Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 17671
-
12-16-24 15:47 #15091Regular Member

Posts: 23Female Bodybuilder Escorts
Anyone know if any female bodybuilder / muscle chicks in the STL area or that visit the area often? Had luck in Vegas but wanted to see if they exist here.
-
12-16-24 15:42 #15090Senior Member

Posts: 201Tig ol biddies
Has anyone seen this gal yet?
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3149372877
-
12-16-24 14:29 #15089Senior Member

Posts: 321Vegas Boards
You know there's boards for that? Been reading up myself for the same need. Take a look.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 14:27 #15088Senior Member

Posts: 321Tiara Cruz
Appreciate it! Any other details? Incall / Outcall? Rate? Seems her rates are all over the place and they don't make too much sense.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 14:23 #15087Senior Member

Posts: 321SoCo
Good luck! Been lookin for years myself. Might as well pack a lunch & go for a drive.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 14:22 #15086Senior Member

Posts: 321Pipper / Paige
Piper didn't retire, just moved out to UT. HA! Salt Lake City w / some CA & NV tours. Never got a chance to see her local but I've been in contact to set somethin up in Vegas soon. We'll see how it goes!
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 07:42 #15085Senior Member

Posts: 447I follow pipers social media she didn't retire she got a new handler and he moved her out west.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 06:34 #15084Senior Member

Posts: 94Casinos
Hang out in the hotel casinos at night. They will find you. I've had luck at MGM. But be careful. Some are scammers. Don't go to their rooms. Take them to yours.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 06:27 #15083Senior Member

Posts: 224I doubt if I would see her again. Not that she's unattractive or provides a bad service, because she is (was) hot and very good at what she does. Just my interests have changed. I'm more into touring girls than local headaches and drama. Good luck though.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 22:50 #15082Senior Member

Posts: 307Las Vegas
I'm going to Las Vegas soon and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a cute spinner?
-
12-15-24 19:50 #15081Senior Member

Posts: 57Tiara Cruz
https://tryst.link/escort/tiaracruzz5
Although I've seen her ad for a while, I never saw a review; so, I never booked. I finally TOFTT, and you all are welcome.
Pretty face, thin legs, flat stomach, huge tits. She looks like what most of you would create with an AI girlfriend tool. On top of that, she's laid back with a great sense of humor. Maybe I caught her on a good day, but she exceeded my expectations and even my hopes.
The one down side: everything is covered. CBJ, CFS, not sure if Greek is on the menu but probably not. My guess based on what she said is that she's about 30-31, but she looks more like 24-25. She will fuck as long as you want and will only request a change of positions if you've been pounding away in one spot for a long time.
Not sure what else to say. I will accept all your thanks. You're welcome.
-
12-15-24 14:57 #15080Senior Member

Posts: 157A lot
Flour would probably find more than one damp spot depending on the temp.
Originally Posted by MisterPlow
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 11:38 #15079Senior Member

Posts: 165Anybody? DM me if you'd rather not post here.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 11:36 #15078Senior Member

Posts: 92BBBJ South County area
Jeez, so many that are such a far drive for me. The one thing that sucks about living in Affton, not many nearby within 10-15 min drive. Everything in North or St Charles area. Needs to be discreet so the closer the better.
Anyone know who I could contact for a BBBJ near Affton?
-
12-14-24 21:41 #15077Senior Member

Posts: 375Paige
Saw her friend Christina a long time ago so I think Paige should be legit too. The other Paige is Piper who has seemingly retired and whose mother was also in the hobby. Anyways yea, you can narrow it down by searching "Paige Christina" since they often worked together or "Kenna" which was her other name I think back on Seeking.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






