Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 790 1290 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36951

    Ivy

    Any reports? I'd love to know if anyone has partaken.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/232290535290

  2. #36950

    Shay baby

    Please share any details. Would love to dream with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamed with her lately? Some of her pics show raw meat going in her that. Pm if you have details.

  3. #36949

    Shay baby

    Anyone dreamed with her lately? Some of her pics show raw meat going in her that. Pm if you have details.

  4. #36948

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    To expand on what Drew posted, no matter how many ads are posted locally on a given day, in one instance I counted 15 different ads for traveling agency Asians with different phone numbers, they all will lead you to one room on Cagle, one room on East Lenoir, and possibly one more room in a different area of Southpoint. Those locations will contain 4 to 6 different women total that are spread across the two or three incall locations. In fact, in one instance, I was visiting one location and the agency told me to let them know when I was five minutes away. When I got close, I let them know. They told me, "Let me know when you're in the parking lot" to which I replied, "Hey, this isn't my first visit, the provider is in either room C or D. " They then responded simply with "Room D. " To continue, for the first 5 phone numbers that you call, calls A, B, and E will send you to the Cagle. Calls C and D will send you to Lenoir, but they will all be for the same small group of ladies. And the age range will be from 40-60, for the most part. One of the providers that I met though an agency appeared to be 70 give or take 3 years or so. So if the ad says that there are "Four Cows Available" and the descriptions are along the lines of "Room 1 = 23 YO Japanese" "Room 3 = 25 YO Thai" don't believe it. They're either Chinese, Korean, or some kind of combination of the two and, again, they'll all be between the ages of 40 and 60. At this point, I've made use of these agencies both within and without the state of Florida on many occasions, so I do have experience with them. And remember, if you don't like what is behind the door leading to Room D, tell them so and then leave. They won't take it personally and there won't be any repercussions. Like the AMPs located across our country, the therapists are rotated out on a regular basis, which is both good and bad. Good because if you don't like who you saw today, then there will be someone else there in 4 to 6 weeks. On the bad side, if you find someone that you like, then they won't be available for long. Just some past, present, and future thoughts about the passing scene.

    Shaggy.
    I felt intuitively that this was the case, but never saw evidence. I appreciate it!

  5. #36947

    Mature

    Good morning. I am on the hunt for mature providers. I have a thing for age, so the more mature the better. Please add comment or DM me.

    Thank you all!!

  6. #36946

    Ebony provider

    Looking for any slim thick darkskinned dream that is BBBJ that isn't too ghetto.

  7. #36945
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    To expand on what Drew posted, no matter how many ads are posted locally on a given day, in one instance I counted 15 different ads for traveling agency Asians with different phone numbers, they all will lead you to one room on Cagle, one room on East Lenoir, and possibly one more room in a different area of Southpoint. Those locations will contain 4 to 6 different women total that are spread across the two or three incall locations. In fact, in one instance, I was visiting one location and the agency told me to let them know when I was five minutes away. When I got close, I let them know. They told me, "Let me know when you're in the parking lot" to which I replied, "Hey, this isn't my first visit, the provider is in either room C or D. " They then responded simply with "Room D. " To continue, for the first 5 phone numbers that you call, calls A, B, and E will send you to the Cagle. Calls C and D will send you to Lenoir, but they will all be for the same small group of ladies. And the age range will be from 40-60, for the most part. One of the providers that I met though an agency appeared to be 70 give or take 3 years or so. So if the ad says that there are "Four Cows Available" and the descriptions are along the lines of "Room 1 = 23 YO Japanese" "Room 3 = 25 YO Thai" don't believe it. They're either Chinese, Korean, or some kind of combination of the two and, again, they'll all be between the ages of 40 and 60. At this point, I've made use of these agencies both within and without the state of Florida on many occasions, so I do have experience with them. And remember, if you don't like what is behind the door leading to Room D, tell them so and then leave. They won't take it personally and there won't be any repercussions. Like the AMPs located across our country, the therapists are rotated out on a regular basis, which is both good and bad. Good because if you don't like who you saw today, then there will be someone else there in 4 to 6 weeks. On the bad side, if you find someone that you like, then they won't be available for long. Just some past, present, and future thoughts about the passing scene.

    Shaggy.
    This is so accurate LOL. They always say 23 , bb available etc. When you show up it's 40-60 and everything covered no fiv lmao.

  8. #36944

    RE: The Traveling Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    This particular ad is for Jax Health Spa off University (at least the phone number matches). Often discussed on the Massage Board.

    As for similar ads, all the numbers will lead you to Cagle Rd or Lenoir where a girl not resembling the ad will be waiting behind the door.
    To expand on what Drew posted, no matter how many ads are posted locally on a given day, in one instance I counted 15 different ads for traveling agency Asians with different phone numbers, they all will lead you to one room on Cagle, one room on East Lenoir, and possibly one more room in a different area of Southpoint. Those locations will contain 4 to 6 different women total that are spread across the two or three incall locations. In fact, in one instance, I was visiting one location and the agency told me to let them know when I was five minutes away. When I got close, I let them know. They told me, "Let me know when you're in the parking lot" to which I replied, "Hey, this isn't my first visit, the provider is in either room C or D. " They then responded simply with "Room D. " To continue, for the first 5 phone numbers that you call, calls A, B, and E will send you to the Cagle. Calls C and D will send you to Lenoir, but they will all be for the same small group of ladies. And the age range will be from 40-60, for the most part. One of the providers that I met though an agency appeared to be 70 give or take 3 years or so. So if the ad says that there are "Four Cows Available" and the descriptions are along the lines of "Room 1 = 23 YO Japanese" "Room 3 = 25 YO Thai" don't believe it. They're either Chinese, Korean, or some kind of combination of the two and, again, they'll all be between the ages of 40 and 60. At this point, I've made use of these agencies both within and without the state of Florida on many occasions, so I do have experience with them. And remember, if you don't like what is behind the door leading to Room D, tell them so and then leave. They won't take it personally and there won't be any repercussions. Like the AMPs located across our country, the therapists are rotated out on a regular basis, which is both good and bad. Good because if you don't like who you saw today, then there will be someone else there in 4 to 6 weeks. On the bad side, if you find someone that you like, then they won't be available for long. Just some past, present, and future thoughts about the passing scene.

    Shaggy.

  9. #36943

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey  [View Original Post]
    Wanted deposit up front. Never a good sign.

  10. #36942
    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of the site but her description is a copy of other listings (with different pictures) and she wants a deposit right off the batt and surprisingly very available at any time for an hour appointment. If real rates are quite appealing but most of those listings took TGTBT.

  11. #36941

  12. #36940
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with these ads that pop up every day?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/129697467411
    This particular ad is for Jax Health Spa off University (at least the phone number matches). Often discussed on the Massage Board.

    As for similar ads, all the numbers will lead you to Cagle Rd or Lenoir where a girl not resembling the ad will be waiting behind the door.

  13. #36939

    Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Allow me to add to that most common excuse of "My phone died" and what it means:

    -You've been outbidded.

    -I've got my money now, but let me waste your time anyways.

    -I've got a dick in me right now.

    -I've had too much dick. Need to chill. But come anyways.

    -I'm hangin with my possee right now.

    -My dopeboy is here. About to get high.

    -I'm too high.

    -I'm tired. I went to sleep.

    -I'm high and went to sleep.

    -I've got a problem with my scheduling skills.
    This is absolutely perfect. And all this time I thought I was the only one LOL. I'd print this off and frame it but my wife wouldn't understand.

  14. #36938

    Question

    Does anyone have any experience with these ads that pop up every day?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/129697467411

  15. #36937

    Kendall back on the scene

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/207890474585

    Saw Kendall earlier this week. Comms were super easy. She was freshly showered. Tasted great! DATY, BBBJ, threw the hat on and went hard until I exploded. You know you're DATY correctly when you're getting your head pulled in hard and she's grinding all over your face. Love seeing this little spinner. She's actually out on a little weight from visiting uncle but it looks really good. $1. 2 for session. Will repeat.

    On a different note, I think Kasssidy with the hard, fake bolt ons is staying with her. And she looks rough! Would not advise. Skin and bones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape