Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 1260 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33429

    Moon / Minami

    Had appointment over the weekend with her, I thought she was very cute with a great personality, like the report before teeth a little jack up but not ugly or different color she just needs braces. She is shy but took direction well. Kitty was super tight and bbj was nice. Little English cute body and nice top. Not the rock star that Annie was LOL but would repeat. Did have trouble with the handler in the am but that's water under the bridge.

  2. #33428
    She is legit, used to go by Bree. You can still catch her walking in the midlo area. She claims she doesn't walk anymore but when noone is paying her online rates I am sure you could find her out there.

  3. #33427

  4. #33426
    Quote Originally Posted by KornTrash  [View Original Post]
    That is Samantha. Attitude and service are terrible.
    Agree. She has a nice body but very mechanical and has GPS.

  5. #33425
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCullen  [View Original Post]
    Bailee was my worst mongering experience ever.
    Details? Explanation?

  6. #33424

    Any info

    Anybody seen this one? If you google the number she using also brings up ads for indiana. Trying to see if legit or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/001796681017

  7. #33423

    Cute Ebony Bunny

    Anyone test drive this one? She reminds me of a Miami stripper, Leah, that use to come to Richmond & stay in Glen Allen or Midlothian. Definitely not her, Leah moved to San Diego, plus would be around 30 now.

    This one is a little thicker, also she admits her pics are professionally done, so I don't expect her to look exactly like this.

    I see limited menu, no DATY. If anyone pulls the trigger, love to hear what you think & her donations. Chester is a bit outside my normal range. I'd travel if she's that cute & legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/179887019

  8. #33422

    I'm sorry is this an escort?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this chick a couple of days and decided to pay her a visit. Cute face but a little on the plump side which is fine with me. I did ask to see her I. D. For proof of age. She claims she's a virgin and have never given a BJ. If true, that's all about to change. Today was just some fingering and heavy kissing. She did use her rose for me while I sucked on her tits. Said she came 3 times.

    I'll be heading back to see her Sat and will feed her junior then. I haven't had any 18 year old p*y in a million years. She has a roommate and was staying a decent place that I wasn't expecting.

    Says she just wants to go out to eat sometimes.
    Is this an escort review?

  9. #33421
    Saw Anna from moon today. Cute little body and a nice butt on her which is rare for them. Good time overall but I was having some difficulties through no fault of hers. Managed to get one off though. Not crazy about the hotel though. Too many miscreants hanging out. I will say I do prefer the Japanese girls over the Chinese ones when I’m allowed to pick.

  10. #33420

    Don't do I

    Quote Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77  [View Original Post]
    I've tried searching around but can't seem to find reviews for this one anyone pulled the trigger?
    That is Samantha. Attitude and service are terrible.

  11. #33419

    Bailee

    Bailee was my worst mongering experience ever.

  12. #33418

    Update on moon

    I had an appointment set up with Anna, but the handler made a scheduling mistake. Let me know when I was on my way that Anna would be delayed an hour. I couldn't wait, and so they offered Minami at discount rate due to mistake. I accepted.

    I can't quite tell if the photos are accurate. They might be a little filtered, but if they're from a different girl, they're close enough. Anyway, Minami is early 20's, large tits, thin, Japanese, shaved kitty, jacked teeth. She's not a model, but she's pretty cute. I think she's pretty new to this because she was kind of shy. Very willing to please, but she's probably a better match for guys who like to take charge. It wasn't her fault that we didn't have great chemistry. YMMV. We did the shower thing, she gave a pretty good BBBJ that I had to stop before I busted. She sat on my face a little and then rode me to completion. Afterwards, we talked a bit while she cleaned me up, though her English isn't great.

    Thinking about trying to see Anna early next week. If so, I'll report back.

  13. #33417
    QuriousJoe77 could of meant Chelsea.

  14. #33416

    Definitely not little bit

    Quote Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77  [View Original Post]
    I've tried searching around but can't seem to find reviews for this one anyone pulled the trigger?
    That is Sam (not the one that is on JD). One little bit has been on vacation for awhile and idk about the other one.

  15. #33415
    Quote Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77  [View Original Post]
    I've tried searching around but can't seem to find reviews for this one anyone pulled the trigger?
    Try searching Streetwalker thread? Maybe little b (r) it.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...33#post7111233

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...72#post6911972

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape