Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38410
    Quote Originally Posted by AlCapone2006  [View Original Post]
    It's been the main place of discussion recently. Check it out!

  2. #38409
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra1988  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at Rub Maps and it shows it is closed.
    It should b open, maybe you look at rm too early or 2 late?

  3. #38408

    Anyone been to this Spot? Is it Called Um Spa


  4. #38407

    Is this place open or closed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiro  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is our most beloved crew at a new location.

    New place is clean, well furnished and decorated.

    I've had 3 amazing sessions with Selina, can't get enough of her amazing throat skills.

    I'm slightly above average, but can't seem to find another provider that can truly DT like she does.

    After a good throating, she eagerly wants me to pound her at full force.

    Every time I'm there, it's non stop ass clapping and loud moaning.

    Current line up: Selina, Mandy, Lisa and melody. Although I've heard from mms that melody is leaving and new talent will be there starting Monday.

    Fellow mongers let's take care of this crew and pay them a visit when you can. Just make sure to practice some discretion since this Plaza is more public than the one they had before.
    I was looking at Rub Maps and it shows it is closed.

  5. #38406

    Re: Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    She's nice, I've only seen her once so far.

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...810456350.html
    What does this lady provide? Stock session?

  6. #38405

    Besides Selina

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiro  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is our most beloved crew at a new location.

    New place is clean, well furnished and decorated.

    I've had 3 amazing sessions with Selina, can't get enough of her amazing throat skills.

    I'm slightly above average, but can't seem to find another provider that can truly DT like she does.

    After a good throating, she eagerly wants me to pound her at full force.

    Every time I'm there, it's non stop ass clapping and loud moaning.

    Current line up: Selina, Mandy, Lisa and melody. Although I've heard from mms that melody is leaving and new talent will be there starting Monday..
    Selina was pretty average, are the other 3 worth it?

    I'm not as big as sticker and she could barely DT to base. She's kinda fulgy as. Well.

  7. #38404

    M Liss at Boditec

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Have you been with M Liss? Does she provide?
    No and don't know.

  8. #38403
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 114

    Selina at UM SPA

    Yes this is our most beloved crew at a new location.

    New place is clean, well furnished and decorated.

    I've had 3 amazing sessions with Selina, can't get enough of her amazing throat skills.

    I'm slightly above average, but can't seem to find another provider that can truly DT like she does.

    After a good throating, she eagerly wants me to pound her at full force.

    Every time I'm there, it's non stop ass clapping and loud moaning.

    Current line up: Selina, Mandy, Lisa and melody. Although I've heard from mms that melody is leaving and new talent will be there starting Monday.

    Fellow mongers let's take care of this crew and pay them a visit when you can. Just make sure to practice some discretion since this Plaza is more public than the one they had before.

  9. #38402

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    I min a mood to go exploring for some reason. Anyone have tips on spots in the Irvine / OC area that can give a reliably therapeutic massage with just a little fun at the end, preferrably with someone easy on the eyes?

    Thanks.
    She's nice, I've only seen her once so far.

    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...810456350.html

  10. #38401

    New AMPs.

    Wednesday went to Asia Spa, that girl that works there isn't 23. Whoever said she was. She looks like the woman at.

    Queens spa in laguna hills. Ok service. Queens had way better service Girls name is Apple. Great b size tits!

    Checked out New place in Tustin.

    https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bod.../23351395.html

    Got Joyce. Beautiful C Tits and great ass! Good massage and knew how to kneel on her knees and nibble on my dick like rat does cheese! Just like the 2 live crew girls!! Younger 30's Asian chick with a plump butt!!

  11. #38400

    Where's Lucy Lu?

    She was at My happy feet. Now she's gone. Anyone know? What AMP she works at?

  12. #38399

    Boditec

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetBagger  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Boditec a handful of times, but it has been a while and the therapists that I saw are no longer there. I'm willing to write it off as an option, but it's a semi-convenient option for me so I figured I'd ask here if there are any remaining options that are of interest. Anyone who has been lately and is willing to weigh in, I'd be most appreciative.
    Have you been with M Liss? Does she provide?

  13. #38398
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by Opi7001  [View Original Post]
    Same Mandy that was at Right about a month ago?
    I didn't see her before, but I would assume so. Right girls doesn't all come say hello any more as they used to be.

  14. #38397
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is there now and melody and mandy is the more experience / big TnA type, not jalo big A, but decent for asian bodies.
    Same Mandy that was at Right about a month ago?

  15. #38396
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    Depends on your kink

    Quote Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin  [View Original Post]
    Already seen Selina, she was OK.

    Good BJ.

    Are the other 3 worth it? Right is done. This is the same demise as believe. Pack it up boyz.
    Lisa is there now and melody and mandy is the more experience / big TnA type, not jalo big A, but decent for asian bodies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape