Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 41283
-
12-11-24 10:43 #36963Senior Member

Posts: 413Any Intel sweet Coco
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/706003766193
Did a search, only Coco's from '23 and not her.
-
12-11-24 10:42 #36962Senior Member

Posts: 118Milf
Can you please dm her info?
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 10:20 #36961Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Rookie Mistake
Your rookie mistake isn't that you paid upfront. I've always paid up front and have only been genuinely ripped off once. Your rookie mistake is that you didn't heed the warnings about that provider that have been posted to this forum. She's been reviewed a few times since she initially came on the scene and all of those reports indicate that she is a thief.
Originally Posted by JohnWay
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
12-11-24 09:45 #36960Senior Member

Posts: 423Latinas
It's not the girls, but very seldom is the provider anything you would you want to do even with protection. Main give away is the quote "We are an agency serving many cities. The photo is similar to the girl presented, but may not be 100% accurate. " It's never the girl.
Originally Posted by Ttime123
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 07:19 #36959Senior Member

Posts: 87Maci- THEIF ALERT
I made a rookie mistake coms were good easy set up so I was comfortable threw donation on table she picked it right up asked do I smoke. I said no she said my dealer is pulling up I knew right then I was getting ghosted she said you can stay in the room, I didn't waited out side she hoped in they rode off. Not a major hit. 8 for qv I don't understand why would they rip off for 1 x when they can gain a repeat customer. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/191865044704.
-
12-11-24 05:25 #36958Senior Member

Posts: 559UTR MILF still looking for regular company
Just had my 5th or 6th visit with my MILF. As always her place was clean and comfortable. She was freshly showered and answered the door in just a robe.
She lead me to her room and undressed me, taking time to stroke Jr and play with my full balls. She asked me if I was hungry as she laid down and spread her legs for me to eat her. I ate her for awhile, tell she was begging to feel me inside her. A raincoat was put on and after a couple positions I filled the hat.
I'm still able to share her info with established members.
Drew.
-
12-11-24 01:12 #36957Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding Kendall
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/442101539732
I had a good experience with this gal. Drive to the westside area (orange park) and pulled into the private residence in a quiet area. Started out on her bed cuddling and doing some dfk. Then did some BBBJ. And then went in her after doing multiple positions. She's very nice and easy going. Good experience for the amount of roses.
ZZ.
-
12-10-24 23:21 #36956Senior Member

Posts: 191Amy
So went back to the Bunny Factory and saw Amy. Definitely not her in the pictures. It's either someone else or a very doctored up picture. But still super cute. Place is very clean and decorated well. Like someone else posted, there's mirrors everywhere. Adds a nice touch. Amy is quite the spinner. Greeted me at the front door with some nice LFK and showed me to the room. She's super tiny. Probably 5' maybe 100 pounds with man made bolt ons. Not too bad, full C's close to D's. Had a nice shower with a little bit of play then dried off and carried on in the bedroom. After all was done I started to get dressed and she said we had a lot more time. Which I thought was cool. So we laid around and talked for another 15 minutes. She's very cool and friendly with a great personality. This is my go to place now. She leaves Monday for a few months. I heard the new girl come in but didn't get a chance to take a peak at her. Amy also said it's been slow. So we need to help them out to keep them here. Service is always a lot of fun. Only been there twice but will definitely be back many more times.
-
12-10-24 22:24 #36955Senior Member

Posts: 3749 out of 10 times they are catfish. Usually slightly better luck at Cagle than University.
Originally Posted by Ttime123
[View Original Post]
Here's an ad for Amanda / Gucci. Not the girl in the pics, but she is legit beautiful. She's near the Towncenter.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179982631
-
12-10-24 18:43 #36954Senior Member

Posts: 452Best BBBJ in town these days
I'm Jonesin for some good DT. Whos your goto throat goats right now?
-
12-10-24 18:33 #36953Regular Member

Posts: 14Latinas
I'm going through a bit of a Latina phase. I notice they all seem to be located off university or Cagle rd. I see mostly bad reviews of the locations, but not much about the ladies themselves.
What's the deal? Are they catfish or thieves?
TIA.
-
12-10-24 14:47 #36952Senior Member

Posts: 559Ivy
I' saw her 3-4 times last December. She was in a shit hole in Oceanway. Her company is decent, and never had any issues. She loves to get eaten, and was always clean. BBBJ, but covered full service, although one time she was wasted and fucked raw civ.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
Drew.
-
12-10-24 13:26 #36951Senior Member

Posts: 118Ivy
Any reports? I'd love to know if anyone has partaken.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/232290535290
-
12-10-24 13:13 #36950Senior Member

Posts: 118Shay baby
Please share any details. Would love to dream with her.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 12:16 #36949Senior Member

Posts: 531Shay baby
Anyone dreamed with her lately? Some of her pics show raw meat going in her that. Pm if you have details.










Reply With Quote





