Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 551 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 8259
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7179
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Monse is gone for 6 weeks!

    This sucks.
    Do you know when she gets back?

  2. #7178
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Monse is gone for 6 weeks!

    This sucks.
    Do you know what day she plans to return?

  3. #7177
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Morgan like wang

    Morgan like my wang. She funtime. White Mommy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241209_160915_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #7176

    Nollie

    Nollie's my just-out-of-reach dream girl. If she went to the dark side, I'd go broke. AFAIK, top limit is nude HJ in room only. Not enough dark side for me. If she moves to day, maybe things will change?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I met a lady at Pandora's that went by Nolly. We had a great conversation, and I went to back to try just one dance with her. She did not even expose her nipples. She mentioned that she is transitioning from night shift to day shift.

    Does anyone know if she plays naughty?

    Does Liz suck? That is a pun. I got a dance from her once. She did not even take the girls out. So, I stopped at one. One day she chatted my up. I said, "well, take me to the back. " She said, "OK, have a nice day. " Then walked away. (WTF? I know English is not her first language) I have not been able to get her to offer a dance since. I even tried tipping her, but it was at the same time a bunch of dudes did too. So, I failed to get her attention.

    Would it be appropriate for me to walk over to where she is sitting, sit next to her, and engage her in conversation? It seems odd to me when it is slow in the club, and I can't get a dancer to approach me. I shower, wear clean clothes and smell nice. I have my regulars I get dances from, but I am always looking for more fun. I have considered using a translation app to say, "I have $140 to spend. Will you stroke my penis?

    Viktoria; Holy-shit, this lady is awesome! She has an amazing ability to get me aroused. I am in my 40's and don't typically get a boner from just having a hot lady grind on me. I did a 3-fer with Viktoria. By song 2 she had me erect and was grinding on my erect cock. She did some OTC stroking too. I had Anya finish was she started, because I am pretty sure I am too cheap to get an HJ from Viktoria. However, I think she is amazing.

  5. #7175

    Nolly, Liz, Viktora

    I met a lady at Pandora's that went by Nolly. We had a great conversation, and I went to back to try just one dance with her. She did not even expose her nipples. She mentioned that she is transitioning from night shift to day shift.

    Does anyone know if she plays naughty?

    Does Liz suck? That is a pun. I got a dance from her once. She did not even take the girls out. So, I stopped at one. One day she chatted my up. I said, "well, take me to the back. " She said, "OK, have a nice day. " Then walked away. (WTF? I know English is not her first language) I have not been able to get her to offer a dance since. I even tried tipping her, but it was at the same time a bunch of dudes did too. So, I failed to get her attention.

    Would it be appropriate for me to walk over to where she is sitting, sit next to her, and engage her in conversation? It seems odd to me when it is slow in the club, and I can't get a dancer to approach me. I shower, wear clean clothes and smell nice. I have my regulars I get dances from, but I am always looking for more fun. I have considered using a translation app to say, "I have $140 to spend. Will you stroke my penis?

    Viktoria; Holy-shit, this lady is awesome! She has an amazing ability to get me aroused. I am in my 40's and don't typically get a boner from just having a hot lady grind on me. I did a 3-fer with Viktoria. By song 2 she had me erect and was grinding on my erect cock. She did some OTC stroking too. I had Anya finish was she started, because I am pretty sure I am too cheap to get an HJ from Viktoria. However, I think she is amazing.

  6. #7174
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    She's a dayshift vet of the Puget Sound area clubs. Think this is her 2nd stint at Pandora's. Also worked up at Deja Vu. She's been popular for good reason. Search the thread for her name or message a few people for additional info.

  7. #7173

    She a pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaHawkFan12  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to get some info on Jessica. Saw the club post her pic in the story. Apologies if she has been already discussed earlier.
    She's a dayshift vet of the Puget Sound area clubs. Think this is her 2nd stint at Pandora's. Also worked up at Deja Vu. She's been popular for good reason. Search the thread for her name or message a few people for additional info.

  8. #7172

    Info on Jessica (dancer in Pandy)

    Hoping to get some info on Jessica. Saw the club post her pic in the story. Apologies if she has been already discussed earlier.

  9. #7171

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdebde  [View Original Post]
    Do they all provide FS?
    It's Pandora's day shift so.

  10. #7170
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    A very service oriented group today.

    Naomi, Luna, Morgan, Ava, Allie, Jessica, Diamond, Anya, Mandy, Liz.
    Do they all provide FS?

  11. #7169

    Actively avoiding the Scarecrow

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Some of the dancers are guarded while that manager is working. They seem to do things that let them still keep there eyes peeled just in case they need to slam on the breaks. Girls will try to steer you to upgrading to a private room experience. Even a few making deals if they move you from the LDA to a private room.
    Who makes deals when the scarecrow is there? Feel free to DM.

    Scarecrow's schedule. From looking back at line-up screen shots. It looks like she works Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Does this sound right? I was thinking of coming by this Saturday. I don't think I will now that I am pretty sure she will be there.

  12. #7168

    First visit

    Went today for the first time, did not partake in the VIP room fun because was not sure who to pick for guaranteed bb fun. Will go again Saturday.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    A very service oriented group today.

    Naomi, Luna, Morgan, Ava, Allie, Jessica, Diamond, Anya, Mandy, Liz.

  13. #7167
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    A very service oriented group today.

    Naomi, Luna, Morgan, Ava, Allie, Jessica, Diamond, Anya, Mandy, Liz.
    Heading there soon. Hopefully one of these will BBFS.

  14. #7166

    Thursday Afternon

    A very service oriented group today.

    Naomi, Luna, Morgan, Ava, Allie, Jessica, Diamond, Anya, Mandy, Liz.

  15. #7165
    I've been to a few strip clubs in the area, and honestly, it depends on what kind of vibe you're looking for. Some places are pretty chill and laid-back, while others are a bit more flashy and high-energy. I prefer spots that aren't too crowded or loud, just a relaxed atmosphere where you can enjoy the show without feeling rushed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape