Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 25732
-
12-17-24 21:55 #23092Senior Member

Posts: 124Star
Don't see any posts there since early November which is basically about the time she went awol.
Originally Posted by Neegan
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 18:20 #23091Senior Member

Posts: 141Renee
I've seen posts on Renee. Mostly not good. Is that the consensus on her. I only visit south locations (miamisburg). She's one of the few that advertise miamisburg. Trying to figure out if I should give her a visit.
-
12-17-24 18:15 #23090Senior Member

Posts: 141Star
I've seen some asking the where abouts of star. She's advertising on stg Cincinnati. But still lists he's location as Miamisburg. My last visit with her was subpar.
-
12-17-24 14:10 #23089Senior Member

Posts: 98Kelly
Has anyone had any experience with this girl?
Any info would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/714206275467
Stay Safe,
SH.
-
12-17-24 12:19 #23088Regular Member

Posts: 1First Time recommendations?
Any recommendations on good provider for a first timer? Donation amount isn't a huge concern for me, more concerned about safety. Feel free to drop me a message.
-
12-14-24 12:18 #23087Senior Member

Posts: 424Yep. It cuts both ways, while I'd LIKE to see her again I wouldn't stand in the way of a girl getting her life straight. I hardly think any of them get into that life because they just love strange dick. Maybe Jodi.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 22:15 #23086Senior Member

Posts: 259Good for her. Sounds like she's doing well. Hopefully for her sake, it'll stay that way.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 18:22 #23085Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Heaven / Elle
Everyone asking about her: She is clean. She has a job that she likes and is doing very well. At this time she has no intentions of seeing anyone.
-
12-13-24 17:51 #23084Senior Member

Posts: 103Renee text
Got a text put of blue from someone named Renee statingg her account was hacked.
Can't confirm if it's same Renee yet. I never met one
Originally Posted by UllNeverSeeme
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 10:53 #23083Senior Member

Posts: 259Same here. Like to know as well.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 09:14 #23082Senior Member

Posts: 424Interested as well if anyone has info. (Re Heaven/Elle)
Originally Posted by GspotMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 01:17 #23081Senior Member

Posts: 401I've never seen Cait and I think my days of seeing people period are over. But there's a lot in this statement that isn't adding up. But it's always good advice to never take a wallet in there.
Originally Posted by DaytonMonger24
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 22:51 #23080Regular Member

Posts: 24Granny
Interested for sure.
Originally Posted by Burrow1988
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 21:02 #23079Senior Member

Posts: 827I Know her
She used to go by Raegyn. She always worked out of Middletown. Many mongers here have seen her. I saw her at least 3 times about a year to 2 years ago. I always had a good time with her. I saw her once at Elles house down there. You folks know Elle as well. The redhead, older spinner down there. I have not seen her post in awhile. Raegyn has her habits. She went to rehab a while back. Probably relapsed. Be safe.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 19:49 #23078Senior Member

Posts: 324Okc
She showed up on OkCupid too!
Originally Posted by MuffPleaser
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






