Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 25057
-
12-10-24 13:26 #22177Senior Member

Posts: 663This Jade January
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jade-jan...socket-1037857
Haven't responded to texts in weeks. Said she was stressed w personal issues so not sure if that had anything to do w it. We seemed to be on good terms a few weeks ago. Any recent Intel? Hope she's alright.
-
12-10-24 13:24 #22176Senior Member

Posts: 237Brooke / Brooklyn
Saw her once back in 2 k19. Texted her and asked if her room had the hot tub that was in the photos. She indicated yes and I asked about one of the outfits she was wearing in the ad. She indicated she had that too. Was working out of the extended stay which requires you to be buzzed in by the desk. Got to her room and she's just in a t and stretch pants (maybe next time sweetie) also no hot tub either (oh yeah this room doesn't have one maybe next time sweetie) pics were accurate though. Thick girl for sure she's cute too but performance wise she just lay there legs straight out to either side and really no interaction whatsoever just get in get it in and get it done. Haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by JohnSmith973
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 13:02 #22175Senior Member

Posts: 141Party favors available means illegal substances for sale.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Little guys usually mean doctor prescribed pills that people tend to use for recreation.
She's not saying "blue" pill, that's Viagra.
This is how I interpret, judging by my visits with providers with the same ads.
-
12-10-24 10:47 #22174Senior Member

Posts: 304Alternate phone #
I reached out them used google voice like I do all other providers. Most providers allow VOIP some don't yet for me that's the safe alternative.
Originally Posted by Nathan1960
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 08:14 #22173Senior Member

Posts: 150Hotel asians
If you call them once even blocked your number they don't leave you alone. They text you pics none stop, you block them they text from a different number, Its not funny when you are home with the wife.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 08:13 #22172Senior Member

Posts: 766What are the chances she is just seeing regulars who do the full hour? I had trouble linking up with her 6 mos ago and took a break from trying but have had better luck in last month or two. It seemed for a while she got fairly high volume as booking became much spottier than the norm with her. I also have a buddy not on the boards that saw for the first time recently. I had a good laugh when he tried to do me a favor and recommend her to me.
Originally Posted by SpiritsSpirit
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 08:08 #22171Senior Member

Posts: 766A couple of months ago I rolled the dice and regretted it. The usual setup. Handler promises same menu as in ad for 140 hh 200 hr 300 hr VIP. Once in room provider has own rules, not privy to what the ad or the handler says or agreed to. She had good english and decent body, showed her the convo and the ad and she giggled and said no no no no. Jack hammer HJ to get semi hard, cover on and she rushed to get me done and out which I was fine with at that point. This was 3 months ago so obviously you never know what you are going to get. Are you feeling lucky?
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 22:43 #22170Regular Member

Posts: 27Jade on Erotic monkey
I don't like to quote because it takes up a lot of bandwidth. But her phone number is totally different than the one you posted? Are you sure you're talking about the right Jade? Can you please attach a phone number a screenshot of her ad. I mean something?
-
12-09-24 22:03 #22169Senior Member

Posts: 4548Why can't they just say Viagra then. When I see party favors in a ad, I always think of controlled substances.
Originally Posted by MtnBkr29
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 22:01 #22168Senior Member

Posts: 4548No, I wasn't she's a cop bro. I just stay away from any girls that says party favor available because of bad experience I had.
Originally Posted by Jhone
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 21:23 #22167Regular Member

Posts: 9Beware, this one took agreed amount and 5 minutes later started asking for much more. Not the typical track with her apparently, everything is extra. Also not the girl in the pics unless they are years out of date.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/454310877134
-
12-09-24 19:35 #22166Senior Member

Posts: 663Anyone have current number for Jade?
Hasn't responded to 8986 number in a few weeks and wondering what happened. She mentioned issues w BF who recently got out so hope everything is alright. TYIA.
-
12-09-24 17:36 #22165Senior Member

Posts: 1734Party favors generally mean crack.
Originally Posted by MtnBkr29
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 12:53 #22164Senior Member

Posts: 385Hotel Asians
Does anyone have experience with hotel Asians, especially the ones in Seekonk?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...6/763371261541
-
12-09-24 11:39 #22163Senior Member

Posts: 141Just the opposite. Ad is saying party favors available. Not looking to buy.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
I believe little guys refers to something a that comes from a doctor.









Reply With Quote






