Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19911
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    STG has been a shit show for at least the past 2 years, that is the bottom of the barrel my friend. Almost any city I have been to it's the worst. You have to spend more than 100 these days my friend. TYRST and EROS have the quality. But you have to pay for it.

    Or you could work the Sugar Bowl, that is where I spend 99% of my time these days. Much better over there.
    Sugar Bowl? Not familiar with it. Can you fill me in? Thanks!

  2. #19910

    Suggestions Please

    I'm looking for a decent looking and clean white woman who will basically let me do whatever I want with her throat. I want to live out a little fantasy of mine before I settle down and hang the jersey up. Any good suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  3. #19909
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFellow  [View Original Post]
    I must say, over the last two days I have reached out to several ladies who consistently post ads on STG and they do not respond. Why do they post ads seeking business if they don't answer calls or text messages. Cleveland, Ohio has to be one of the worst markets in America for hobbyists. Sorry guys but I had to get this off my chest. I just can't believe the culture here in our area.

    Good Fellow.
    STG has been a shit show for at least the past 2 years, that is the bottom of the barrel my friend. Almost any city I have been to it's the worst. You have to spend more than 100 these days my friend. TYRST and EROS have the quality. But you have to pay for it.

    Or you could work the Sugar Bowl, that is where I spend 99% of my time these days. Much better over there.

  4. #19908

    Worst market in america

    I must say, over the last two days I have reached out to several ladies who consistently post ads on STG and they do not respond. Why do they post ads seeking business if they don't answer calls or text messages. Cleveland, Ohio has to be one of the worst markets in America for hobbyists. Sorry guys but I had to get this off my chest. I just can't believe the culture here in our area.

    Good Fellow.

  5. #19907

    Britt

    So I finally got a chance to see Britt. I caught her in the morning so she said she didn't have a chance to put on makeup. Still looked beautiful to me and she had a great body. Good personality that made be feel comfortable then got started with a BJ which was amazing. Very enthusiastic which always makes it better. We then went reverse cowgirl and I finished doggy. Overall I'd definitely say it was a great experience. I know we have a sub board for her, but while we were talking I mentioned how I was from the Mentor / Willoughby area and how hard it is to find a regular provider in the area. She said if there were a couple guys in the area that were interested, she'd be willing to make one of her next stops in the area. So if there are any guys in the area that are interested, let me know. Would love to not have to drive so far to see her next time.

  6. #19906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Britt

    Britt just called me to tell me she is in town now. Thursday, 8:00 PM. She's looking for company.

  7. #19905
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    She does, but she asked me to post in the main escort thread for her.
    Not to mention her "own thread" has her named spelled incorrectly and was made for, what reason? Nobody is looking at an individual thread. 90% of the time were checking the main escort thread.

  8. #19904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    I think she has her own thread?
    She does, but she asked me to post in the main escort thread for her.

  9. #19903
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Britt just told me she is getting a room in Cleveland tomorrow.
    I think she has her own thread?

  10. #19902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Britt

    Guys, Britt just told me she is getting a room in Cleveland tomorrow.

  11. #19901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1515

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer1960  [View Original Post]
    Natalie. I think she started an onlyfans.
    There is an older ad on Erotic Monkey that kinda says she is not available, but it does have her phone number listed.

  12. #19900
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover216  [View Original Post]
    Is she around and if so is she still super fun? I'd love to meet her again.
    Natalie. I think she started an onlyfans.

  13. #19899

    Lorain County

    Has anyone seen either of these in Lorain County?

    Blu.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri...s/060320293446

    Or.

    Phoenix / Trixie.

    https://tryst.link/escort/phoenix43ver

    Thanks.

  14. #19898

    Selina

    Took a chance on this one recently. Set up was pretty easy. Got the address and went to a nice hotel in a comfortable area. Gave me the room number and I made my way up. She looks like her photos, a little bit bigger but nothing egregious. Started with a CBJ which was ok. Was ready for sex and she said she only did doggy. Kind of silly when a provider will only do one position, but whatever. Not the type of spark up confrontation in these situations. Finished in doggy, cleaned up and got out of there.

    Nothing special, nothing awful. Would repeat if in a jam.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7163595392

  15. #19897

    What happened to the girl that had her leg cut off

    Is she around and if so is she still super fun? I'd love to meet her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape