Thread: KAngels Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 6357
-
12-08-24 17:55 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 96Looking forward to hearing a report on her, she looks tasty.
Originally Posted by GoneFishing888
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 17:53 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 102+1 KA Terri
My experience with Terri is similar to XkenShinX from the Atlanta forum:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...978&viewfull=1#post7093978.
"I don't know why nobody is talking about this new girl. She is probably the best GFE there is. Beautiful new k-girl who's only been in the US for 3 months. Probably has the best set of MM on a fitness model body that will put most of us to shame. She provides BBBJ after the first shower. Then gave me another one on the clean up shower to make sure I was nice and clean down there. This was a 3 min BBBJ after the session. Session with her was amazing. CG, Mish, Lazy dog. Please be gentle and slow with her. Do not be rough. So going in and hitting that kitty aggressively is your thing. She is not for you. So if you like it GFE nice and slow. She is the perfect girl fo you. Her massage skills are at pro level. Help worked out a lots of kinks. Got up on my back with her feet. To help apply lots of pressure. ".
Terri is relatively younger, slim and attractive with enhanced 32 DDs. For rimming fans, Terri is skilled at giving a great rusty trombone (I am groomed below). Another differentiator is Terri's use of nuru gel. She lubes things up and strokes your erogenous zones while giving a BJ, stroking your cock and kept me constantly stiff. Terri also has a tight kitty so magnums will need to go gentle and use lube. Terri can speak English so no translator was required. Terri's last day is on Tuesday. I will repeat if Terri returns.
-
12-08-24 17:27 #5245Regular Member

Posts: 23K-Girls
Who's a girl that y'all miss and wished they came and visited Bellevue? For me, it's CherryDD Man I wished she came more often something about those huge jugs that she got gets me going and her service for me was amazing. Anyway this is just me wanting to rant somewhere because I don't think she will come back here again.
-
12-08-24 16:49 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 29Alice Video
Video clearly looks morphed.
Originally Posted by JayJae69
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 14:11 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 95I saw Allie awhile back and don't remember her looking anything close to that. Service was good but definitely MILF vibes on the older side. Was thicker than pics and boobs were big but had the dark big nips of a mom bod. I never saw her again and wonder if I was switched because I had heard kangels does that. Have stopped going there because of the bait switch and really fake pics. Would be interested to hear if pics do match and maybe I'll give her one more try.
Originally Posted by GoneFishing888
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 12:19 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 131New Ailee Pics at CC
Here are the new pics and the video is at catcastle. Org.
Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe
[View Original Post]
Planning on seeing her later today and will report back.
-
12-07-24 07:48 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 1016Ailee at CC
Just saw her new photos & video with black & short hair too, looks stunning & quite different than previous image, I then asked around to learn she just completed a round of routine maintenance and changes & ready to start for the new season! Can't wait & hope she rotate back to EC soon!
Originally Posted by JayJae69
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 00:04 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 52Ailee video at CC
It looks like Ailee popped up at Cat castle.
The video on there is new to me and some new photos too I think I'm going to pay her a visit.
They look good!
-
12-06-24 14:49 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 484HannahDD
Did you leave your review on TER at all?
Originally Posted by SexEveryday
[View Original Post]
Gisella seems to have MM boobs which is a huge turn off for me but Hannah looks like hers were natural. She had too much curve for ya?
How was the actual experience, though?
-
12-06-24 02:10 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 70KA Sienna. A rockstar
Looks: mid 20's, great natural tits, face pics are acurate enough. Cute nerdy style. A bit shorter than 5'1", probably 4'11". Firm tight butt.
Her energy was off the top. She had a deep, soft DFK, one of the best kissers. She has an amazingly playful attitude, and lots of dirty talk through our session (YMMV). A great preview BBBJ in the shower with DT action.
She has a horizontal mirror right by the bed, and when climbing on top had me angle so she could see my cock in her while we fucked.
After I came in her, she stood up over me and had the cum drip out of her pussy right above me so I could see it drop out and she had a sexy longing expression while it did. Wow.
Absolute 10 in energy, with service, body and looks to match. I rarely repeat, and will with her.
-
12-05-24 18:49 #5237Regular Member

Posts: 5How young and attractive are Gisella and Hannah? 1100 is pretty steep.
-
12-05-24 15:15 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 87Ap duo?
https://asianpink.cafe/model/duo/
I've met HannahDD and Gisella separately, either too much curve or too much plastic for my taste, but both were good time. Now the two offering Duo, tempting! Anyone tried it yet?
-
12-05-24 14:40 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 157Agree
Agree with the statement. If you go to LA or SD you can get not only K-orgs but find other providers who do more for cheaper. Honestly, WA is crazy with prices and the lack of good service is becoming a norm.
Originally Posted by VisibleNinja
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 01:52 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 96I texted KAngels today for the first time and they wanted a selfie with you holding your I'd so they can see all the info.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 01:27 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 255OK, maybe not "simps," but plain old desperation. Look at what we pay for K-orgs for the hour vs. Other metros. $280 vs. $350. Non-GFE providers here are charging over $400/ hr. And getting it. For a relatively affluent area (because of tech money), nobody here is getting their money's worth for what they pay.
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





