Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 7496
-
12-18-24 15:03 #7241Senior Member

Posts: 143Exactly
Its nice to know who your sharing with. When it comes to this lower level streetwalker mongering its even more inportant.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
Some of these stories on here just are not believable and it not hard to figure that out. I get more out of repeat visits and I'm sorry but I'm not going to share identifiable things about someone I hope to see again. She comes across it that would make for an awlward conversation now wouldn't it?
I will say I've been seeing a skinny girl with dark really curly hair out almost daily on westford trying really hard to get scooped up. - I have haven't tried her.
Cynitha has been out almost every night as well- I picked her up before years ago and she got the job done without any issue or drama but just not my cup of tea no desire to grab her again.
-
12-18-24 13:51 #7240Senior Member

Posts: 624I used to agree with this
But this website is different. There are some total scumbags that literally ruin good situations because they want to take advantage of the underground nature of the hobby.
Originally Posted by GreensKeeper
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 12:53 #7239Banned Member

Posts: 194We smoke then she sucked my dick for an hour.
She does anything for crack.
-
12-16-24 20:31 #7238Senior Member

Posts: 2109Sharing is caring
Well said. I almost never repeat, so I'm happy to share.
Originally Posted by GreensKeeper
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 18:19 #7237Banned Member

Posts: 79Number share
Most of you people on here are kind of funny come on and tell all the stories about all the girls you've been with, and that you have digits and hook up information but yet you don't share any you try to keep them all for yourselves, defeats the purpose of this site. People used to share with each other not expecting anything back people would be more than willing to share Intel with each other. I'm not singling out anyone I just don't understand if someone PMs me and I have any numbers to give. I will gladly give anyway stay safe.
-
12-12-24 23:42 #7236Senior Member

Posts: 278Viagra
Help help!
Has anyone had any luck with an over the counter one I can pick up tomorrow morning.
-
12-12-24 00:23 #7235Senior Member

Posts: 278Courtney
The one I'm talking about lives in Billerica, got really skinny, will do anything for a rock.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 23:24 #7234Senior Member

Posts: 143I have no prob sharing, I'm not great retaining there names but the last one was 35 or so some street miles on her but very pleasant and fantastic oral skills, blond hair, thin. After the deed was done while riding back to the scoop spot she was having trouble staying awake made me nervous she would nood out / fall asleep in my vehicle. Claims she's been around forever and it seemed it with all her knowledge of the city and other girls.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
Most nights the last few weeks there has been an abundance of them visible but I haven't partaken for whatever reason.
-
12-10-24 09:17 #7233Banned Member

Posts: 194Hmmm list some of the decent ones you've scooped and I'll give you how to hook up with jenna aka Jennifer LOL.
Originally Posted by Relahw
[View Original Post]
You ask but never share LOL I thought this was a two way street.
-
12-10-24 09:15 #7232Banned Member

Posts: 194List all the Courtney's you know and then I'll let you know which one LOL.
Originally Posted by Bowler2016
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 09:12 #7231Banned Member

Posts: 194Debbie G
Good bbfscip after getting high together. She has the sexiest moans with her raspy voice. Pics of her sucking but not uploading LOL nobody else does. Sometimes she stays with some sloppy fat girl with cheap tattoos and mad face acne close to the corner of grand and westford with some old gray haired white dude who owns the apartment If anybody remember Nicole she had boob job she got mad skinny got nice slurped by her pierced tongue she can suck a mean dick. They are out there. Merry bitchmas.
-
12-07-24 22:40 #7230Senior Member

Posts: 278Courtney
Which Vourtney.
Originally Posted by Joecblow
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 22:13 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 208Seen In the wild
Let's see if this upload works.
-
12-07-24 15:33 #7228Banned Member

Posts: 194Ran into Courtney T and her friend named Hollie (she's a hottie if you like thicker girls with humongous tits and dsl) not talking about hep hollie from back in the day this is a new Hollie well new to me and she hangs out with Courtney they both have phones and got both of their number I want to try big tits already had Courtney and she doesn't really turn me on.
-
12-07-24 11:33 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 131She was old and blonde, maybe in her 40's, had ample sized saggy boobs, one of which was pierced. Don't have any other information to share about her. Have seen her a few times and almost always at jays or the dunkin near jays.
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




