Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 16687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15382
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 4

    Yes, I'm Real

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/939858958668

    Anyone seen Skyla before? Looks like she is in Madison for the weekends. Looks legit and not too pricey.
    You do realize that link you posted has screen shots from my Eccie, PD, and USASG reviews right? Why would I have multiple reviews on many sites from reputable clients if I wasn't real? I have the same Verizon iPhone number since Sept 2022, I don't need to scam. My reviews speak for they selves.

  2. #15381

    Skyla

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/939858958668

    Anyone seen Skyla before? Looks like she is in Madison for the weekends. Looks legit and not too pricey.

  3. #15380
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Toss-up whether to post under this category or "Massage" but it straddles both so.

    Took a Green drive out to Stoughton. Interestingly, the location is (was) advertising only on the Escort page and was worded to sound just like a hotel ad. When I texted and attempted to clarify whether they offered the bb. FS - VIP, etc, hotel menu or just massage, was told that they didn't want to say too much on the phone but "c'Mon. Out and try it, I'm sure you'll be happy and satisfied. " The place was located within an industrial area. It was quite dreary and uninviting inside. The MT was certainly as lackluster as the environment.

    Contacted many of the ads listed on STG and all of the ones I received responses to were for a single location on the east side where they'll leave the light on for you. There was even one ad that listed a GCD address but told me I had to go to the aforementioned East side location.

    Seems several of the AMPs are now listing only on the Escort page instead of the Massage page. Some are only promoting massage and others are promoting hotel FS type services even though they may only be an AMP.

    What with the ever-increasing Asian invasion of ads, it sure is getting confusing and rather tedious out there. Still curious about the X Plains location if anyone has insight.
    When searching first go to "all" ethnicities and then uncheck Asian. You're welcome.

  4. #15379

    Hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderWorm2  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they both started posting on skip about two months ago. I cannot find anything before then, nor any information on here or other sites. Thanks in advance for any information.

    Hottie with a body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/694727103598

    Petite WET💦 WILD 😜 Eve loves to please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/928428877286
    That's weird because hottie with a body is in jail. Just check out the DCSO app and you can see.

  5. #15378

    Asian navigation

    Toss-up whether to post under this category or "Massage" but it straddles both so.

    Took a Green drive out to Stoughton. Interestingly, the location is (was) advertising only on the Escort page and was worded to sound just like a hotel ad. When I texted and attempted to clarify whether they offered the bb. FS - VIP, etc, hotel menu or just massage, was told that they didn't want to say too much on the phone but "c'Mon. Out and try it, I'm sure you'll be happy and satisfied. " The place was located within an industrial area. It was quite dreary and uninviting inside. The MT was certainly as lackluster as the environment.

    Contacted many of the ads listed on STG and all of the ones I received responses to were for a single location on the east side where they'll leave the light on for you. There was even one ad that listed a GCD address but told me I had to go to the aforementioned East side location.

    Seems several of the AMPs are now listing only on the Escort page instead of the Massage page. Some are only promoting massage and others are promoting hotel FS type services even though they may only be an AMP.

    What with the ever-increasing Asian invasion of ads, it sure is getting confusing and rather tedious out there. Still curious about the X Plains location if anyone has insight.

  6. #15377

    Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderWorm2  [View Original Post]
    Petite WET💦 WILD 😜 Eve loves to please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/928428877286
    Recently partook of her services. Head game was on point. Incall was sketchier than I'd like due to her having roommates, and not in a hurry to repeat that, but she knows what she's doing with her mouth. Rest of it was fine, she's pleasant enough and talkative. Looks are pretty close to the pictures with some baby damage apparent.

  7. #15376
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is the girl. Brings back nightmares, thinking about what a fool I was. Hopefully no one else will fall for her games and she leaves town!
    I had a good time with her, she was very very nice. Now, that being said, it was 2 years ago last month. And I know a lot of shit can happen in that short of time.

  8. #15375

    Anybody seen or had contact with these two?

    Looks like they both started posting on skip about two months ago. I cannot find anything before then, nor any information on here or other sites. Thanks in advance for any information.

    Hottie with a body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/694727103598

    Petite WET💦 WILD 😜 Eve loves to please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/928428877286

  9. #15374

    Tay Slay

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I've never personally tried her because of the bad reviews. It is hard to search, but try "Tay Slay". Here's one example: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...715&viewfull=1#post6792715.
    Thanks for the tip. I was searching just Tay and nothing came up. I'll definitely pass.

  10. #15373

    Tay Slay

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I've never personally tried her because of the bad reviews. It is hard to search, but try "Tay Slay". Here's one example: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...715&viewfull=1#post6792715.
    I saw her years ago before she had management. She has a lot more rules now and has been known to occasionally cash and dash. I personally wouldn't bother.

  11. #15372

    Tay Slay

    I've never personally tried her because of the bad reviews. It is hard to search, but try "Tay Slay". Here's one example: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...715&viewfull=1#post6792715.

  12. #15371

    Anyone Have Intel on Tay

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/407207211559
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tay1.jpg‎   tay2.jpg‎  

  13. #15370

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Believe this is the one he was talking about. She used to go by April.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/609639197029
    Yes, that is the girl. Brings back nightmares, thinking about what a fool I was. Hopefully no one else will fall for her games and she leaves town!

  14. #15369

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    The post is down. Do you have a name or a picture so we know who you're talking about?
    Believe this is the one he was talking about. She used to go by April.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/609639197029

  15. #15368
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lovely gal. Started out really nice, lots of kissing and petting, started to get into pretty good. Fifteen minutes into the sessions, she gets up and says time up. I said, "I paid for an hour". She replied its been an hour and fifteen minutes. I gave you an extra 15 minutes. Mind you our date started at 1:30 and it was now 1:45. She then called her manager, who told her that, yes he, I, got there at 1:30 and that I had another 45 minutes. She hung up, excuse herself to the bathroom and never came back out. What not only a waste of time but a waste of money. If you have had a good experience with her, feel lucky. I would not trust her with a 10 food poll. Be safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/285350002976
    The post is down. Do you have a name or a picture so we know who you're talking about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape