LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22425

    For a couple years

    She has been asked about for a couple years under different names. Never any real feedback from anybody that seen her the general consensus is fake or gift card scam. But no actual reports.

  2. #22424
    Any time you see private location. It is a scam.

  3. #22423

    Can anyone vouch for this lady.


  4. #22422
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    I should play the lotto or have asked for something better. She just put an ad up today. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/179868342.
    Guess this means I'll be playing my lotto tickets here soon then. Apparently it's ask and you shall receive for Christmas this year LOL. I'll have to take the plunge before something comes up and she disappears again.

  5. #22421

    Well well

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    I should play the lotto or have asked for something better. She just put an ad up today. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/179868342.
    Almost like she heard the chatter LOL! Good to see.

  6. #22420
    Quote Originally Posted by Majo1180  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bexy a couple times near the end of October. She's very real and an excellent time. My last visit she mentioned she was a week away from getting a BBL. That matches up to around the time all her ads disappeared. I assumed she went through with it as she never responded to a subsequent message. Healing time for those is a few months. I'm hoping she returns in 2025.
    I should play the lotto or have asked for something better. She just put an ad up today. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/179868342.

  7. #22419

    Bexy

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    After hearing all of the good reports on her, she just disappeared right before I was able to take the plunge. I had been wondering if anyone had been in contact with her or knew what was going on. Seems that most of her ads have been pulled as well, so I never got the chance to see her before she disappeared. Anyone else by chance been in contact with her or know anything about SexyBexy?
    I saw Bexy a couple times near the end of October. She's very real and an excellent time. My last visit she mentioned she was a week away from getting a BBL. That matches up to around the time all her ads disappeared. I assumed she went through with it as she never responded to a subsequent message. Healing time for those is a few months. I'm hoping she returns in 2025.

  8. #22418
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyMarshal  [View Original Post]
    I also got a wierd vibe from her in my communications. She wanted a pix for verification. I got a sense that she was a scammer so I stopped communicating with her.
    This is part of the many reasons that I chose to stop doing pic verification. Although, on the other hand, I've had providers tell me that they were going to start doing it because of people canceling or being late for appointments, then switching their numbers. That way with the pic verification there is no way to switch the number and keep pulling the same BS on them. At the same time, I definitely get it from their standpoint, however, I've just decided to not pic verify with anyone unless they have some solid reviews on here or somewhere else first before just sending off my pics to a random person that I don't even know if they are real or not.

  9. #22417
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    My spider sense is tingling but that is how I felt about Bexy and she turned out to be real and super hot. Speaking of which did Bexy disappear?
    Throw me In with the rest I was thinking about going to see her but got an odd vibe also, she said she would come downstairs to receive me and a few other things about word choice etc sounded like a possible Foreigner to me, the positives I thought were she doesn't post often and has had the same phone number since I saw her first post. She could be someone who's trying to show intelligence / vocabulary off etc.

    Not sure but I decided not to risk at this point.

  10. #22416

    Wondering the same

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    My spider sense is tingling but that is how I felt about Bexy and she turned out to be real and super hot. Speaking of which did Bexy disappear?
    After hearing all of the good reports on her, she just disappeared right before I was able to take the plunge. I had been wondering if anyone had been in contact with her or knew what was going on. Seems that most of her ads have been pulled as well, so I never got the chance to see her before she disappeared. Anyone else by chance been in contact with her or know anything about SexyBexy?

  11. #22415

    While I agree. Not a great area.

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Please heed what the earlier poster said! Do not tread in this area, especially at night, nothing but bad things could happen to you.
    But I'm pretty confident that the majority of encounters in that area is not a problem. It is an area that you should be extra cautious unless you know and trust the person you're going to see.

  12. #22414
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    The telling you to stop by anytime after 9 am seems extremely strange to me. Wondering if anyone else has any info on her as well.
    My spider sense is tingling but that is how I felt about Bexy and she turned out to be real and super hot. Speaking of which did Bexy disappear?

  13. #22413
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    The telling you to stop by anytime after 9 am seems extremely strange to me. Wondering if anyone else has any info on her as well.
    I also got a wierd vibe from her in my communications. She wanted a pix for verification. I got a sense that she was a scammer so I stopped communicating with her.

  14. #22412

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor60  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with Aina at Eagle View Point. Wanted pic for verifacation. Told her I don't send pics, but would meet outside if she wanted. Said not necessary, just call upon arrival. Got there a little early and texted to let her know. She wanted me to call her. I use Google Voice. She answered and said it would be a couple minutes and she would text a room number. Text said she does not feel comfortable with phone app. Texted back that I was feeling uncomfortable too and that I was sorry, but I would have to cancel. Received a strange response; she said just stop by anytime after 9 am. Wondering if anyone has actually met up.
    The telling you to stop by anytime after 9 am seems extremely strange to me. Wondering if anyone else has any info on her as well.

  15. #22411
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor60  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with Aina at Eagle View Point. Wanted pic for verifacation. Told her I don't send pics, but would meet outside if she wanted. Said not necessary, just call upon arrival. Got there a little early and texted to let her know. She wanted me to call her. I use Google Voice. She answered and said it would be a couple minutes and she would text a room number. Text said she does not feel comfortable with phone app. Texted back that I was feeling uncomfortable too and that I was sorry, but I would have to cancel. Received a strange response; she said just stop by anytime after 9 am. Wondering if anyone has actually met up.
    I texted with her and it was weird. She seems crazy in my favorite way. She did send me extra pics but from another phone number. I didn't go meet up with her but was curious if she is real too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/178785135

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape