Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 376 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4553
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    I tried to reach her for a session several times with crickets, she must be popular. Any hints to reach her?.
    How have you been reaching out to her? I've seen her a few times, always scheduled via text and received a relatively quick reply. Can also try to go through her website but I've never tried it. I'm picky in the looks department but man she is a smoke show, wish she offered more than L1 with mutual touch (rub kitty but no FIV in my experience) even if it was just Nuru or some type of B2B but what can ya do, highly recommend and don't give up on trying to contact her, it's well worth it!

    https://vidavalentine.cuties-sites.com/

  2. #4552

    Another one bites the dust?

    I saw an older report about Masque up in Chisago closing up shop. I didn't read much into it, but I checked recently. Google maps has a recent streetview snapshot and it does indeed look like the windows have no signs or posters up. Good enough sign for me to indicate that they're gone. Sad, I had good service when I went up there.

    Hopefully they packed up shop and just moved somewhere else.

  3. #4551

    Vida

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Missing out man! Spent a lot of sessions with Vida Valentine. She's a beauty one in a million girls type. Save yourself a few AMP sessions and book confidently with her. You might think the AMP scene is trash LOL.
    I tried to reach her for a session several times with crickets, she must be popular. Any hints to reach her?

    Thanks as always.

    W buck.

  4. #4550
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    In regards to your map, I think I've figured all the locations with a smiley face and the red no go but I'm confused on the black flags with the green background. Are those places you haven't been yet or is that part of the map and nothing to do with AMPs?
    Those are my "want to go" flags. TBH, they are locations I haven't yet been to and want to check out. Some of them don't even have an AMP there anymore, but apparently used to. Effectively ignore those LOL.

    Furthermore, I already posted my whole list in my megadump post in the thread a few months back. There isn't much in my google maps list that I didn't post with that mega post. Refer to that post and replies for more details.

  5. #4549
    Quote Originally Posted by KrangleVerse  [View Original Post]
    Sad to report that these services don't seem to be offered at AMP's here. Or if they are, people are keeping those AMP's close to their chest.

    Your best bet for what you described is probably one of the k-girl agencies or the hotel asians. Check the escort thread.
    Can confirm with 100% confidence none of these services are offered at AMP's. K-girls and indies only.

  6. #4548
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Oh that's my bad. I always group all those north of St Paul suburbs together kinda. I don't know of any spots in WBL proper now that I look at the map. Just spots near it. Vadnais Heights or Maplewood is where spots are.

    For everyone here, this is a snapshot of my personal list I'm keeping track of. You can use your own google fu to correlate the spots. This is mostly in line with a list I provided a while ago. Ya'll see what I mean when I say the north St Paul suburbs have options LOL.
    In regards to your map, I think I've figured all the locations with a smiley face and the red no go but I'm confused on the black flags with the green background. Are those places you haven't been yet or is that part of the map and nothing to do with AMPs?

  7. #4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumble97  [View Original Post]
    I plan on visiting the MLPS, STP area before Christmas. Looking for a bit of guidance and recommendation's on where to visit, or who to see. I am very much into very petite beautiful Asian women, 5 ft, 100 lbs or less. Man mades are always nice. Under 30 is preferred. I would really like to experience a NURU massage, with all the rest. I'm also interested in seeing an extremely petite Asian spinner. Any help is appreciated.

    You can PM me. I can offer some info on the Wausau area of Wisconsin if interested.
    Sad to report that these services don't seem to be offered at AMP's here. Or if they are, people are keeping those AMP's close to their chest.

    Your best bet for what you described is probably one of the k-girl agencies or the hotel asians. Check the escort thread.

  8. #4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumble97  [View Original Post]
    I plan on visiting the MLPS, STP area before Christmas. Looking for a bit of guidance and recommendation's on where to visit, or who to see. I am very much into very petite beautiful Asian women, 5 ft, 100 lbs or less. Man mades are always nice. Under 30 is preferred. I would really like to experience a NURU massage, with all the rest. I'm also interested in seeing an extremely petite Asian spinner. Any help is appreciated.

    You can PM me. I can offer some info on the Wausau area of Wisconsin if interested.
    Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

  9. #4545

    Planning on visiting

    I plan on visiting the MLPS, STP area before Christmas. Looking for a bit of guidance and recommendation's on where to visit, or who to see. I am very much into very petite beautiful Asian women, 5 ft, 100 lbs or less. Man mades are always nice. Under 30 is preferred. I would really like to experience a NURU massage, with all the rest. I'm also interested in seeing an extremely petite Asian spinner. Any help is appreciated.

    You can PM me. I can offer some info on the Wausau area of Wisconsin if interested.

  10. #4544
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    I was told Garden of Eden got busted and was shut down. Not sure if that is true or if she was just saying that as an excuse to not offer anything extra. I still drive by on occasion, I shop at that Fleet Farm, to see if anyone has moved in but nothing. If they actually did get busted, that would explain why no one else wants to move in.
    Garden of Eden used to be the bomb. Was a cute girl went by the name Jun. She was a tough nut to crack. Back then there were a lot of cute girls to Rizz. Now days the AMP scene is pretty lame.

  11. #4543
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanandrin  [View Original Post]
    Makes sense. I had a GF years ago that liked giving them and wow she was a little freaky LOL. I've never had the courage to try an independent. Always stuck with the massage places.
    Missing out man! Spent a lot of sessions with Vida Valentine. She's a beauty one in a million girls type. Save yourself a few AMP sessions and book confidently with her. You might think the AMP scene is trash LOL.

  12. #4542
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberTherapy  [View Original Post]
    What is in WBL? Been a few years but it was always legit at Yi Ti and Rose Lake granted it's been a couple years since I've been back. I know about the spots near WBL am I missing a spot in WBL proper?
    Oh that's my bad. I always group all those north of St Paul suburbs together kinda. I don't know of any spots in WBL proper now that I look at the map. Just spots near it. Vadnais Heights or Maplewood is where spots are.

    For everyone here, this is a snapshot of my personal list I'm keeping track of. You can use your own google fu to correlate the spots. This is mostly in line with a list I provided a while ago. Ya'll see what I mean when I say the north St Paul suburbs have options LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241205_120146_Samsung capture.jpg‎  

  13. #4541

    Maple

    Any intel on who is good. Weiwei, Tina, Joanna? At maple.

  14. #4540
    Quote Originally Posted by ScatJay  [View Original Post]
    I've not had the pleasure at a local spot, I'm hoping it's possible to find a provider who will do it right.

    It's not something you want rushed or done without care or by somebody who doesn't want to do it.

    Finding somebody who is easy on the eyes is the other hurdle, it seems to be a mature woman's thing.

    One issue with a parlor though is lack of privacy and short time, PM if done right can last a long time and lead to very intense experiences.

    I've found a handful of independents who do it based on reviews and seem worth a shot, always looking for more potentials though for when I have the time and money to sample.
    Makes sense. I had a GF years ago that liked giving them and wow she was a little freaky LOL. I've never had the courage to try an independent. Always stuck with the massage places.

  15. #4539

    Wbl

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    That was Garden of Eden massage, which also closed a few years ago. Sad, because I remember hearing some good stuff about the place. That chunk of Oakdale is just a bad place for AMP's. Weird since the suburbs just to the west are the best place in St Paul for AMP's (WBL, Vadnais).
    What is in WBL? Been a few years but it was always legit at Yi Ti and Rose Lake granted it's been a couple years since I've been back. I know about the spots near WBL am I missing a spot in WBL proper?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape