Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 522 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 7830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7215

    Skylar / ivy

    Has anyone had an experience with the skinny one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/263447287155

  2. #7214
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    Luna.

    Can't find the link but she's the 4"9 escort with big boobs. After finally trying to make comms with her I finally get to meet. We do cardate for a Benjamin. She comes running to the car and I almost took off but this elf was quick! I'd say the pics are her but maybe older. We do a CBJ and then she climbs on top and I drop her back off. I will not be repeating. Also, if you are interested I think you just have to say hi here and there and she will eventually respond. But once she responds she does reply quick and will randomly send texts that's she available which might be good for some of you married mongers so just be careful of that.
    I kinda miss dropping my load in her.

  3. #7213

    Luna

    Luna.

    Can't find the link but she's the 4"9 escort with big boobs. After finally trying to make comms with her I finally get to meet. We do cardate for a Benjamin. She comes running to the car and I almost took off but this elf was quick! I'd say the pics are her but maybe older. We do a CBJ and then she climbs on top and I drop her back off. I will not be repeating. Also, if you are interested I think you just have to say hi here and there and she will eventually respond. But once she responds she does reply quick and will randomly send texts that's she available which might be good for some of you married mongers so just be careful of that.

  4. #7212

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by DubTrain6969  [View Original Post]
    The worst dream ever freaking nightmare pics are not accurate attitude is crazy so is she.
    She's disgusting and had sores on lips so I drove off when she tried to get in. I would advise do not see.

  5. #7211
    The worst dream ever freaking nightmare pics are not accurate attitude is crazy so is she.

  6. #7210

  7. #7209

    Exact same experience about a month abo.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    She works out of an apartment in Waterbury. I saw her once and wouldn't go back. She's hunched over and should be ringing the bell at Notre Dame.
    Notre Dame? Bahahahaha 🤣 You're not wrong!

  8. #7208
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/missy7xx

    This is the one you guys were sending selfies to? And paying 400? And crying because some monger robbed?
    That's her, definitely feeling bad about her getting robbed now!

  9. #7207
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    She just text me saying a monger ran off without donation. Looks like someone just ruined it for some of us. She most likely will have a none trusting demeanor from now on. Who ever that monger is, I have one question why? Why ruin it for us, who put in the leg work to contribute.
    https://tryst.link/escort/missy7xx

    This is the one you guys were sending selfies to? And paying 400? And crying because some monger robbed?

  10. #7206

    Missy

    https://www.facebook.com/share/p/18L...ibextid=WC7FNe

    Looks like Missy is out of action for awhile.

  11. #7205

    Well played, great spidey sense. Thats Mila / Milla

    She is well known on this board with reports of GPS, Scams, and being a Rob.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/494444320323

    She is in Southington. After being made to wait 10 min and given specific instructions on where to park my spidey senses were on high. After being given the number to the room I noticed a guy walking by. I knocked and was made to wait 30 seconds. In that time the guy went to the opposite side of the walk way and had a smoke. I entered the room and was unimpressed with what I found. Baggy sweats and not made up, like she took no time to get ready for our date.

    As she puttered around the room I decided to check on my smoking friend across the way by looking outside. He was right there on the steps by the door. He moved from his comfortable position across the walk way. I decided to listen to the inner voice and just left.

    I'm not positive it was a set up or even a bf but it was suspicious. As I had never met this woman or remember any report I played it safe. Poo.

  12. #7204

    Went to Visit

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/494444320323

    She is in Southington. After being made to wait 10 min and given specific instructions on where to park my spidey senses were on high. After being given the number to the room I noticed a guy walking by. I knocked and was made to wait 30 seconds. In that time the guy went to the opposite side of the walk way and had a smoke. I entered the room and was unimpressed with what I found. Baggy sweats and not made up, like she took no time to get ready for our date.

    As she puttered around the room I decided to check on my smoking friend across the way by looking outside. He was right there on the steps by the door. He moved from his comfortable position across the walk way. I decided to listen to the inner voice and just left.

    I'm not positive it was a set up or even a bf but it was suspicious. As I had never met this woman or remember any report I played it safe. Poo.

  13. #7203

    Gums 4 Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I have a cute little spinner with gums. Gives good head, not a clock-watcher. Seniors: I'll trade for small frame with teeth. PM me and we'll compare.

    Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    Stay safe.

    PA.
    Well that just doesn't seem fair! Happy Turkey Day. I hope everyone gets to stuff their favorite Turkey! Poo.

  14. #7202

    Spinner with gums

    I have a cute little spinner with gums. Gives good head, not a clock-watcher. Seniors: I'll trade for small frame with teeth. PM me and we'll compare.

    Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    Stay safe.

    PA.

  15. #7201

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfMaster  [View Original Post]
    She posted today and yesterday.

    I saw her last week.
    She has had a number of court dates over the past few months. She has another one Wednesday. 11/27.

    Blue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape