Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 7835
-
12-14-24 01:08 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 129Be careful
So earlier this year my friend so this person and was unfortunately robbed. She had her pimple or whatever come in. I know a few people here said they had similar experiences so I'm just posting this again incase people haven't seen it. This was way earlier in the year but I have no doubt she's still doing this. https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...f/147564538161.
-
12-07-24 21:11 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 567Luna
I've seen Luna 2 times. The 1st time I went to a house in WB. She lets me in & we walk to a bedroom & around the corner is her BF sitting in a chair watching TV or some shit. At 1st I panicked, I never go to houses any more, she says come follow me. He didn't even look up. We go in the room & she locks the door. She says don't worry, he doesn't care & isn't paying attention. Anyway, she gets naked & I got to say at the time had a fricken hot tiny little body w / amazing tits & nipples! I was so horned up & freaked out that I just wanted to pound that shit as hard as I could & get the F out of there. So she climbs on the bed and I'm sucking those beautiful tits & she jerking me off. I slap on a rubber & start trying to get it in her tiny tight little hole. Eventually I'm pounding that shit for all it's worth & I just feel hot juices flowing out of her. She has some real nice moaning going on & I busted big time. Jumped up, yanked my cloths on freaking the F out because of her BF right outside the door, praying when I opened it I didn't have a gun in my face. He was smoking a cig & didn't even look at me. About 2 years later I call her. No more house calls, but she gets a room & takes the price off of the session. Now she's telling me she getting into porn, going to make some big bucks she says. She was prancing around like she all of a sudden had GPS. We get to the room & it was the 1st time I noticed her nasty teeth. She's all like, oh I can't touch you without protection, no HJ, nothing. I'm like WTF. I sucked her beautiful tits again & pounded it out. It was mechanical, and a total job for her. Promised myself never again. But, great ass, tiny little puss, great tits! Not a great F by any means though, definitely no BBBJ's, not even a HJ, unless protected.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 17:20 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 930Luna, shorty
I assume that she is really 4 ft 7 in and weigh 84 lbs?
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ticut-14593696 Luna.
https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/8483314 shorty.
-
12-06-24 14:28 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 88Thank you Dub.
Originally Posted by DubTrain6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 22:29 #7216Regular Member

Posts: 14No dreams but recognize her from Mr Happys used where she was nodding off clearly high as a kite very skinny but still attractive even though demons are catching up. The girl she's with is a bad time.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 20:47 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 88Skylar / ivy
Has anyone had an experience with the skinny one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/263447287155
-
12-05-24 19:50 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 81I kinda miss dropping my load in her.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 18:54 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 199Luna
Luna.
Can't find the link but she's the 4"9 escort with big boobs. After finally trying to make comms with her I finally get to meet. We do cardate for a Benjamin. She comes running to the car and I almost took off but this elf was quick! I'd say the pics are her but maybe older. We do a CBJ and then she climbs on top and I drop her back off. I will not be repeating. Also, if you are interested I think you just have to say hi here and there and she will eventually respond. But once she responds she does reply quick and will randomly send texts that's she available which might be good for some of you married mongers so just be careful of that.
-
12-04-24 16:16 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 199I second that
She's disgusting and had sores on lips so I drove off when she tried to get in. I would advise do not see.
Originally Posted by DubTrain6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 14:31 #7211Regular Member

Posts: 14The worst dream ever freaking nightmare pics are not accurate attitude is crazy so is she.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 21:25 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 114
-
12-02-24 18:42 #7209Senior Member

Posts: 324Exact same experience about a month abo.
Notre Dame? Bahahahaha 🤣 You're not wrong!
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 10:23 #7208Senior Member

Posts: 121That's her, definitely feeling bad about her getting robbed now!
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 09:33 #7207Senior Member

Posts: 195https://tryst.link/escort/missy7xx
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
This is the one you guys were sending selfies to? And paying 400? And crying because some monger robbed?
-
12-02-24 07:24 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 121Missy
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/18L...ibextid=WC7FNe
Looks like Missy is out of action for awhile.











Reply With Quote




