Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 24824
-
12-13-24 10:24 #22439Senior Member

Posts: 753Number changes
I've asked some of the girls I've seen about other photos being in their ads, and they have all said the same thing regarding when they switch numbers, if the number was associated with an ad before that they are just attached to the ones that they upload themselves. I believe the same question was asked about Ashley before when she was brought up, and someone asked about her.
Originally Posted by PhlipJ11
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 10:00 #22438Senior Member

Posts: 109Ashley
Yeah but what's up with the tranny pics and video?
Originally Posted by XandirHunt
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 09:38 #22437Senior Member

Posts: 194Pic verification
Yes, pic is required. I don't usually do it, but she talked me into it.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 09:00 #22436Regular Member

Posts: 6Snow Flake
Hello guys, any info for her.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...412/5672019727
-
12-12-24 14:34 #22435Senior Member

Posts: 753Pic Verification
Anyone know if she is still doing picture verification? I've wanted to give her a go, but anytime I've spoken with her in the past, she had always asked for a picture verification, which I definitely stopped doing awhile back, so curious if this is still her method for verifying people?
Originally Posted by XandirHunt
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 11:47 #22434Senior Member

Posts: 194Ashley
I have seen her recently. Nice apartment. She still looks amazing and just like the pictures. She did do a weird "stop and get me a gift card" thing. I told her I was already there and she didn't make a big deal about it. She also asked for a ride after, but I was going the other direction. Also didn't make a big deal about that either. I may repeat. It was $.60 for half.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 11:23 #22433Senior Member

Posts: 509Ashley
She has been around for for several years. I always noticed her, but never saw her. Seems like she paired up with a guy & was out of the game for a few years. Recently she has returned to the websites again. I do recall seeing one bad report of a monger that reported she cheated him somehow, just don't recall details. If Spin & Win gave a thumbs up. I would tend to go with that. Yellow Light. Be safe, g.
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 11:19 #22432Senior Member

Posts: 51Anna Nichole
Any info on Anna Nichole? https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8379745.htm?cat=1271.
-
12-11-24 22:45 #22431Senior Member

Posts: 196Ashley rates?
Any idea what her rates are?
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 21:14 #22430Senior Member

Posts: 218Wow
Biggest clit I've ever seen on a gal. Have fun with it.
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 15:37 #22429Senior Member

Posts: 401Ashley
Many times. She's legit and alot of fun. Let us know your experience. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 02:33 #22428Senior Member

Posts: 59Ashley
Has anyone seen her before?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/180012658#.
I am curious.
-
12-10-24 11:02 #22427Senior Member

Posts: 808Can second. Remember this being reported as a scam.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 10:54 #22426Senior Member

Posts: 134Scam
She's been reported as a scam before.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 10:52 #22425Senior Member

Posts: 960For a couple years
She has been asked about for a couple years under different names. Never any real feedback from anybody that seen her the general consensus is fake or gift card scam. But no actual reports.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




