Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5633
-
12-14-24 14:42 #4583Senior Member

Posts: 434Lena & Luna the sisters
Lots of memories: some good and some bad. Just too expensive for the service in my opinion and too inconsistent.
The older sistet isn't as pretty and petite, but I swear she's so much better and not shy. Bustful too.
Younger sis, cute petite body. Could be fun but sometime mechanical.
Capt.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 17:47 #4582Senior Member

Posts: 503Oh man Luna! LOL. That's a name I haven't read in a long time. Luna and Lena was it? The two Thai girls off of Lake? Had a fun with her but that was so long ago. She was quick to drop panties and go right into 69. She was a decent looking dime back then too. One of the first girls I paid for LOL. How are they doing now?
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 16:48 #4581Senior Member

Posts: 503That's awesome man! Love to read success stories like this and you are legendary. I hope you got their digits for some after hour fun. I know sweatpants with a eye popping boner works wonders.
Originally Posted by JoeMaleMpls
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 16:47 #4580Senior Member

Posts: 351Not sure
This is possible since so many girls repackage themselves, I had forgotten about Luna. The photos they sent are 10 quality.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 16:46 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 351Burnsville Rose
I heard they were moving the nail place elsewhere but I do not have any details. Until then you get a peek at this hot girl.
Originally Posted by ThorGoodMrshl
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
12-13-24 14:51 #4578Regular Member

Posts: 10Can confirm: that girl is ludicrously hot. I let her give me a manicure a few weeks ago just to look down her top. Didn't realize I loved manicures. LOL.
Originally Posted by JoeMaleMpls
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 13:23 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 114Amazing Time
Just left the new Rose Location. Walls are going up but had one salon spot in the front still open. I saw Jade and it was great. Senior Members PM if you want the juicy details. As I walked in saw another young skinny girl (not Hannah) who gave me a cheeky smile as I walked past. Place was a little cold but it's freezing outside.
Unexpected bonus. Walking out after my massage in my grey sweatpants with a good bulge going on. Wasn't expecting anyone in the waiting area but there was a very sexy veitnamese women is a business shirt. I am talking a 8. 5 out of 10 sexy. I come out and was adjusting my junk and Jade said something very sexy about him out load. I look up and see this lady staring at him. All I see is her sexy f'in legs we make eye contact as I smile she smiles back and adjust her short shirt. Pretty sure she doesn't work there and was waiting for a hair / nail appt. But damn if she does take all my money.
Cheers gentleman.
-
12-13-24 12:07 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 258Are you sure she is new? The picture and the wording in the ad remind me of those Asian sisters. One of them was Luna?
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
I never saw them, but I have seen at best mixed reviews from those that have.
-
12-12-24 22:30 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 351New girl Cali
https://www.minnesotaerotica.com/cla...asian-treat-6/
Originally Posted by Mnguy372
[View Original Post]
Check out new asian girl Cali, I heard she is the bomb.
-
12-12-24 16:42 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 88https://www.minnesotaerotica.com/classifieds/
Originally Posted by Cermic1
[View Original Post]
I've not had a ton of success there mostly because so many require references, but happy searching!
-
12-12-24 11:33 #4573Regular Member

Posts: 21The Tatted Jade?
Are you speaking about the short tatted Jade? Has sleeve and big back tat that was over in Eagan.
Originally Posted by RdhdBen
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 10:38 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 40What do the green flags mean?
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 10:35 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 40Forgive me, I'm new here. Where or what is MNE?
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 00:20 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 49I was in the area last week and drove by. I saw the big red Massage sign in the parking lot lit up, so I thought maybe they reopened. But as I got closer, the only thing in the window was a for rent sign.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
So it looks like the rumors are true for now.
-
12-12-24 00:18 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 503I get it, it's hit or miss. Check out Mallory or Mia on MNE. Might cost you $50 more but you'll get an amazing BBBJ and a decent fmsm.
Originally Posted by RdhdBen
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





