Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 660 1160 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22438

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by XandirHunt  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her recently. Nice apartment. She still looks amazing and just like the pictures. She did do a weird "stop and get me a gift card" thing. I told her I was already there and she didn't make a big deal about it. She also asked for a ride after, but I was going the other direction. Also didn't make a big deal about that either. I may repeat. It was $.60 for half.
    Yeah but what's up with the tranny pics and video?

  2. #22437

    Pic verification

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is still doing picture verification? I've wanted to give her a go, but anytime I've spoken with her in the past, she had always asked for a picture verification, which I definitely stopped doing awhile back, so curious if this is still her method for verifying people?
    Yes, pic is required. I don't usually do it, but she talked me into it.

  3. #22436

    Snow Flake


  4. #22435

    Pic Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by XandirHunt  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her recently. Nice apartment. She still looks amazing and just like the pictures. She did do a weird "stop and get me a gift card" thing. I told her I was already there and she didn't make a big deal about it. She also asked for a ride after, but I was going the other direction. Also didn't make a big deal about that either. I may repeat. It was $.60 for half.
    Anyone know if she is still doing picture verification? I've wanted to give her a go, but anytime I've spoken with her in the past, she had always asked for a picture verification, which I definitely stopped doing awhile back, so curious if this is still her method for verifying people?

  5. #22434

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for for several years. I always noticed her, but never saw her. Seems like she paired up with a guy & was out of the game for a few years. Recently she has returned to the websites again. I do recall seeing one bad report of a monger that reported she cheated him somehow, just don't recall details. If Spin & Win gave a thumbs up. I would tend to go with that. Yellow Light. Be safe, g.
    I have seen her recently. Nice apartment. She still looks amazing and just like the pictures. She did do a weird "stop and get me a gift card" thing. I told her I was already there and she didn't make a big deal about it. She also asked for a ride after, but I was going the other direction. Also didn't make a big deal about that either. I may repeat. It was $.60 for half.

  6. #22433

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/180012658#.

    I am curious.
    She has been around for for several years. I always noticed her, but never saw her. Seems like she paired up with a guy & was out of the game for a few years. Recently she has returned to the websites again. I do recall seeing one bad report of a monger that reported she cheated him somehow, just don't recall details. If Spin & Win gave a thumbs up. I would tend to go with that. Yellow Light. Be safe, g.

  7. #22432

    Anna Nichole


  8. #22431

    Ashley rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    Many times. She's legit and alot of fun. Let us know your experience. Enjoy!
    Any idea what her rates are?

  9. #22430

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/180012658#.

    I am curious.
    Biggest clit I've ever seen on a gal. Have fun with it.

  10. #22429

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/180012658#.

    I am curious.
    Many times. She's legit and alot of fun. Let us know your experience. Enjoy!

  11. #22428

    Ashley

    Has anyone seen her before?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/180012658#.

    I am curious.

  12. #22427
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    She's been reported as a scam before.
    Can second. Remember this being reported as a scam.

  13. #22426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Scam

    She's been reported as a scam before.

  14. #22425

    For a couple years

    She has been asked about for a couple years under different names. Never any real feedback from anybody that seen her the general consensus is fake or gift card scam. But no actual reports.

  15. #22424
    Any time you see private location. It is a scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape