Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 693 1193 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22173

    Hotel asians

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with hotel Asians, especially the ones in Seekonk?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...6/763371261541
    If you call them once even blocked your number they don't leave you alone. They text you pics none stop, you block them they text from a different number, Its not funny when you are home with the wife.

  2. #22172
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritsSpirit  [View Original Post]
    Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I only just started seeing her this year. But every time I've messaged her she would respond immediately and I'd be seeing her within the hour. Not sure why she'd be avoiding her prior regulars but next time I see her I'll try and ask for group.
    What are the chances she is just seeing regulars who do the full hour? I had trouble linking up with her 6 mos ago and took a break from trying but have had better luck in last month or two. It seemed for a while she got fairly high volume as booking became much spottier than the norm with her. I also have a buddy not on the boards that saw for the first time recently. I had a good laugh when he tried to do me a favor and recommend her to me.

  3. #22171
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with hotel Asians, especially the ones in Seekonk?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...6/763371261541
    A couple of months ago I rolled the dice and regretted it. The usual setup. Handler promises same menu as in ad for 140 hh 200 hr 300 hr VIP. Once in room provider has own rules, not privy to what the ad or the handler says or agreed to. She had good english and decent body, showed her the convo and the ad and she giggled and said no no no no. Jack hammer HJ to get semi hard, cover on and she rushed to get me done and out which I was fine with at that point. This was 3 months ago so obviously you never know what you are going to get. Are you feeling lucky?

  4. #22170

    Jade on Erotic monkey

    I don't like to quote because it takes up a lot of bandwidth. But her phone number is totally different than the one you posted? Are you sure you're talking about the right Jade? Can you please attach a phone number a screenshot of her ad. I mean something?

  5. #22169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Just the opposite. Ad is saying party favors available. Not looking to buy.

    I believe little guys refers to something a that comes from a doctor.
    Why can't they just say Viagra then. When I see party favors in a ad, I always think of controlled substances.

  6. #22168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhone  [View Original Post]
    This seems like a very personal post. It makes no sense. I seen her plenty of time. She's not a cop or anything a source. And it just makes no sense if it's like that you know how many girls put party favors so you're telling me most of the girls on that website are cops? And if she was a cop, why don't she go for the jhons so you're telling me she's just going after drug dealers so she knows just drug dealers and if she was a cop, why would she be bringing party stuff like don't the drug dealers have that? And if he was a cop, Damm she doing a lot and still doing cdj.
    No, I wasn't she's a cop bro. I just stay away from any girls that says party favor available because of bad experience I had.

  7. #22167
    Beware, this one took agreed amount and 5 minutes later started asking for much more. Not the typical track with her apparently, everything is extra. Also not the girl in the pics unless they are years out of date.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/454310877134

  8. #22166

    Anyone have current number for Jade?

    Hasn't responded to 8986 number in a few weeks and wondering what happened. She mentioned issues w BF who recently got out so hope everything is alright. TYIA.

  9. #22165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Just the opposite. Ad is saying party favors available. Not looking to buy.

    I believe little guys refers to something a that comes from a doctor.
    Party favors generally mean crack.

  10. #22164

    Hotel Asians

    Does anyone have experience with hotel Asians, especially the ones in Seekonk?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...6/763371261541

  11. #22163
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's being posting for over 2 years and and always outcall and required deposit. But I stay away from any girl that says party favor. I feel like they working with cops to find guys that sell drugs or some shit. I mean why the hell would they ask if are involved with law enforcement due to entrapment but yet they posting party favor. Doesn't make sense to me.
    Just the opposite. Ad is saying party favors available. Not looking to buy.

    I believe little guys refers to something a that comes from a doctor.

  12. #22162

    Brooke / Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith973  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience, nothing came up on thread search.

    https://backpagegals.com/body-rubs/providence-14586758
    Try both names in escorts and massage sections. A few meh reviews, a few sketch comments too.

  13. #22161

    Colombian

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoyDuke  [View Original Post]
    If you want to inbox me I'll give you some info. I've had her before. Be safe, have fun.
    I have also considered pulling the trigger on this one. If you have seen her why don't you share that info with all members?

  14. #22160
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's being posting for over 2 years and and always outcall and required deposit. But I stay away from any girl that says party favor. I feel like they working with cops to find guys that sell drugs or some shit. I mean why the hell would they ask if are involved with law enforcement due to entrapment but yet they posting party favor. Doesn't make sense to me.
    This seems like a very personal post. It makes no sense. I seen her plenty of time. She's not a cop or anything a source. And it just makes no sense if it's like that you know how many girls put party favors so you're telling me most of the girls on that website are cops? And if she was a cop, why don't she go for the jhons so you're telling me she's just going after drug dealers so she knows just drug dealers and if she was a cop, why would she be bringing party stuff like don't the drug dealers have that? And if he was a cop, Damm she doing a lot and still doing cdj.

  15. #22159

    Kris-Swansea

    Anybody know if Kris still only does mish due to her bad knee? She used to be my go-to but between that and the bridge it's been several months since I've seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape