Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 1173 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 17666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15086

    SoCo

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Jeez, so many that are such a far drive for me. The one thing that sucks about living in Affton, not many nearby within 10-15 min drive. Everything in North or St Charles area. Needs to be discreet so the closer the better.

    Anyone know who I could contact for a BBBJ near Affton?
    Good luck! Been lookin for years myself. Might as well pack a lunch & go for a drive.

  2. #15085

    Pipper / Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Saw her friend Christina a long time ago so I think Paige should be legit too. The other Paige is Piper who has seemingly retired and whose mother was also in the hobby. Anyways yea, you can narrow it down by searching "Paige Christina" since they often worked together or "Kenna" which was her other name I think back on Seeking.
    Piper didn't retire, just moved out to UT. HA! Salt Lake City w / some CA & NV tours. Never got a chance to see her local but I've been in contact to set somethin up in Vegas soon. We'll see how it goes!

  3. #15084
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Saw her friend Christina a long time ago so I think Paige should be legit too. The other Paige is Piper who has seemingly retired and whose mother was also in the hobby. Anyways yea, you can narrow it down by searching "Paige Christina" since they often worked together or "Kenna" which was her other name I think back on Seeking.
    I follow pipers social media she didn't retire she got a new handler and he moved her out west.

  4. #15083

    Casinos

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to Las Vegas soon and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a cute spinner?
    Hang out in the hotel casinos at night. They will find you. I've had luck at MGM. But be careful. Some are scammers. Don't go to their rooms. Take them to yours.

  5. #15082
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Let me know if you see her. Back 3-4 years ago we had a lot of good choices in stl and never saw her.

    Now we have less than a handful of local ones and I am considering seeing her.
    I doubt if I would see her again. Not that she's unattractive or provides a bad service, because she is (was) hot and very good at what she does. Just my interests have changed. I'm more into touring girls than local headaches and drama. Good luck though.

  6. #15081

    Las Vegas

    I'm going to Las Vegas soon and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a cute spinner?

  7. #15080

    Tiara Cruz

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiaracruzz5

    Although I've seen her ad for a while, I never saw a review; so, I never booked. I finally TOFTT, and you all are welcome.

    Pretty face, thin legs, flat stomach, huge tits. She looks like what most of you would create with an AI girlfriend tool. On top of that, she's laid back with a great sense of humor. Maybe I caught her on a good day, but she exceeded my expectations and even my hopes.

    The one down side: everything is covered. CBJ, CFS, not sure if Greek is on the menu but probably not. My guess based on what she said is that she's about 30-31, but she looks more like 24-25. She will fuck as long as you want and will only request a change of positions if you've been pounding away in one spot for a long time.

    Not sure what else to say. I will accept all your thanks. You're welcome.

  8. #15079

    A lot

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlow  [View Original Post]
    Not to discount the bf drama, when you say LOT, are we talking flour to find the spot or just carrying it in more places?

    Some of us like them with extra padding.
    Flour would probably find more than one damp spot depending on the temp.

  9. #15078
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jesse a few times, but it's been like five years since my last visit. At that time I remember liking her Milfy Look and her rep for liking anal. I never tried Greek with her though Recently, I remember seeing a post here (I'm deficient with doing a search I guess) that said she had gained a bunch of weight, and had some facial hair
    problems now (yuk! ) Has anyone on the site seen her recently to confirm this info? Thanks.
    Anybody? DM me if you'd rather not post here.

  10. #15077

    BBBJ South County area

    Jeez, so many that are such a far drive for me. The one thing that sucks about living in Affton, not many nearby within 10-15 min drive. Everything in North or St Charles area. Needs to be discreet so the closer the better.

    Anyone know who I could contact for a BBBJ near Affton?

  11. #15076

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180237636.

    I search but coming up with different page not paige.
    Saw her friend Christina a long time ago so I think Paige should be legit too. The other Paige is Piper who has seemingly retired and whose mother was also in the hobby. Anyways yea, you can narrow it down by searching "Paige Christina" since they often worked together or "Kenna" which was her other name I think back on Seeking.

  12. #15075
    Any info on this one, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180237636.

    I search but coming up with different page not paige.

  13. #15074

    Isabela

    Saw this one last year and not worth the $$$.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0035.htm?cat=1

  14. #15073
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Let me know if you see her. Back 3-4 years ago we had a lot of good choices in stl and never saw her.

    Now we have less than a handful of local ones and I am considering seeing her.
    She popped up on P411 a month or two ago. Always wanted to see her but she always wanted over 1 K for multiple hours. Last ter review is 2020. Guy mentioned age, that's not nesessarily bad, but at least one of the pics in her post are from back in the day.
    Last edited by Little Richard; 12-14-24 at 11:31. Reason: typo

  15. #15072
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too and was surprised. Older hot MILF. I see her rate came down as well.
    Thanks, Let me know if you see her. Back 3-4 years ago we had a lot of good choices in stl and never saw her.

    Now we have less than a handful of local ones and I am considering seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape