Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 1089 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 16695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15375

    Anybody seen or had contact with these two?

    Looks like they both started posting on skip about two months ago. I cannot find anything before then, nor any information on here or other sites. Thanks in advance for any information.

    Hottie with a body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/694727103598

    Petite WET💦 WILD 😜 Eve loves to please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/928428877286

  2. #15374

    Tay Slay

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I've never personally tried her because of the bad reviews. It is hard to search, but try "Tay Slay". Here's one example: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...715&viewfull=1#post6792715.
    Thanks for the tip. I was searching just Tay and nothing came up. I'll definitely pass.

  3. #15373

    Tay Slay

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I've never personally tried her because of the bad reviews. It is hard to search, but try "Tay Slay". Here's one example: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...715&viewfull=1#post6792715.
    I saw her years ago before she had management. She has a lot more rules now and has been known to occasionally cash and dash. I personally wouldn't bother.

  4. #15372

    Tay Slay

    I've never personally tried her because of the bad reviews. It is hard to search, but try "Tay Slay". Here's one example: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...715&viewfull=1#post6792715.

  5. #15371

    Anyone Have Intel on Tay

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/407207211559
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tay1.jpg‎   tay2.jpg‎  

  6. #15370

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Believe this is the one he was talking about. She used to go by April.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/609639197029
    Yes, that is the girl. Brings back nightmares, thinking about what a fool I was. Hopefully no one else will fall for her games and she leaves town!

  7. #15369

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    The post is down. Do you have a name or a picture so we know who you're talking about?
    Believe this is the one he was talking about. She used to go by April.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/609639197029

  8. #15368
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lovely gal. Started out really nice, lots of kissing and petting, started to get into pretty good. Fifteen minutes into the sessions, she gets up and says time up. I said, "I paid for an hour". She replied its been an hour and fifteen minutes. I gave you an extra 15 minutes. Mind you our date started at 1:30 and it was now 1:45. She then called her manager, who told her that, yes he, I, got there at 1:30 and that I had another 45 minutes. She hung up, excuse herself to the bathroom and never came back out. What not only a waste of time but a waste of money. If you have had a good experience with her, feel lucky. I would not trust her with a 10 food poll. Be safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/285350002976
    The post is down. Do you have a name or a picture so we know who you're talking about?

  9. #15367
    I tried to reach her many times over the past 3-4 years and never actually managed to see her. Even waited in a parking lot for an hour once.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueManMatt  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Nakeisha? Didn't see much when I searched her up on here. Have seen her posting for a while but I don't know if I've seen someone talk about her.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/black_caribbean/-mmhh-160-greek-special--/587424965845

  10. #15366

    Nakeisha

    Any information on Nakeisha? Didn't see much when I searched her up on here. Have seen her posting for a while but I don't know if I've seen someone talk about her.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/black_caribbean/-mmhh-160-greek-special--/587424965845

  11. #15365

    Any personal experience?

    Anyone have any intel on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/701183145101.

    Can't locate any other information on her. She hasn't responded with donations / rates yet.

  12. #15364
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    There's one lukewarm review from a credible source on the other site. If good options weren't so sparse, I would even think about it.
    Unfortunately, you are spot on.

    I M.

  13. #15363
    This morning I reached out to a very well-reviewed high-end provider advertising on Tryst. They (or more likely their assistant) responded promptly asking for my info, and also mention that they require a deposit (which was not mentioned in the ad). I very politely (seriously, very very polite) informed them that I do not see providers who require a deposit. It felt great. I highly recommend it.

  14. #15362
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    I have searched for her pictures and phone number, both look legit. I'm just not willing to throw away cash to feed a rip-off, so I've never reached out.

    I M.
    There's one lukewarm review from a credible source on the other site. If good options weren't so sparse, I would even think about it.

  15. #15361

    Miss Tega

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    She's till posting, still looks TGTBT, and I'm still wondering if there's any reason to believe she's real. Anybody take the plunge yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/208252350911
    I have searched for her pictures and phone number, both look legit. I'm just not willing to throw away cash to feed a rip-off, so I've never reached out.

    I M.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape