Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 1087 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 16675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15385

    Excuse me?

    He literally said you seem legit. He was asking if anyone has information to provide, what's your problem with that? That's exactly what this site and forum are for, sharing information and experiences. You just made yourself look a lot less inviting to your target market. If you need to hire a marketing manager, I'm available. No thanks necessary. Now answer your phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylaa  [View Original Post]
    You do realize that link you posted has screen shots from my Eccie, PD, and USASG reviews right? Why would I have multiple reviews on many sites from reputable clients if I wasn't real? I have the same Verizon iPhone number since Sept 2022, I don't need to scam. My reviews speak for they selves.

  2. #15384
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 4
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #15383

    Skyla

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/939858958668

    Anyone seen Skyla before? Looks like she is in Madison for the weekends. Looks legit and not too pricey.
    I caught Skyla last year. Haaaaated her. She used Amber's photos in one of her ads to catfish (the $500/ hr blonde on Tryst), I went for it, and met her instead. She was no-kiss and basically just sat motionless while I got my business over with, only after refusing to let me take part of my payment back to leave early. She might be trying a little harder to perform these days, but there is no way she's actually worth seeing. Do yourself a favor and see anyone else.
    Last edited by CageyBee; 12-13-24 at 19:21. Reason: correcting a date

  4. #15382
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 4

    Yes, I'm Real

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/939858958668

    Anyone seen Skyla before? Looks like she is in Madison for the weekends. Looks legit and not too pricey.
    You do realize that link you posted has screen shots from my Eccie, PD, and USASG reviews right? Why would I have multiple reviews on many sites from reputable clients if I wasn't real? I have the same Verizon iPhone number since Sept 2022, I don't need to scam. My reviews speak for they selves.

  5. #15381

    Skyla

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/939858958668

    Anyone seen Skyla before? Looks like she is in Madison for the weekends. Looks legit and not too pricey.

  6. #15380
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Toss-up whether to post under this category or "Massage" but it straddles both so.

    Took a Green drive out to Stoughton. Interestingly, the location is (was) advertising only on the Escort page and was worded to sound just like a hotel ad. When I texted and attempted to clarify whether they offered the bb. FS - VIP, etc, hotel menu or just massage, was told that they didn't want to say too much on the phone but "c'Mon. Out and try it, I'm sure you'll be happy and satisfied. " The place was located within an industrial area. It was quite dreary and uninviting inside. The MT was certainly as lackluster as the environment.

    Contacted many of the ads listed on STG and all of the ones I received responses to were for a single location on the east side where they'll leave the light on for you. There was even one ad that listed a GCD address but told me I had to go to the aforementioned East side location.

    Seems several of the AMPs are now listing only on the Escort page instead of the Massage page. Some are only promoting massage and others are promoting hotel FS type services even though they may only be an AMP.

    What with the ever-increasing Asian invasion of ads, it sure is getting confusing and rather tedious out there. Still curious about the X Plains location if anyone has insight.
    When searching first go to "all" ethnicities and then uncheck Asian. You're welcome.

  7. #15379

    Hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderWorm2  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they both started posting on skip about two months ago. I cannot find anything before then, nor any information on here or other sites. Thanks in advance for any information.

    Hottie with a body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/694727103598

    Petite WET💦 WILD 😜 Eve loves to please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/928428877286
    That's weird because hottie with a body is in jail. Just check out the DCSO app and you can see.

  8. #15378

    Asian navigation

    Toss-up whether to post under this category or "Massage" but it straddles both so.

    Took a Green drive out to Stoughton. Interestingly, the location is (was) advertising only on the Escort page and was worded to sound just like a hotel ad. When I texted and attempted to clarify whether they offered the bb. FS - VIP, etc, hotel menu or just massage, was told that they didn't want to say too much on the phone but "c'Mon. Out and try it, I'm sure you'll be happy and satisfied. " The place was located within an industrial area. It was quite dreary and uninviting inside. The MT was certainly as lackluster as the environment.

    Contacted many of the ads listed on STG and all of the ones I received responses to were for a single location on the east side where they'll leave the light on for you. There was even one ad that listed a GCD address but told me I had to go to the aforementioned East side location.

    Seems several of the AMPs are now listing only on the Escort page instead of the Massage page. Some are only promoting massage and others are promoting hotel FS type services even though they may only be an AMP.

    What with the ever-increasing Asian invasion of ads, it sure is getting confusing and rather tedious out there. Still curious about the X Plains location if anyone has insight.

  9. #15377

    Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderWorm2  [View Original Post]
    Petite WET💦 WILD 😜 Eve loves to please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/928428877286
    Recently partook of her services. Head game was on point. Incall was sketchier than I'd like due to her having roommates, and not in a hurry to repeat that, but she knows what she's doing with her mouth. Rest of it was fine, she's pleasant enough and talkative. Looks are pretty close to the pictures with some baby damage apparent.

  10. #15376
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is the girl. Brings back nightmares, thinking about what a fool I was. Hopefully no one else will fall for her games and she leaves town!
    I had a good time with her, she was very very nice. Now, that being said, it was 2 years ago last month. And I know a lot of shit can happen in that short of time.

  11. #15375

    Anybody seen or had contact with these two?

    Looks like they both started posting on skip about two months ago. I cannot find anything before then, nor any information on here or other sites. Thanks in advance for any information.

    Hottie with a body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/694727103598

    Petite WET💦 WILD 😜 Eve loves to please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/928428877286

  12. #15374

    Tay Slay

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I've never personally tried her because of the bad reviews. It is hard to search, but try "Tay Slay". Here's one example: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...715&viewfull=1#post6792715.
    Thanks for the tip. I was searching just Tay and nothing came up. I'll definitely pass.

  13. #15373

    Tay Slay

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I've never personally tried her because of the bad reviews. It is hard to search, but try "Tay Slay". Here's one example: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...715&viewfull=1#post6792715.
    I saw her years ago before she had management. She has a lot more rules now and has been known to occasionally cash and dash. I personally wouldn't bother.

  14. #15372

    Tay Slay

    I've never personally tried her because of the bad reviews. It is hard to search, but try "Tay Slay". Here's one example: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...715&viewfull=1#post6792715.

  15. #15371

    Anyone Have Intel on Tay

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/407207211559
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tay1.jpg‎   tay2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape