Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 26662
-
12-18-24 23:35 #22747Senior Member

Posts: 36Same
I texted with here. I reversed her pics, realized they were fake and asked her for real ones. She sent another pic that was a slightly more full figured girl, but no issue. She gave an address in Kentwood. No problem. I showed up about 10 minutes early and texted that I was almost there. She said that she was on her way. Maybe 5 minutes later a MUCH MUCH bigger girl than either picture goes up the stairs. As far as I can tell she is real, but her pictures are not at all accurate to her body type. I left.
Originally Posted by JamesHickory2
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 10:21 #22746Senior Member

Posts: 73Chey / sky
There were a couple reviews, one said it would be better to burn your money and the other said it was his worst date this year even though he had been chased out of an apartment by the boyfriend of a different provider or something like that. (Not her boyfriend or on her date just another bad date this year with someone else). There was also something about the smell and kids being in the other room while they were in the bathroom? Sorry I don't have the exact quotes but something along those lines. Didn't seem dangerous at all just not a great experience, let us know if you TOFTT. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by Draven12
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 23:00 #22745Senior Member

Posts: 188Breezy and Mini
Saw Breezy for an absolutely amazing performance. She is super sexy with a stunningly perfect stripper body. Started and ended with an out of this world deepthroat bbj. I mean, no words. I had every intention of enjoying her beautiful body but was unable to make it past the incredibly passionate, very deep and controlled expert with a little teasing bbj that she specializes in. Excellent bbjcim and she swallowed every drop without interruption. She's a keeper LOL. Definitely made it to my top pick for GR. I keep a small roster and she leads in skills. If you see her, she has rules. Follow them. You'll be happy and you'll be positively drained.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/301678007482
Saw Mini in Kzoo. Young skinny spinner with a tight, tight kitty. I've reviewed her before. She doesn't offer BJ but she makes up for it with a cute face, tight body, and great skills. I eased in at first but she assured me that she can take it all. This girl can take a deep pounding. Mish before doggy. She was very vocal and very wet. I very much enjoyed my time. Didn't feel rushed at all. After a few very long and intense minutes of blissful mish, she switch to doggy and I miraculously got even deeper. Excellent view from this angle. She seemed to get into it, pushing back into me with each stroke. She even did most of the work for a few minutes until I couldn't hold back anymore. After a few moments I finished in the bag while inside of her. She said she's moving soon, so if you've seen her before, the location may change in a week or two. If you haven't seen her, worth the drive. Fit, petite, 20 something with a tight body.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...i/270115528384
-
12-17-24 20:54 #22744Regular Member

Posts: 20Lisa Marie and Trinity
Hey fellows, not sure if any of you still follow Lisa Marie's page. I've tried to get ahold of her multiple times but rarely hear back. I saw she just posted something today that she is going to be touring the country soon. It looked to me like she might have been with Trinity. I had thought they parted ways but maybe still working together? Anyone know anything about this? I really really miss Trinity and would love to see her again. If anyone knows anything please let me know. Feel free to PM me.
-
12-17-24 10:12 #22743Regular Member

Posts: 11Chey
What kind of bad reviews were left beforehand? Was thinking about paying a visit.
Originally Posted by JMan2787
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 20:56 #22742Senior Member

Posts: 80Dalles
These reviews of Dalles are absolutely correct. She has been my go to for some time now. Unfortunately that has come to and end. She did not like my last review of her, which I can understand after reading it weeks later. I definitely should have worded review differently / give more info. I wrote it with all the information which made since to myself. But if I read it with the mind set of no knowledge the review is bad. In the end she is a great time, and I had been on her older rates well under 5 roses, and she does read her reviews. So those that like to keep seeing her.
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 17:06 #22741Senior Member

Posts: 73Brand new Chey?
Anyone's seen Chey / sky lately? Sounds like maybe she had improved since the bad reviews from before? Thanks for the help and stay safe!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/511031282654
-
12-16-24 05:07 #22740Senior Member

Posts: 229Jasmine near Godfrey
I have seen her numerous times and always been satisfied. IMHO she is up to the top of the list to see because of her open menu and private safe location and personality and $$.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 01:54 #22739Senior Member

Posts: 413Dallas is on another level. Period
Gents,
I recall my last review of Dallas and I was overreacting, it's not a shame to admit being wrong.
I saw her multiple times recently and she is just on another planet! She's always clean smelling good and ready to accommodate all your needs. On top of all that she just have a great personality and attitude. I'm sure there are other providers here that match her personality and I acknowledge them, but for me personally Dallas is always my go to girl.
Hope everyone is doing well.
-
12-15-24 22:39 #22738Senior Member

Posts: 515Absolutely
Saw her about 4 months ago, if I lived closer I would see her often.
Originally Posted by NickBeam
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 21:44 #22737Senior Member

Posts: 319Young and horny
Hi has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Safe? Provides what's advertised? I believe I seen her reviews before but don't remember if it was bad or good and don't know her name to look her up. Thanks for any info if she's legit will have to take a dive in that.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/029415625665
-
12-15-24 16:12 #22736Senior Member

Posts: 196Red flag#1: She requires a deposit.
Originally Posted by JTeller123
[View Original Post]
Red flag#2: Outcall only.
Red flag#3: No reviews.
-
12-15-24 12:27 #22735Senior Member

Posts: 92Exotic Honnah
Anyone contact or communicate with?
I went back and forth with and was supposed to meet up.
But then never heard from after making appointment and of course.
Losing $20 cash app payment. Shame on me for putting a deposit down.
I never put deposits down but the conversation was so legit and above.
Board didn't seem shady.
Anyways just wanted to check see if anyone elsehad same issue.
I know she's posted before on stg with mostly online or content.
https://tryst.link/escort/exotichonnah
-
12-15-24 09:53 #22734Senior Member

Posts: 76Worth the ride?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/359098721387
From what I recall, I thought she was reliable. Has anyone seen her recently?
-
12-14-24 13:35 #22733Senior Member

Posts: 262re: Bell Muniz
Originally Posted by JCrew1984
[View Original Post]
If spending $$$ for 30, it might be a better buy at 4 for 60. Her ad said greek was available. But at an extra $$$ that's a pricey tap.
Originally Posted by BigT0501
[View Original Post]
Last edited by OliverTwist501; 12-14-24 at 13:37. Reason: corrected title









Reply With Quote






