Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 37314
-
12-09-24 11:52 #33429Senior Member

Posts: 110Moon / Minami
Had appointment over the weekend with her, I thought she was very cute with a great personality, like the report before teeth a little jack up but not ugly or different color she just needs braces. She is shy but took direction well. Kitty was super tight and bbj was nice. Little English cute body and nice top. Not the rock star that Annie was LOL but would repeat. Did have trouble with the handler in the am but that's water under the bridge.
-
12-09-24 06:12 #33428Senior Member

Posts: 222She is legit, used to go by Bree. You can still catch her walking in the midlo area. She claims she doesn't walk anymore but when noone is paying her online rates I am sure you could find her out there.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 04:30 #33427Senior Member

Posts: 348Anyone know if sexy lexy is legit?
-
12-08-24 20:12 #33426Senior Member

Posts: 617Agree. She has a nice body but very mechanical and has GPS.
Originally Posted by KornTrash
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 19:58 #33425Senior Member

Posts: 299Details? Explanation?
Originally Posted by BillCullen
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 16:35 #33424Senior Member

Posts: 71Any info
Anybody seen this one? If you google the number she using also brings up ads for indiana. Trying to see if legit or not.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/001796681017
-
12-08-24 16:25 #33423Senior Member

Posts: 957Cute Ebony Bunny
Anyone test drive this one? She reminds me of a Miami stripper, Leah, that use to come to Richmond & stay in Glen Allen or Midlothian. Definitely not her, Leah moved to San Diego, plus would be around 30 now.
This one is a little thicker, also she admits her pics are professionally done, so I don't expect her to look exactly like this.
I see limited menu, no DATY. If anyone pulls the trigger, love to hear what you think & her donations. Chester is a bit outside my normal range. I'd travel if she's that cute & legit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/179887019
-
12-08-24 15:40 #33422Senior Member

Posts: 486I'm sorry is this an escort?
Is this an escort review?
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 14:56 #33421Senior Member

Posts: 677Saw Anna from moon today. Cute little body and a nice butt on her which is rare for them. Good time overall but I was having some difficulties through no fault of hers. Managed to get one off though. Not crazy about the hotel though. Too many miscreants hanging out. I will say I do prefer the Japanese girls over the Chinese ones when I’m allowed to pick.
-
12-08-24 14:43 #33420Banned Member

Posts: 242Don't do I
That is Samantha. Attitude and service are terrible.
Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 08:59 #33419Senior Member

Posts: 98Bailee
Bailee was my worst mongering experience ever.
-
12-08-24 00:41 #33418Senior Member

Posts: 105Update on moon
I had an appointment set up with Anna, but the handler made a scheduling mistake. Let me know when I was on my way that Anna would be delayed an hour. I couldn't wait, and so they offered Minami at discount rate due to mistake. I accepted.
I can't quite tell if the photos are accurate. They might be a little filtered, but if they're from a different girl, they're close enough. Anyway, Minami is early 20's, large tits, thin, Japanese, shaved kitty, jacked teeth. She's not a model, but she's pretty cute. I think she's pretty new to this because she was kind of shy. Very willing to please, but she's probably a better match for guys who like to take charge. It wasn't her fault that we didn't have great chemistry. YMMV. We did the shower thing, she gave a pretty good BBBJ that I had to stop before I busted. She sat on my face a little and then rode me to completion. Afterwards, we talked a bit while she cleaned me up, though her English isn't great.
Thinking about trying to see Anna early next week. If so, I'll report back.
-
12-07-24 22:57 #33417Senior Member

Posts: 337QuriousJoe77 could of meant Chelsea.
-
12-07-24 21:42 #33416Senior Member

Posts: 230Definitely not little bit
That is Sam (not the one that is on JD). One little bit has been on vacation for awhile and idk about the other one.
Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 21:08 #33415Senior Member

Posts: 337Try searching Streetwalker thread? Maybe little b (r) it.
Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...33#post7111233
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...72#post6911972









Reply With Quote





