Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 22148
-
12-15-24 01:15 #19913Senior Member

Posts: 49Mikki Oliver
Was in comm a few months back but it didn't come together. Recently, had something set up but things got sus when making final confirmations. I'm pretty sure there's some bullshit going on here.
https://tryst.link/escort/mikki-oliver#photos.
-
12-14-24 17:18 #19912Senior Member

Posts: 302Yes it's that bad
My personal experience is the market is so bad here that the girls who do post get inundated with messages. So it's not that they aren't making appointments, they just aren't responding to you. Some just randomly pick and make the money they need. Some wait until guys they have seen before respond. Some just collect deposits. There's a lonely guy problem because of too few providers.
Originally Posted by GoodFellow
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 13:58 #19911Senior Member

Posts: 42Sugar Bowl? Not familiar with it. Can you fill me in? Thanks!
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 13:13 #19910Regular Member

Posts: 9Suggestions Please
I'm looking for a decent looking and clean white woman who will basically let me do whatever I want with her throat. I want to live out a little fantasy of mine before I settle down and hang the jersey up. Any good suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-
12-14-24 12:33 #19909Banned Member

Posts: 3188STG has been a shit show for at least the past 2 years, that is the bottom of the barrel my friend. Almost any city I have been to it's the worst. You have to spend more than 100 these days my friend. TYRST and EROS have the quality. But you have to pay for it.
Originally Posted by GoodFellow
[View Original Post]
Or you could work the Sugar Bowl, that is where I spend 99% of my time these days. Much better over there.
-
12-14-24 11:36 #19908Senior Member

Posts: 76Worst market in america
I must say, over the last two days I have reached out to several ladies who consistently post ads on STG and they do not respond. Why do they post ads seeking business if they don't answer calls or text messages. Cleveland, Ohio has to be one of the worst markets in America for hobbyists. Sorry guys but I had to get this off my chest. I just can't believe the culture here in our area.
Good Fellow.
-
12-13-24 13:57 #19907Senior Member

Posts: 67Britt
So I finally got a chance to see Britt. I caught her in the morning so she said she didn't have a chance to put on makeup. Still looked beautiful to me and she had a great body. Good personality that made be feel comfortable then got started with a BJ which was amazing. Very enthusiastic which always makes it better. We then went reverse cowgirl and I finished doggy. Overall I'd definitely say it was a great experience. I know we have a sub board for her, but while we were talking I mentioned how I was from the Mentor / Willoughby area and how hard it is to find a regular provider in the area. She said if there were a couple guys in the area that were interested, she'd be willing to make one of her next stops in the area. So if there are any guys in the area that are interested, let me know. Would love to not have to drive so far to see her next time.
-
12-12-24 20:06 #19906Senior Member

Posts: 1192Britt
Britt just called me to tell me she is in town now. Thursday, 8:00 PM. She's looking for company.
-
12-12-24 10:56 #19905Senior Member

Posts: 694Not to mention her "own thread" has her named spelled incorrectly and was made for, what reason? Nobody is looking at an individual thread. 90% of the time were checking the main escort thread.
Originally Posted by Cheech1
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 09:56 #19904Senior Member

Posts: 1192Thread
She does, but she asked me to post in the main escort thread for her.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 20:41 #19903Banned Member

Posts: 3188I think she has her own thread?
Originally Posted by Cheech1
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 20:07 #19902Senior Member

Posts: 1192Britt
Guys, Britt just told me she is getting a room in Cleveland tomorrow.
-
12-11-24 19:34 #19901Senior Member

Posts: 1515Natalie
There is an older ad on Erotic Monkey that kinda says she is not available, but it does have her phone number listed.
Originally Posted by Boomer1960
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 18:05 #19900Senior Member

Posts: 79Natalie. I think she started an onlyfans.
Originally Posted by Cover216
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 13:54 #19899Senior Member

Posts: 148Lorain County
Has anyone seen either of these in Lorain County?
Blu.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri...s/060320293446
Or.
Phoenix / Trixie.
https://tryst.link/escort/phoenix43ver
Thanks.










Reply With Quote





