Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 500 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7241

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    But this website is different. There are some total scumbags that literally ruin good situations because they want to take advantage of the underground nature of the hobby.
    Its nice to know who your sharing with. When it comes to this lower level streetwalker mongering its even more inportant.

    Some of these stories on here just are not believable and it not hard to figure that out. I get more out of repeat visits and I'm sorry but I'm not going to share identifiable things about someone I hope to see again. She comes across it that would make for an awlward conversation now wouldn't it?

    I will say I've been seeing a skinny girl with dark really curly hair out almost daily on westford trying really hard to get scooped up. - I have haven't tried her.

    Cynitha has been out almost every night as well- I picked her up before years ago and she got the job done without any issue or drama but just not my cup of tea no desire to grab her again.

  2. #7240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    I used to agree with this

    Quote Originally Posted by GreensKeeper  [View Original Post]
    Most of you people on here are kind of funny come on and tell all the stories about all the girls you've been with, and that you have digits and hook up information but yet you don't share any you try to keep them all for yourselves, defeats the purpose of this site. People used to share with each other not expecting anything back people would be more than willing to share Intel with each other. I'm not singling out anyone I just don't understand if someone PMs me and I have any numbers to give. I will gladly give anyway stay safe.
    But this website is different. There are some total scumbags that literally ruin good situations because they want to take advantage of the underground nature of the hobby.

  3. #7239
    We smoke then she sucked my dick for an hour.

    She does anything for crack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C1BAEB16-6CF2-4839-95F9-DDAA40E1289D.jpg‎  

  4. #7238

    Sharing is caring

    Well said. I almost never repeat, so I'm happy to share.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreensKeeper  [View Original Post]
    Most of you people on here are kind of funny come on and tell all the stories about all the girls you've been with, and that you have digits and hook up information but yet you don't share any you try to keep them all for yourselves, defeats the purpose of this site. People used to share with each other not expecting anything back people would be more than willing to share Intel with each other. I'm not singling out anyone I just don't understand if someone PMs me and I have any numbers to give. I will gladly give anyway stay safe.

  5. #7237

    Number share

    Most of you people on here are kind of funny come on and tell all the stories about all the girls you've been with, and that you have digits and hook up information but yet you don't share any you try to keep them all for yourselves, defeats the purpose of this site. People used to share with each other not expecting anything back people would be more than willing to share Intel with each other. I'm not singling out anyone I just don't understand if someone PMs me and I have any numbers to give. I will gladly give anyway stay safe.

  6. #7236

    Viagra

    Help help!

    Has anyone had any luck with an over the counter one I can pick up tomorrow morning.

  7. #7235

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    List all the Courtney's you know and then I'll let you know which one LOL.
    The one I'm talking about lives in Billerica, got really skinny, will do anything for a rock.

  8. #7234
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm list some of the decent ones you've scooped and I'll give you how to hook up with jenna aka Jennifer LOL.

    You ask but never share LOL I thought this was a two way street.
    I have no prob sharing, I'm not great retaining there names but the last one was 35 or so some street miles on her but very pleasant and fantastic oral skills, blond hair, thin. After the deed was done while riding back to the scoop spot she was having trouble staying awake made me nervous she would nood out / fall asleep in my vehicle. Claims she's been around forever and it seemed it with all her knowledge of the city and other girls.

    Most nights the last few weeks there has been an abundance of them visible but I haven't partaken for whatever reason.

  9. #7233
    Quote Originally Posted by Relahw  [View Original Post]
    I've scooped a few decent ones the last few weeks they are around.

    Anyone have any tips or intel on how / where to find the infamous Jenna?
    Hmmm list some of the decent ones you've scooped and I'll give you how to hook up with jenna aka Jennifer LOL.

    You ask but never share LOL I thought this was a two way street.

  10. #7232
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowler2016  [View Original Post]
    Which Vourtney.
    List all the Courtney's you know and then I'll let you know which one LOL.

  11. #7231

    Debbie G

    Good bbfscip after getting high together. She has the sexiest moans with her raspy voice. Pics of her sucking but not uploading LOL nobody else does. Sometimes she stays with some sloppy fat girl with cheap tattoos and mad face acne close to the corner of grand and westford with some old gray haired white dude who owns the apartment If anybody remember Nicole she had boob job she got mad skinny got nice slurped by her pierced tongue she can suck a mean dick. They are out there. Merry bitchmas.

  12. #7230

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecblow  [View Original Post]
    Let's see if this upload works.
    Which Vourtney.

  13. #7229

    Seen In the wild

    Let's see if this upload works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20241207_132603.jpg‎  

  14. #7228
    Ran into Courtney T and her friend named Hollie (she's a hottie if you like thicker girls with humongous tits and dsl) not talking about hep hollie from back in the day this is a new Hollie well new to me and she hangs out with Courtney they both have phones and got both of their number I want to try big tits already had Courtney and she doesn't really turn me on.

  15. #7227
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Which ashely? What she look like.
    She was old and blonde, maybe in her 40's, had ample sized saggy boobs, one of which was pierced. Don't have any other information to share about her. Have seen her a few times and almost always at jays or the dunkin near jays.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape