Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 1173 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 17675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15095

    BBBJ South County area

    Jeez, so many that are such a far drive for me. The one thing that sucks about living in Affton, not many nearby within 10-15 min drive. Everything in North or St Charles area. Needs to be discreet so the closer the better.

    Anyone know who I could contact for a BBBJ near Affton?

  2. #15094

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180237636.

    I search but coming up with different page not paige.
    Saw her friend Christina a long time ago so I think Paige should be legit too. The other Paige is Piper who has seemingly retired and whose mother was also in the hobby. Anyways yea, you can narrow it down by searching "Paige Christina" since they often worked together or "Kenna" which was her other name I think back on Seeking.

  3. #15093
    Any info on this one, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180237636.

    I search but coming up with different page not paige.

  4. #15092

    Isabela

    Saw this one last year and not worth the $$$.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0035.htm?cat=1

  5. #15091
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Let me know if you see her. Back 3-4 years ago we had a lot of good choices in stl and never saw her.

    Now we have less than a handful of local ones and I am considering seeing her.
    She popped up on P411 a month or two ago. Always wanted to see her but she always wanted over 1 K for multiple hours. Last ter review is 2020. Guy mentioned age, that's not nesessarily bad, but at least one of the pics in her post are from back in the day.
    Last edited by Little Richard; 12-14-24 at 11:31. Reason: typo

  6. #15090
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too and was surprised. Older hot MILF. I see her rate came down as well.
    Thanks, Let me know if you see her. Back 3-4 years ago we had a lot of good choices in stl and never saw her.

    Now we have less than a handful of local ones and I am considering seeing her.

  7. #15089
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever see Maclyn before, I thought she retired?

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-maclyn-smith
    I saw that too and was surprised. Older hot MILF. I see her rate came down as well.

  8. #15088

    Maclyn

    Did anyone ever see Maclyn before, I thought she retired?

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-maclyn-smith

  9. #15087

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are way old. LOT of weight gain. Also whatever demon she has, has really kicked in. Was full of drama about new boyfriend. But if you can get past that she does a hell of a DT and face fuck. Saw her not too long ago (couple weeks?) I personally will pass in future.
    Not to discount the bf drama, when you say LOT, are we talking flour to find the spot or just carrying it in more places?

    Some of us like them with extra padding.

  10. #15086
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for some recommendations on mature GFE providers in the 45-60 range. While I enjoy all types of women, there's just something about women older than me that makes the session hotter, not to mention the fact that other I've seen always seem to put more effort into it and they also seem to enjoy it more. GFE is definitely a requirement. I've seen a lot of the bigger names in this category over the years, but hoping some of you mongers may have some great experiences to share.
    In town the 18 & 19th milfmonterochicago.com haven't seen her as our schedules haven't matched Looks Hot https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2167879-255890.

  11. #15085

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlow  [View Original Post]
    Interested as well if there are any recent updates. Saw one from a bit back but was curious if there has been any recent action.
    Those pics are way old. LOT of weight gain. Also whatever demon she has, has really kicked in. Was full of drama about new boyfriend. But if you can get past that she does a hell of a DT and face fuck. Saw her not too long ago (couple weeks?) I personally will pass in future.

  12. #15084

    Jesse SCF

    I've seen Jesse a few times, but it's been like five years since my last visit. At that time I remember liking her Milfy Look and her rep for liking anal. I never tried Greek with her though Recently, I remember seeing a post here (I'm deficient with doing a search I guess) that said she had gained a bunch of weight, and had some facial hair problems now (yuk! ) Has anyone on the site seen her recently to confirm this info? Thanks.

  13. #15083

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Passion is real and looks exactly like her pictures. I found her difficult to get ahold of and I actually gave up but on a whim, I saw her ad pop up so I tried again and she responded. She has a beautiful pit bull which can be very intimidating but the dog listens to everything she says. I would imagine that if anyone tried to get nasty with Passion, the do would make sure things don't end well for that person. I had a great experience.

  14. #15082
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    I contacted the girl in this ad. I asked for the room number and she said that I need to get to the hotel and send her a picture of the front hotel, then she'll give me the room number. I got to the hotel, took picture, and sent to her. Right after sending the picture, my phone ran out of juice and turned off. I tried to start the phone but no luck. I was pissed by my phone. So, I waited for 15 minutes to restart the phone. The phone started and I got a message saying that she needs 5 minutes to get out of the shower, still no room number. The phone then turned itself off. This has been 20 minutes since I got to the parking lot of the hotel. Right then, a cop pulled into the parking lot. He circled around the hotel. I got the hell out of the parking lot. I later thanked my phone for saving my ass. What a day. I saw a couple of girls at the same hotel before. But this time made me avoid MH completely.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180031272

    Be careful out there, mongers!

    Edit. Stupid me. I just found a couple of ads of the same girl on https://secrethostess.com/10120553/ three days ago. The ad on EB has been up since the last 4 days. Damn.
    I've seen several girls while cop cars are in the parking lot. I don't know this as fact, but I've heard if there is a sting they'll use unmarked cars and not cruisers. Just stick with fully vetted, reputable providers.

  15. #15081
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    If it was a sting, you would of got the room number. Plus, there would not be only one cop in the parking lot. There would have been multiple cops.
    LOL I hate to tell you this but if it's a sting there are 0 patrol cars on the lot just normal vehicles no patrol cars not even unmarked patrol cars just regular old cars. How a sting going to work with a parking lot full of cop cars LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape