Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 651 1151 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19896

    Please tell me about her

    I see this one all the time and I want to pull the trigger but wondering if anyone has details first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...f/954758401982

  2. #19895
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef985  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance because I had read positive reviews for her. Maybe she was having a bad day. Sex with Samantha was mechanical, boring even a little depressing.

    TOFTT.


    Hiring her was a waste of time.

    Please shop elsewhere.
    Well, thanks for the feedback. I might give her a shot though since I'm not looking for the standard fare.

  3. #19894

    UTR Crystal

    Very good option in Akron. She has an amazing body and aims to please. She typically orgasms like crazy and 90% of the time she squirts. She doesn't do this for drugs, she does this to provide for her grandkids. She is a very low volume provider that might see someone every other day.

    No BB FS, no kissing, no Greek. Everything else on menu including BBBJCIM. She loves DATY, just be prepared to get wet!

    Message me for her number, and please have some legitimate reviews.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1847.jpg‎   IMG_0856.jpg‎   IMG_1164.jpg‎   IMG_1158.jpg‎   IMG_0435.jpg‎  


  4. #19893

    Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed over the years here that we refer to ourselves as "Mongers."

    I'm trying to figure out why.

    Cheese mongers sell cheese.

    Fishmongers sell fish.

    We don't sell, we buy. So what's up with that?
    Google whoremonger, maybe that will help. That is where it started, I think.

  5. #19892

    Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed over the years here that we refer to ourselves as "Mongers."

    I'm trying to figure out why.

    Cheese mongers sell cheese.

    Fishmongers sell fish.

    We don't sell, we buy. So what's up with that?
    Yeah, I've asked that question here myself, and never got an answer that made sense.

    I don't call myself a "monger". I call myself a "hobbyist".

  6. #19891

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanNow  [View Original Post]
    I never got an answer to this. What was so terrible? Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/259850304586
    I took a chance because I had read positive reviews for her. Maybe she was having a bad day. Sex with Samantha was mechanical, boring even a little depressing.

    TOFTT.

    Hiring her was a waste of time.

    Please shop elsewhere.

  7. #19890
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanNow  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to follow-up about this one because you can't read the full reviews on TER for free. What was your experience with her?
    I never got an answer to this. What was so terrible? Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/259850304586

  8. #19889
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanNow  [View Original Post]
    Whoops- didn't see that. With that said if the pics are accurate they look way better than the majority of the female trash advertising. LOL.
    Yep. Those trans guys sure do know how to look like a chick, better than some chicks. LOL.

  9. #19888
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    I think that's a dude? You are in the trans section.
    Whoops- didn't see that. With that said if the pics are accurate they look way better than the majority of the female trash advertising. LOL.

  10. #19887
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanNow  [View Original Post]
    Thus far, I've gotten no responses from her.

    Anybody have intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/612349462670
    I think that's a dude? You are in the trans section.

  11. #19886

    Karae

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Britt is available for fun this week guys, DM me for digits if you don't have them.
    Thus far, I've gotten no responses from her.

    Anybody have intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/612349462670

  12. #19885

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDo1  [View Original Post]
    We have all been there.
    I was taken in by her pics, this was some time ago. She has put on approx. 50 lbs. From the skinny pics. She's real and delivers without much enthusiasm. I wouldn't repeat.

  13. #19884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Monger

    I've noticed over the years here that we refer to ourselves as "Mongers."

    I'm trying to figure out why.

    Cheese mongers sell cheese.

    Fishmongers sell fish.

    We don't sell, we buy. So what's up with that?

  14. #19883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    I DO understand

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfGames  [View Original Post]
    Seems lately everyone wants 200 - 300 or more and not that attractive.

    Paige wanted 200 for the half.

    Ones that seem reasonable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/534890507319 Like this one is just a thief.

    Or some.

    Just look so disguising when you get there you think of turning gay.

    Sorry mongers just venting.
    We have all been there.

  15. #19882

    Am I cheap

    Seems lately everyone wants 200 - 300 or more and not that attractive.

    Paige wanted 200 for the half.

    Ones that seem reasonable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/534890507319 Like this one is just a thief.

    Or some.

    Just look so disguising when you get there you think of turning gay.

    Sorry mongers just venting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape