The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 676 1176 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23085

    Toftt

    I have been looking at Renee also but have stayed away because of the not stellar reports. If you take the plunge, would love a report back on your experience.

    LA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neegan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen posts on Renee. Mostly not good. Is that the consensus on her. I only visit south locations (miamisburg). She's one of the few that advertise miamisburg. Trying to figure out if I should give her a visit.

  2. #23084
    Yes! In fact we clicked pretty well and I have visited her a few times!! She's in a private home in Trenton, super kind lady. She offered me drinks got me real comfy. She is awesome!! She's got great eye contact during oral, she loves daty and gets super wet!! I will do missionary and doggy, she hits back with doggy and really gets into the session, I do want to try other positions with her too! She isn't a fan of choking but has a good handful of boobs!! 1. 50 hhr when I get the chance I message her and see if I can come over!! She is my atf!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand4U  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this girl?

    Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/714206275467

    Stay Safe,

    SH.

  3. #23083

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Neegan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some asking the where abouts of star. She's advertising on stg Cincinnati. But still lists he's location as Miamisburg. My last visit with her was subpar.
    Don't see any posts there since early November which is basically about the time she went awol.

  4. #23082

    Renee

    I've seen posts on Renee. Mostly not good. Is that the consensus on her. I only visit south locations (miamisburg). She's one of the few that advertise miamisburg. Trying to figure out if I should give her a visit.

  5. #23081

    Star

    I've seen some asking the where abouts of star. She's advertising on stg Cincinnati. But still lists he's location as Miamisburg. My last visit with her was subpar.

  6. #23080

    Kelly

    Has anyone had any experience with this girl?

    Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/714206275467

    Stay Safe,

    SH.

  7. #23079

    First Time recommendations?

    Any recommendations on good provider for a first timer? Donation amount isn't a huge concern for me, more concerned about safety. Feel free to drop me a message.

  8. #23078
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Everyone asking about her: She is clean. She has a job that she likes and is doing very well. At this time she has no intentions of seeing anyone.
    Yep. It cuts both ways, while I'd LIKE to see her again I wouldn't stand in the way of a girl getting her life straight. I hardly think any of them get into that life because they just love strange dick. Maybe Jodi.

  9. #23077
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Everyone asking about her: She is clean. She has a job that she likes and is doing very well. At this time she has no intentions of seeing anyone.
    Good for her. Sounds like she's doing well. Hopefully for her sake, it'll stay that way.

  10. #23076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Heaven / Elle

    Everyone asking about her: She is clean. She has a job that she likes and is doing very well. At this time she has no intentions of seeing anyone.

  11. #23075

    Renee text

    Got a text put of blue from someone named Renee statingg her account was hacked.

    Can't confirm if it's same Renee yet. I never met one

    Quote Originally Posted by UllNeverSeeme  [View Original Post]
    Also posted a review on her last month or the month before. Looks like she is continuing to worsen.

  12. #23074
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Interested as well if anyone has info. (Re Heaven/Elle)
    Same here. Like to know as well.

  13. #23073
    Quote Originally Posted by GspotMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since she's been out.

    She looks smoking hot and healthy. Does anyone know if she is accepting regulars again. Texted her a few times but when got a response almost felt like maybe a Bf might be responding back. Dm if you got the lowdown.
    Interested as well if anyone has info. (Re Heaven/Elle)

  14. #23072
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonMonger24  [View Original Post]
    I don't doubt others have had positive experiences. And just to prove that I'm not trolling, the visit was actually OK, but obviously once I (much later) discovered the theft, I wasn't so happy about it. I am a Senior Member here and created an alias profile to avoid detection and retaliation.

    I'll retract the "avoid" statement; it wasn't that bad. But I would caution you to leave your wallet in the car for incalls, and out of sight for outcalls. Just sayin'. She is neither honest nor trustworthy. Partly my fault for not being more careful.
    I've never seen Cait and I think my days of seeing people period are over. But there's a lot in this statement that isn't adding up. But it's always good advice to never take a wallet in there.

  15. #23071

    Granny

    Quote Originally Posted by Burrow1988  [View Original Post]
    OMG.

    I saw geriatric toothless granny again yesterday. Wow I don't know what it is but crazy. It's good.
    Interested for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape