Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 44210
-
12-16-24 10:38 #38405Senior Member

Posts: 391Besides Selina
Selina was pretty average, are the other 3 worth it?
Originally Posted by Chiro
[View Original Post]
I'm not as big as sticker and she could barely DT to base. She's kinda fulgy as. Well.
-
12-16-24 00:29 #38404Senior Member

Posts: 126M Liss at Boditec
No and don't know.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 22:50 #38403Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 114Selina at UM SPA
Yes this is our most beloved crew at a new location.
New place is clean, well furnished and decorated.
I've had 3 amazing sessions with Selina, can't get enough of her amazing throat skills.
I'm slightly above average, but can't seem to find another provider that can truly DT like she does.
After a good throating, she eagerly wants me to pound her at full force.
Every time I'm there, it's non stop ass clapping and loud moaning.
Current line up: Selina, Mandy, Lisa and melody. Although I've heard from mms that melody is leaving and new talent will be there starting Monday.
Fellow mongers let's take care of this crew and pay them a visit when you can. Just make sure to practice some discretion since this Plaza is more public than the one they had before.
-
12-15-24 22:16 #38402Senior Member

Posts: 513Katie
She's nice, I've only seen her once so far.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...810456350.html
-
12-15-24 14:45 #38401Senior Member

Posts: 273New AMPs.
Wednesday went to Asia Spa, that girl that works there isn't 23. Whoever said she was. She looks like the woman at.
Queens spa in laguna hills. Ok service. Queens had way better service Girls name is Apple. Great b size tits!
Checked out New place in Tustin.
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bod.../23351395.html
Got Joyce. Beautiful C Tits and great ass! Good massage and knew how to kneel on her knees and nibble on my dick like rat does cheese! Just like the 2 live crew girls!! Younger 30's Asian chick with a plump butt!!
-
12-15-24 14:41 #38400Senior Member

Posts: 273Where's Lucy Lu?
She was at My happy feet. Now she's gone. Anyone know? What AMP she works at?
-
12-15-24 08:03 #38399Senior Member

Posts: 2017Boditec
Have you been with M Liss? Does she provide?
Originally Posted by CarpetBagger
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 16:45 #38398Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542I didn't see her before, but I would assume so. Right girls doesn't all come say hello any more as they used to be.
Originally Posted by Opi7001
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 16:37 #38397Senior Member

Posts: 190Same Mandy that was at Right about a month ago?
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 15:35 #38396Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Depends on your kink
Lisa is there now and melody and mandy is the more experience / big TnA type, not jalo big A, but decent for asian bodies.
Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 15:09 #38395Senior Member

Posts: 126Boditec Update
I have been to Boditec a handful of times, but it has been a while and the therapists that I saw are no longer there. I'm willing to write it off as an option, but it's a semi-convenient option for me so I figured I'd ask here if there are any remaining options that are of interest. Anyone who has been lately and is willing to weigh in, I'd be most appreciative.
-
12-14-24 12:20 #38394Senior Member

Posts: 391Ummy
Already seen Selina, she was OK.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
Good BJ.
Are the other 3 worth it? Right is done. This is the same demise as believe. Pack it up boyz.
-
12-14-24 04:46 #38393Senior Member

Posts: 309Insta-Boner
Just seeing the word 'Skypark' typed in a sentence on here gives me a boner. So much seed extracted at OK Accu back in the day.
Originally Posted by Spud666
[View Original Post]
Sigh.
-
12-14-24 00:04 #38392Senior Member

Posts: 224I min a mood to go exploring for some reason. Anyone have tips on spots in the Irvine / OC area that can give a reliably therapeutic massage with just a little fun at the end, preferrably with someone easy on the eyes?
Thanks.
-
12-13-24 22:28 #38391Senior Member

Posts: 29Early opening
My schedule changed for work wanted to ask do you guys know of any places that open up before 9 am?












Reply With Quote




