Escort Review: KAngels Discussion
+
Submit Review
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 6357
-
12-11-24 15:16 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 452Rentry Ban
https://rentry.org/kgirls was banned last night. I've since partially migrated to:
https://text.is/kgirls
-
12-11-24 14:18 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 87Terri at KA
Great info, thanks a lot, my selection is getting difficult between KA Terri, AP Tiny and AP Sweetie? Probably need more blue pills.
Originally Posted by Tigger6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 14:03 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 87Tiny or Sweetie?
Tiny or Sweetie at AP?
Suddenly has huge urge to see petite doll, at AP Tiny & Sweetie have similar profiles and review ratings, Tiny is average 7.75 in looks and 7. 62 in performance, Sweetie has average 7.5 in looks and 8 in performance.
Anyone met them recently, any other intel besides ter ratings? Thanks in advance.
-
12-11-24 13:59 #5259Regular Member

Posts: 4Vivian at KA
Came out of hibernation since it wasn't raining Was going to try Terri but her last day was 12/9, not 12/10 as shown on their website so Vivian it was.
Photos have been touched up a lot to make her slender / younger than actual. I would say early-mid 30's? Good personality. Service was OK, typical, nothing special. Too loud for my taste though (I know I'm not that good). Will not repeat.
-
12-10-24 22:22 #5258Regular Member

Posts: 21Noah at KA
Is this the same Noah from a couple of years ago?
I hope so, that woman is fire.
-
12-10-24 12:43 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 157Better buyers in LA
My experience is that people in LA actually hold off on seeing providers when they are charging a lot or when providers go above average price for services. Here in Seattle people keep paying no matter what, so ladies keep increasing prices.
Originally Posted by Lepperkon
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 01:16 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 1404Just so you know, neither are spring chickens but do provide really good service at least when I saw them individually.
Originally Posted by Lepperkon
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 19:53 #5255Regular Member

Posts: 8Sampling LA wares
Why can't we get deals like this in Seattle. I'm in LA on business and will be giving this a whirl in a few hours. Over 1 k last time KA offered. Duo.
https://asianvibe.is/models/lenajiyiung-duo/
-
12-09-24 17:55 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 32I too hope Zelda from KA returns. I had an amazing time with her.
Originally Posted by ImJustVibin5
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 16:12 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 1016Ailee at CC
Thanks for verification.
Originally Posted by GoneFishing888
[View Original Post]
If not much changed, I can add to her facial features, besides "looks pretty and cute" Ailee looks naughty especially during action!
-
12-09-24 12:38 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 131Not really
Her face hasn’t changed much. She looks pretty and cute.
Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 11:37 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 1404This is Ailee, different girl that Allie.
Originally Posted by VietLuv1980
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 08:52 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 1016Ailee at CC
Besides hair style changed, any facial changes?
Originally Posted by GoneFishing888
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 23:20 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 255Zelda was at KAngels (I think? But she went down to the Bay Area and they got her hooks in her. She was a unicorn.
Originally Posted by ImJustVibin5
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 20:05 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 131Ailee at CC non stop F Buddy
Saw Ailee at CC earlier today. I don't think this Ailee ever was with KA. I have seen her before at AP.
F 8. 5.
B 8. 5.
S 9. 5.
As mentioned before Ailee had some maintenance done and she's as pretty as ever. The pics on the site are touched up a bit but are a good representation IMO. I'm not a BB guy and prefer GFE which Ailee delivers in spades. Nice slim body and face. But what sticks out with her is she will fuck your brains out when you are with her. Non stop energy, smiles and giggles. She is a lot of fun to be with IOP is off the charts with her. It feels genuine and not transactional at all.
All positions were in play and her BBBJ skills are on point. Rimming if that's your thing is available too. She wants to make sure you have a memorable time with her and is attentive to your needs. Will go back again to see her while she is here. Would recommend and repeat.









Reply With Quote






