Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 33033
-
12-11-24 22:39 #27813Senior Member

Posts: 119Any intel on this one
Hey all,
I've been watching this girl's adds for a couple of days and she's just my type.
Anyone seen her before? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/379102419857.
HC.
-
12-11-24 19:41 #27812Senior Member

Posts: 44East Hartford House
Is this house on a side street behind the grocery store in the center of town? If so, I've seen three girls there in the past year, none of those are still there. They seem to rotate out every few months. I lived in that area a long time ago so feel safe returning there.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 19:27 #27811Senior Member

Posts: 32Pm me for more info.
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 17:53 #27810Senior Member

Posts: 693Marie in Hamden
The original link was to Marie who was in Hamden, and reviewed in the New Haven forum. Looks like she's moved to Meriden now.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...1/001277343809
-
12-11-24 17:18 #27809Senior Member

Posts: 976Photos would help as the link is dead.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy107
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 17:02 #27808Senior Member

Posts: 123Do you have a name of the girl that does Greek? These agencies change out girls pretty often. Also any information on looks body and hotel location would be great. I have only been to one of the ones in Enfield a couple times. Thanks for any help.
Originally Posted by XpipeX
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 16:11 #27807Senior Member

Posts: 172I saw her last Easter, and we had a pretty good time. Rari is truly beautiful and gives great head, but my only issue is the extensive drug use. When she took off her shirt, I noticed ALOT of scarring on her body.
Originally Posted by SlowHands78
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 14:20 #27806Regular Member

Posts: 24TER reviews can be manipulated too. Its always a good idea to check other posts of the reviewer.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 13:55 #27805Senior Member

Posts: 32Asian
Took another tour of the Greek Islands today. Definitely a unicorn.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/358805434721
-
12-11-24 12:37 #27804Senior Member

Posts: 74She's legit
She's legit. Bbw with a great ass. I saw her last time she was in NH.
Originally Posted by PeckerPete13
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 12:09 #27803Regular Member

Posts: 14German Doll Marz
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/427944181920
Feeling TGTBT, but I'm trying to set something up. Not getting the warm and fuzzies so far. Asked for content to get attention, clearly not prepared for that. Says she's in Wethersfield. I'll give a more detailed update as things progress. Anyone have any Intel? Thanks!
-
12-11-24 11:08 #27802Senior Member

Posts: 493She spent most of the time giving me a nice BBBJ. Look up reviews in Waterbury section under the name Rari and Ferrari. Some dudes on here fell in love with her.
Originally Posted by SlowHands78
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 10:54 #27801Senior Member

Posts: 532Seeing a provider at a rented house always presents an added element of risk. Especially when there's multiple girls coming / going and their names aren't on the lease (easier for them to rob, set you up).
Originally Posted by M9999
[View Original Post]
While I'm not familiar with the house in question, I'd recommend going with your gut if you're getting a bad vibe about the location – not worth it.
-
12-11-24 08:57 #27800Senior Member

Posts: 85The rambling novel she has on her ad is a bigger red flag than her posted prices. But good to know she's negotiable. Does she spend the whole time telling you a sob story?
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 06:49 #27799Senior Member

Posts: 470Shelby
Has anyone met up with this one yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/789844972715










Reply With Quote




