LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 762 1262 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22747

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHickory2  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about her too but those pictures show up on scroller without the emoji. Reverse image searching does come up with those results. I had contacted her and asked for a picture of her and she sent a picture of a much bigger girl but that picture also came up on image search. There were some other red flags including saying that she offers "all kinds" of bb service, quoting less than what I would think for hr at less than $$. Would love to know if it were in fact real but seems risky to TOFTT.
    I texted with here. I reversed her pics, realized they were fake and asked her for real ones. She sent another pic that was a slightly more full figured girl, but no issue. She gave an address in Kentwood. No problem. I showed up about 10 minutes early and texted that I was almost there. She said that she was on her way. Maybe 5 minutes later a MUCH MUCH bigger girl than either picture goes up the stairs. As far as I can tell she is real, but her pictures are not at all accurate to her body type. I left.

  2. #22746

    Chey / sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven12  [View Original Post]
    What kind of bad reviews were left beforehand? Was thinking about paying a visit.
    There were a couple reviews, one said it would be better to burn your money and the other said it was his worst date this year even though he had been chased out of an apartment by the boyfriend of a different provider or something like that. (Not her boyfriend or on her date just another bad date this year with someone else). There was also something about the smell and kids being in the other room while they were in the bathroom? Sorry I don't have the exact quotes but something along those lines. Didn't seem dangerous at all just not a great experience, let us know if you TOFTT. Stay safe!

  3. #22745

    Breezy and Mini

    Saw Breezy for an absolutely amazing performance. She is super sexy with a stunningly perfect stripper body. Started and ended with an out of this world deepthroat bbj. I mean, no words. I had every intention of enjoying her beautiful body but was unable to make it past the incredibly passionate, very deep and controlled expert with a little teasing bbj that she specializes in. Excellent bbjcim and she swallowed every drop without interruption. She's a keeper LOL. Definitely made it to my top pick for GR. I keep a small roster and she leads in skills. If you see her, she has rules. Follow them. You'll be happy and you'll be positively drained.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/301678007482

    Saw Mini in Kzoo. Young skinny spinner with a tight, tight kitty. I've reviewed her before. She doesn't offer BJ but she makes up for it with a cute face, tight body, and great skills. I eased in at first but she assured me that she can take it all. This girl can take a deep pounding. Mish before doggy. She was very vocal and very wet. I very much enjoyed my time. Didn't feel rushed at all. After a few very long and intense minutes of blissful mish, she switch to doggy and I miraculously got even deeper. Excellent view from this angle. She seemed to get into it, pushing back into me with each stroke. She even did most of the work for a few minutes until I couldn't hold back anymore. After a few moments I finished in the bag while inside of her. She said she's moving soon, so if you've seen her before, the location may change in a week or two. If you haven't seen her, worth the drive. Fit, petite, 20 something with a tight body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...i/270115528384

  4. #22744

    Lisa Marie and Trinity

    Hey fellows, not sure if any of you still follow Lisa Marie's page. I've tried to get ahold of her multiple times but rarely hear back. I saw she just posted something today that she is going to be touring the country soon. It looked to me like she might have been with Trinity. I had thought they parted ways but maybe still working together? Anyone know anything about this? I really really miss Trinity and would love to see her again. If anyone knows anything please let me know. Feel free to PM me.

  5. #22743

    Chey

    What kind of bad reviews were left beforehand? Was thinking about paying a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan2787  [View Original Post]
    Anyone's seen Chey / sky lately? Sounds like maybe she had improved since the bad reviews from before? Thanks for the help and stay safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/511031282654

  6. #22742

    Dalles

    These reviews of Dalles are absolutely correct. She has been my go to for some time now. Unfortunately that has come to and end. She did not like my last review of her, which I can understand after reading it weeks later. I definitely should have worded review differently / give more info. I wrote it with all the information which made since to myself. But if I read it with the mind set of no knowledge the review is bad. In the end she is a great time, and I had been on her older rates well under 5 roses, and she does read her reviews. So those that like to keep seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I recall my last review of Dallas and I was overreacting, it's not a shame to admit being wrong.

    I saw her multiple times recently and she is just on another planet! She's always clean smelling good and ready to accommodate all your needs. On top of all that she just have a great personality and attitude. I'm sure there are other providers here that match her personality and I acknowledge them, but for me personally Dallas is always my go to girl.

    Hope everyone is doing well.

  7. #22741

    Brand new Chey?

    Anyone's seen Chey / sky lately? Sounds like maybe she had improved since the bad reviews from before? Thanks for the help and stay safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/511031282654

  8. #22740

    Jasmine near Godfrey

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 4 months ago, if I lived closer I would see her often.
    I have seen her numerous times and always been satisfied. IMHO she is up to the top of the list to see because of her open menu and private safe location and personality and $$.

  9. #22739

    Dallas is on another level. Period

    Gents,

    I recall my last review of Dallas and I was overreacting, it's not a shame to admit being wrong.

    I saw her multiple times recently and she is just on another planet! She's always clean smelling good and ready to accommodate all your needs. On top of all that she just have a great personality and attitude. I'm sure there are other providers here that match her personality and I acknowledge them, but for me personally Dallas is always my go to girl.

    Hope everyone is doing well.

  10. #22738

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by NickBeam  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/359098721387

    From what I recall, I thought she was reliable. Has anyone seen her
    recently?
    Saw her about 4 months ago, if I lived closer I would see her often.

  11. #22737

    Young and horny

    Hi has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Safe? Provides what's advertised? I believe I seen her reviews before but don't remember if it was bad or good and don't know her name to look her up. Thanks for any info if she's legit will have to take a dive in that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/029415625665

  12. #22736
    Quote Originally Posted by JTeller123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone contact or communicate with?

    I went back and forth with and was supposed to meet up.

    But then never heard from after making appointment and of course.

    Losing $20 cash app payment. Shame on me for putting a deposit down.

    I never put deposits down but the conversation was so legit and above.

    Board didn't seem shady.



    Anyways just wanted to check see if anyone elsehad same issue.

    I know she's posted before on stg with mostly online or content.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exotichonnah
    Red flag#1: She requires a deposit.

    Red flag#2: Outcall only.

    Red flag#3: No reviews.

  13. #22735

    Exotic Honnah

    Anyone contact or communicate with?

    I went back and forth with and was supposed to meet up.

    But then never heard from after making appointment and of course.

    Losing $20 cash app payment. Shame on me for putting a deposit down.

    I never put deposits down but the conversation was so legit and above.

    Board didn't seem shady.

    Anyways just wanted to check see if anyone elsehad same issue.

    I know she's posted before on stg with mostly online or content.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exotichonnah

  14. #22734

    Worth the ride?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/359098721387

    From what I recall, I thought she was reliable. Has anyone seen her recently?

  15. #22733

    re: Bell Muniz

    Quote Originally Posted by JCrew1984  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this beautiful Brazilian woman. One of the few providers that actually as good as her pic. Big butt and big tits (if you're in to that) petite and is friendly and offers decent GFE. Only downside is the whole in you pocket when you 1/2 for 3 Ben's, but the moment she open that door. Definitely the girl in the pic. BBBJ cfs with GFE was on the menu. If you have extra cash laying around and you want to partake in a young (her ads she 25 and I would say she is definitely in her 20's) beautiful Latina with a big ass and tits who also offers a decent / good GFE then I would definitely recommend her and see her when she's in town again, but then again YMMV.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bellmunizvip
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    If she truly offers Greek, I'd consider tapping that!
    If spending $$$ for 30, it might be a better buy at 4 for 60. Her ad said greek was available. But at an extra $$$ that's a pricey tap.
    Last edited by OliverTwist501; 12-14-24 at 13:37. Reason: corrected title

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape