up. Cute girl. One thing the BP site didn't mention is her big tits. D cups. Could be bolt on but very nicely done and soft. Nips very responsive. And she knows how to use them.

    Great shower. And in my experience the shower is typically going through the motions. Anna's shower was a stand out. Lots of body 2 body and grinding. Highlight was her on her knees in the shower for a BBBJ preview. Which was more than a preview. I asked if she kissed and she gives me a lfk and says she prefers to kiss down there. Also some tit f'and in the shower, very nice.

    I don't think kissing is her thing but she sprinkled in some lfk and dfk throughout the entire experience. YMMV (more or less).

    Back to the room she def has the catbath with water training and knows how to use her tits. I didn't ask but no rimming and just a little DATY before mish.

    BBBJ in the room was really good. No teeth, lots of licking and some face f'and. She was really getting into it. And when I thought she was done, she went back for more. We powered through the door guys interruptions, texting and calling her. Which can kill it for me sometimes. He's done this in the past, I'm trying to not take it personally. But it is annoying.

    On with the bag, and by the look on her face she was nervous about my size. Not a brag at all, more of a curse than a gift when you love Chinese girls. LOL So we took it slow in standing mish. She's tight. So it was good but I had to go slow and mostly shallow. After about 7 minutes or so she couldn't handle much more. We tried a bit of cg but decided to just finish with mouth and hand. Good finish.

    I'd recommend, based on her tits, shower, BBBJ, and tightness. I wish I'd done more DATY it looks nice and she was responsive.

  2. #11591

    Sara at Orange

    I'm surprised no one has mentioned yet that the girl Sara at Orange this rotation is young, slim, and hot at a level that's unusual for Orange Spa. She's looks exactly like the pics. Early 20's for sure. Damage was 160 for 30 min of the usual standard fare of CBJ, her on top (she insisted starting off that way), mish, then finish in doggie. https://top1spa.com/.

  3. #11590

    White girl thick

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    When you say thick LOL? Like BBL thick or black girl in white girl body thick?
    Just heavy and not fit. Big all around, not in any single area, so I guess white girl thick.

  4. #11589
    When you say thick LOL? Like BBL thick or black girl in white girl body thick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    Saw the Czech girl slip into the bathroom between clients to wash off. She was much thicker than the model in the pics. Still attractive, but bigger than my preference, so I walked.

  5. #11588
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    Saw the Czech girl slip into the bathroom between clients to wash off. She was much thicker than the model in the pics. Still attractive, but bigger than my preference, so I walked.
    The white girl I saw in summer was not thick at all. Even a little skinny I felt. Skin color was lighter than the pictures. Darker blonde hair. I saw her twice. The apartment used old name and pictures to a different girl or the same girl happened to become thicker in half a year? Who knows.

  6. #11587

    Not petite

    Saw the Czech girl slip into the bathroom between clients to wash off. She was much thicker than the model in the pics. Still attractive, but bigger than my preference, so I walked.

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    In response to PMs, yes, she provided FS. Sorry for the confusion. Nipple licking, BLS and DATY for sure. Cannot remember it was BBBJ or CBJ. Focused on her feet a lot. I did not ask her if she had BBFS option.

  7. #11586
    Thank you. I was going to go see her that day but I wasn't sure. Didn't just want a foot job.

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    In response to PMs, yes, she provided FS. Sorry for the confusion. Nipple licking, BLS and DATY for sure. Cannot remember it was BBBJ or CBJ. Focused on her feet a lot. I did not ask her if she had BBFS option.

  8. #11585
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    I had. A rare Caucasian girl in those parlors. Living / working in England, nearly native English speaker, unless she is not the same girl I saw in summer. Pics are not her but face still pretty. Beautiful body, nice playful girl. Do not expect fancy services like Chinese. I got very nice footjob from her. Had avoided visiting BP for a while, but seriously she will be a reason I go there again. Too bad I will be on vacation throughout her booked time cannot see her this time.
    In response to PMs, yes, she provided FS. Sorry for the confusion. Nipple licking, BLS and DATY for sure. Cannot remember it was BBBJ or CBJ. Focused on her feet a lot. I did not ask her if she had BBFS option.

  9. #11584
    Did you ever go see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliding  [View Original Post]
    BP has this Czech girl on their site saying she's back again. Anyone experience her the other time she was here? Would be nice to see someone that isn't Latina or Asian. TIA.

  10. #11583

    Worth visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliding  [View Original Post]
    BP has this Czech girl on their site saying she's back again. Anyone experience her the other time she was here? Would be nice to see someone that isn't Latina or Asian. TIA.
    I had. A rare Caucasian girl in those parlors. Living / working in England, nearly native English speaker, unless she is not the same girl I saw in summer. Pics are not her but face still pretty. Beautiful body, nice playful girl. Do not expect fancy services like Chinese. I got very nice footjob from her. Had avoided visiting BP for a while, but seriously she will be a reason I go there again. Too bad I will be on vacation throughout her booked time cannot see her this time.

  11. #11582

    Emma BP

    BP has this Czech girl on their site saying she's back again. Anyone experience her the other time she was here? Would be nice to see someone that isn't Latina or Asian. TIA.

  12. #11581

    Nicky BP

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Sine my 2023 visit to Bangkok I've been into Thai girls. They are so happy and smile a lot. Great energy.

    So I decided to check out Thai Nicky at BP. Yes she is really thai and she looks like the pics. Mostly the pics of her WeChat moments.

    Best of both worlds because she has the passion of a Latina and skills of a Chinese girl. Plus she speaks great English and likes to talk.

    Beautiful girl more meat on her bones but not fat at all. Nice fat D cups. Big areolas loves to have them sucked on.

    Keeping this brief. DFK, Rimming, 69, passionate bbj. Medium tightness.

    No push back on positions. A nice change up.

    I recommend.
    I agree fully with the statement above. Nice natural tits and into it. There is also reviews of her when she was at the old spot last year.

  13. #11580

    Thai Nicky best of both worlds

    Sine my 2023 visit to Bangkok I've been into Thai girls. They are so happy and smile a lot. Great energy.

    So I decided to check out Thai Nicky at BP. Yes she is really thai and she looks like the pics. Mostly the pics of her WeChat moments.

    Best of both worlds because she has the passion of a Latina and skills of a Chinese girl. Plus she speaks great English and likes to talk.

    Beautiful girl more meat on her bones but not fat at all. Nice fat D cups. Big areolas loves to have them sucked on.

    Keeping this brief. DFK, Rimming, 69, passionate bbj. Medium tightness.

    No push back on positions. A nice change up.

    I recommend.

  14. #11579

    Goat

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodtimechicago  [View Original Post]
    Have to concur with everything here. Lin's service is top notch (the cat bath and playfulness and light touch and DT OMG) but the highlight is the squirt. I practically drowned as she was just gushing non stop. Soaked through three towels and we still need to change the sheets. And it's also so clean tasting. My god. I've never been drenched by a woman before but she just wouldn't quit. (And yes, this is a brag but it's also true). She even grabbed my head to make me look in her eyes as she flooded my mouth.
    Wow! Sounds like a golden shower. Big fan of it. Maybe she is a GOAT (Go On And Try) now.

    I might have upset her during my very last visit to GB. Door guy initially led me to her room (likely B&S) but I insisted on visiting another "GOAT" Anne. I remember her English was limited and her feet were pretty ugly (yes deeply foot fetish I see girls feet right after face). She and Anne did not appear to get very well with each other according to what I heard from Anne.

  15. #11578
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaGun  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it only me but I have not been able to reach either Daisy or Llana for the past couple of months. I guess Daisy is possibly just busy but Llana seems MIA.
    Same here with Daisy.

    She never responds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape