Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 921 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11591

    Sara at Orange

    I'm surprised no one has mentioned yet that the girl Sara at Orange this rotation is young, slim, and hot at a level that's unusual for Orange Spa. She's looks exactly like the pics. Early 20's for sure. Damage was 160 for 30 min of the usual standard fare of CBJ, her on top (she insisted starting off that way), mish, then finish in doggie. https://top1spa.com/.

  2. #11590

    White girl thick

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    When you say thick LOL? Like BBL thick or black girl in white girl body thick?
    Just heavy and not fit. Big all around, not in any single area, so I guess white girl thick.

  3. #11589
    When you say thick LOL? Like BBL thick or black girl in white girl body thick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    Saw the Czech girl slip into the bathroom between clients to wash off. She was much thicker than the model in the pics. Still attractive, but bigger than my preference, so I walked.

  4. #11588
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    Saw the Czech girl slip into the bathroom between clients to wash off. She was much thicker than the model in the pics. Still attractive, but bigger than my preference, so I walked.
    The white girl I saw in summer was not thick at all. Even a little skinny I felt. Skin color was lighter than the pictures. Darker blonde hair. I saw her twice. The apartment used old name and pictures to a different girl or the same girl happened to become thicker in half a year? Who knows.

  5. #11587

    Not petite

    Saw the Czech girl slip into the bathroom between clients to wash off. She was much thicker than the model in the pics. Still attractive, but bigger than my preference, so I walked.

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    In response to PMs, yes, she provided FS. Sorry for the confusion. Nipple licking, BLS and DATY for sure. Cannot remember it was BBBJ or CBJ. Focused on her feet a lot. I did not ask her if she had BBFS option.

  6. #11586
    Thank you. I was going to go see her that day but I wasn't sure. Didn't just want a foot job.

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    In response to PMs, yes, she provided FS. Sorry for the confusion. Nipple licking, BLS and DATY for sure. Cannot remember it was BBBJ or CBJ. Focused on her feet a lot. I did not ask her if she had BBFS option.

  7. #11585
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    I had. A rare Caucasian girl in those parlors. Living / working in England, nearly native English speaker, unless she is not the same girl I saw in summer. Pics are not her but face still pretty. Beautiful body, nice playful girl. Do not expect fancy services like Chinese. I got very nice footjob from her. Had avoided visiting BP for a while, but seriously she will be a reason I go there again. Too bad I will be on vacation throughout her booked time cannot see her this time.
    In response to PMs, yes, she provided FS. Sorry for the confusion. Nipple licking, BLS and DATY for sure. Cannot remember it was BBBJ or CBJ. Focused on her feet a lot. I did not ask her if she had BBFS option.

  8. #11584
    Did you ever go see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliding  [View Original Post]
    BP has this Czech girl on their site saying she's back again. Anyone experience her the other time she was here? Would be nice to see someone that isn't Latina or Asian. TIA.

  9. #11583

    Worth visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliding  [View Original Post]
    BP has this Czech girl on their site saying she's back again. Anyone experience her the other time she was here? Would be nice to see someone that isn't Latina or Asian. TIA.
    I had. A rare Caucasian girl in those parlors. Living / working in England, nearly native English speaker, unless she is not the same girl I saw in summer. Pics are not her but face still pretty. Beautiful body, nice playful girl. Do not expect fancy services like Chinese. I got very nice footjob from her. Had avoided visiting BP for a while, but seriously she will be a reason I go there again. Too bad I will be on vacation throughout her booked time cannot see her this time.

  10. #11582

    Emma BP

    BP has this Czech girl on their site saying she's back again. Anyone experience her the other time she was here? Would be nice to see someone that isn't Latina or Asian. TIA.

  11. #11581

    Nicky BP

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Sine my 2023 visit to Bangkok I've been into Thai girls. They are so happy and smile a lot. Great energy.

    So I decided to check out Thai Nicky at BP. Yes she is really thai and she looks like the pics. Mostly the pics of her WeChat moments.

    Best of both worlds because she has the passion of a Latina and skills of a Chinese girl. Plus she speaks great English and likes to talk.

    Beautiful girl more meat on her bones but not fat at all. Nice fat D cups. Big areolas loves to have them sucked on.

    Keeping this brief. DFK, Rimming, 69, passionate bbj. Medium tightness.

    No push back on positions. A nice change up.

    I recommend.
    I agree fully with the statement above. Nice natural tits and into it. There is also reviews of her when she was at the old spot last year.

  12. #11580

    Thai Nicky best of both worlds

    Sine my 2023 visit to Bangkok I've been into Thai girls. They are so happy and smile a lot. Great energy.

    So I decided to check out Thai Nicky at BP. Yes she is really thai and she looks like the pics. Mostly the pics of her WeChat moments.

    Best of both worlds because she has the passion of a Latina and skills of a Chinese girl. Plus she speaks great English and likes to talk.

    Beautiful girl more meat on her bones but not fat at all. Nice fat D cups. Big areolas loves to have them sucked on.

    Keeping this brief. DFK, Rimming, 69, passionate bbj. Medium tightness.

    No push back on positions. A nice change up.

    I recommend.

  13. #11579

    Goat

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodtimechicago  [View Original Post]
    Have to concur with everything here. Lin's service is top notch (the cat bath and playfulness and light touch and DT OMG) but the highlight is the squirt. I practically drowned as she was just gushing non stop. Soaked through three towels and we still need to change the sheets. And it's also so clean tasting. My god. I've never been drenched by a woman before but she just wouldn't quit. (And yes, this is a brag but it's also true). She even grabbed my head to make me look in her eyes as she flooded my mouth.
    Wow! Sounds like a golden shower. Big fan of it. Maybe she is a GOAT (Go On And Try) now.

    I might have upset her during my very last visit to GB. Door guy initially led me to her room (likely B&S) but I insisted on visiting another "GOAT" Anne. I remember her English was limited and her feet were pretty ugly (yes deeply foot fetish I see girls feet right after face). She and Anne did not appear to get very well with each other according to what I heard from Anne.

  14. #11578
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaGun  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it only me but I have not been able to reach either Daisy or Llana for the past couple of months. I guess Daisy is possibly just busy but Llana seems MIA.
    Same here with Daisy.

    She never responds.

  15. #11577
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    Today I went to see Lin well worth it the trip, whatever Charlie put on his review O concur, I made squirt her two times, the pictures are her but photoshopped.

    Thank you Charlie.
    Have to concur with everything here. Lin's service is top notch (the cat bath and playfulness and light touch and DT OMG) but the highlight is the squirt. I practically drowned as she was just gushing non stop. Soaked through three towels and we still need to change the sheets. And it's also so clean tasting. My god. I've never been drenched by a woman before but she just wouldn't quit. (And yes, this is a brag but it's also true). She even grabbed my head to make me look in her eyes as she flooded my mouth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape