Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 33040
-
12-18-24 19:09 #27865Senior Member

Posts: 523I can confirm that Lori no longer lives above that bar.
Originally Posted by WillyBrooks
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 14:34 #27864Senior Member

Posts: 118Rooms by the hour?
Not a report but not sure where to ask this question.
Is there any place near Bristol where you can rent a room by the hour, and can check in relatively early? Every place I see has a 3 pm check in time but I was hoping to get a room for some daytime fun.
-
12-18-24 09:14 #27863Senior Member

Posts: 104Asian
Which girl? Pm me more info.
Originally Posted by XpipeX
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 08:26 #27862Senior Member

Posts: 343Yes, that's her.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 08:04 #27861Senior Member

Posts: 607Saw her a while ago, she must have had a bad day.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
Crappy massage, playing with phone, shorted me on time.
Kept asking me if I wanted to fuck her, said no multiple times.
She ended up massaging my knees for like 10 minutes straight LOL.
-
12-18-24 02:00 #27860Senior Member

Posts: 976But the smoke will kill ya.
Originally Posted by ViperCum
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 22:52 #27859Senior Member

Posts: 244https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/074024959191
Originally Posted by BigDaddy045
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 22:51 #27858Senior Member

Posts: 244Great report bro! I figure I add my 2 cents. I still think the best is MILF Morgan in Meriden. She is clean, nice, beautiful, provides great service, no demons, no pimp and won't rob you.
Originally Posted by BestGuy11
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...-/394447373093
-
12-17-24 21:53 #27857Senior Member

Posts: 116Lori
Link?
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
Any contact info? Link?
-
12-17-24 21:47 #27856Senior Member

Posts: 702She's on Seeking
If you have Seeking Arrangement she is on it. I texted with her but when I found out she was a pro I let her know and declined. She got kinda pissy but she's for real DTF if you get her on SA and might even be able to work out a better deal but her private photos etc. left a lot to be desired IMO.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 18:43 #27855Senior Member

Posts: 216Lori
Had a visit with her. Like others have said. Nice girl, sexy, tats done tastefully. Her bbj skills are off the wall. Covered up for some cowgirl, and blew soon after.
She will go bare or covered. Very clean, and no signs of demons.
-
12-17-24 17:23 #27854Regular Member

Posts: 24Considering her mileage I don't see it a loss.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 17:04 #27853Senior Member

Posts: 344Tehya
Last I heard she had a boyfriend for a while don't know if she may have gotten out of the business because of that!
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
She was Wild!
-
12-17-24 16:48 #27852Senior Member

Posts: 930Shay Links
Is this the Shay? I think these are the same girl.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...r/909165162171 OLD Link.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/546826634995 New Link.
-
12-17-24 16:08 #27851Senior Member

Posts: 1531Shay WTF
Bro you got no rules or boundaries do you. You got a room in your name and gave it to a girl knowing she has habits and escorts. Anything that could have gone down in that room, you could be have been liable or gotten some LE attention. Just watch your back. Things could have gone way worse than being out a few bones.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




